Just the Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But the bastard kept avoiding that more sensitive ground, torturing me and teasing me with slow hot licks that painted every other part of my rack, even leaning low to lick the often-neglected undersides, letting the heavy weight of them rest on his cheeks as he turned this way and that. I let out a moan... I hadn't meant to, but there it was, the ultra-hung stud was determined to neglect my poor stiff nipples forever, no matter how they were crying out for attention.

Finally he brought his big hands into the action, gently lifting my tits in his palms, stroking and rubbing at them, squeezing them together into a single giant mass of pink-tipped succulence.

Finally, FINALLY! He let that tongue rake around my left breast's areola, swabbing and swirling around it in slowly constricting spirals, circling my poor quivering nipples three whole trips before finally letting his tongue lick across it, warming it, then he blew on it, cooling it again in a way that made my whole body shudder with pleasure, finally moving in to suck the big teat into his mouth, slurping contentedly on it.

My knees went limp and it was a good thing I had him to stabilize me or I'd have fallen from the small but strong orgasm just the way he sucked my tits had brought me to.

I went with it, whimpering lust right into his ear, "Oh yeah, stud, eat those fucking jugs, only someone as manly as you, as huge cocked as powerful could ever make my titties this tight, I just creamed my panties you fucking horse-hung stallion of a man. Fuuuuck!"

He grinned, continuing to lap and suck away at my tits, an act that was somewhere between hunger and worship, simultaneously putting me in place with his prowess and technique, yet at the same time elevating me to the status of a fertility goddess, a slab of meat for him and an altar of pious devotion. But he also got more playful as he went, letting his head rest between my titanic girls, curling them around himself, not quite motorboating me, but doing something similar in slow-motion, moving between the giant flesh-melons with wild lusty licks and sucks.

When he finally pulled back I could see the results of his handiwork in the mirror, each of my gargantuan globes was glistening and glowing in a sheen of slobber-polish that somehow made them look even bigger.

"My turn stud, sit your fucking ass on the bar."

It was not a request, this man had just made me cream my panties simply by mauling and sucking my tits, and sure, he was hot, and tall, and gorgeously tanned... and yes, okay, he did have a dick big enough to roll pie dough with and then some, with balls the size of mangos, and sure, fine, I admit his talent so far had proved extensive, but all that said there was no way I was letting this beefcake of a man outdo me.

I dived into worshipping that cock. I flailed it around with both hands, letting it love-tap my cheeks and forehead, grinding my soft skin against the shaft, nuzzling my way up and down it, paying yet more homage to the gigantic nutsack that hung beneath with my face, I even worked hard at angling my cheek, letting the entire length of his top feel my gentle countenance, and finally I swung my tits across it, letting my stiff, wet nipples trace a pair of paths all over his dick.

Then it was my tongue's turn. I wasn't going to let him have the last laugh on that front, I worked it slow at first, and then blurred it in and out of my mouth, fluttering on his length like a hummingbird's wings. I couldn't help but grin as his calm, collected face broke into a startled, delighted moan when I took those skills back to his cockhead, slapping the bottom and top of my talented oral instrument all over his throbbing glans, making the great weighty slab of meat rock around from the impact of my vicious loving licks.

I slammed my mouth back over his dick, bobbing up and down in short sharp motions, letting his cockhead explode from my thick prick-sucking lips over and over again in increasingly wet sprays of slobber. I was just using my mouth so far, but as I bobbed I began to add more and more centimeters of cock to my face at a time. It wasn't long before I was hitting that gagging point, bouncing hard while loud, nasty *GLORK* and *GLUCK* and *SGHLAAAGH* noises came from my cock-abused throat. I knew I couldn't get him all, but I kept it up as long as my lungs and esophagus would allow.

Then it was time for the coup-de-grace, I couldn't suck all of the giant cock (I doubt any woman could have) but I did have something giant of my own to compensate. I wrapped my great big titties around the parts of his shaft I wasn't sucking and began to just bounce those girls all over the place, he almost sounded injured he howled with such joy at the sudden introduction of my humongous breasts to this already intense blowjob.

I pulled out every last stop. I swallowed hard every time his fat prickhead punched into my throat. I hummed, letting the vibration of my voice box travel down, feeling my own voice with my tits as his cock throbbed in horny response. I made sure to scoop my tits together more from the sides so the naked bottoms could smoosh and smother all of his bouncing balls.

It was as I felt my slobber drool down his epic organ lubricating my undulating titty-canyon that I was struck with an idea.

"Hold that thought!" I said with a horny wink as I suddenly stood, pausing only briefly to admire how incredible that cock looked, sticking up almost above my head from his seated vantage point on the bar. His jaw hung open, he blinked a little delirious, stunned that I had stopped so close to the edge of release. I gave my round ass a deliberate little shake for him, I had muscular butt-cheeks coated in a thin but rippled layer of fat that never seemed to go away no matter how hard I worked out or starved myself. Like my mammoth tits, it was here to stay.

In the bathroom it was just like I'd hoped it would be, tons of tiny bottles of shampoo, conditioner, lotions...and the very thing I was looking for. I grabbed it and walked back out to the living room, lowering my head to look at him, like a predator savoring the prey she was about to make a meal of. He cocked his head curiously, running a teasing hand's fingertips along the side of his steel-hard erection, my slobber still glistening on the top third of him.

I pulled out the little bottle of baby oil, leaned back, and began to pour it all over my breasts, the giant globes were so huge that I'd run the whole bottle and really only covered less than half of them. But that just made the next step that much easier.

Staring at him, but secretly enjoying how I looked in the reflection of the stainless steel of the kitchen behind him, I ran my hands through the little lake of oil, forcefully rubbing it into my huge tits, mauling them just as much as he had, shaping the pillowy flesh, at times squeezing the colossal boobs together into a single shelf of rounded flesh, at others, pushing them away and lifting, letting each of them shine in their own individual glory.

If there's one thing I'm proud of about my body it's that my tits are exactly the same size. I know most girls aren't so lucky, but if luck is breasts, I apparently cleaned out the casino. The cool oil made my nipples throb in their already stiffened state, they were pointing right at him when at rest, divining rods to the object of my desire. As I strode forward slowly, still squeezing and rubbing my breasts together, showing him every inch of the now-gleaming flesh,

I let my voice do some of the work.

"Look at me, stud. Look at these huge, glorious 48 GGG-cup breasts, look at how stiff my big suckable nipples are, look at my perfect puckered areolas, look at how they are shining for you. I bet you can see your face in them if you bothered to pry your eyes away, of course. Now I want you to admit it. I want you to admit that for all your good looks, despite your monstrous cock, despite your money, that you have never, ever seen a pair of tits this nice in your whole entire life. Say it."

He smiled, teasing me right back as he spoke, squeezing his thick cock's base in a hand so that all of its veins popped out even more, outlining the glorious length, emphasizing his girth. His other hand briefly toyed with his heavy balls and then moved to the head, stroking up and down a bit, putting on a shiny show of his own with his drooling precum.

"I admit it. I admit those are easily the biggest, nicest tits I've ever seen, that they make my huge cock pulse every time I look at them, that if you hadn't stopped me earlier tonight I'd still be worshipping that tremendous pair of perfect beauties. Now before I let you touch this, the biggest fattest cock I know you've ever seen, how about you admit you're even more turned on than I am."

I walked close to him, leaning forward so my tits were in his face as I stood on my tiptoes to lick his ear and then whisper into it.

"I admit... fuck you." And then I had dropped down again, wrapping my gargantuan oiled tits around that tremendous meat club, slowly working them up and down to start, pressing them firmly together, loving the sight of his giant cock emerging with an oil coating of its own. I slowly began to work faster, the squishy wet noise of lubricated flesh grinding away, my tits are heavy and it's actually quite a workout to move them like this.

"Mmm, what I will admit you insanely hung stud, is that of all the men I've been with in my life, only you have a dick big enough to escape from my cleavage while I'm titfucking you. These glistening bitches normally swallow anything you put between them."

He groaned, nodding with a distant but smug grin,

"Yeah? You like that I'm big enough to do that?"

"Mmmm fuck yes, stud. If I'm being completely honest, usually a titfuck like this is a chore, a little trick I pull out to make a guy shoot his load when I'm done with him, but not this time. Wrapping my huge, oiled tits around that gigantic cock is making me fucking cream a little. It's just so fat and hot, and it looks so good punching out from between them with every bounce, and it feels amazing. I love the feeling of your huge cock between my tits."

As though to emphasize what I was saying I kicked it up another gear, moving faster, but also making my strokes faster, moving my tits around all the way to his tip, then sliding all the way down to his dangling balls, gently tit-slapping the big ballsack back and forth a little with every descent.

"Come on stud, let go...fuck my big titties!" I growled lustfully, picking up speed yet more as he began to buck his hips. With all that muscle I shouldn't have been surprised, but there was something utterly majestic and powerful about the way he fucked, his massive length of pole punching against my jaw or lips with every dramatic plow. I was glad for the oil, between the speed and his sheer size I would probably have rubbed myself raw if I'd tried to take him on dry, and even I had to admire the shiny gleam, something about it really emphasized the roundness of my curves, my breasts had become a dangerous payload that was barely containing itself.

Speaking of dangerous payloads, I finally felt a sudden tightening in his sack. I had to give it to him, he'd lasted for longer against my indomitable tits than any man ever had before, but now was the time for this thing to erupt. I'll be honest, I didn't have especially high hopes for how his cum-load might be, I've been with a few big boys not even close to his league, and something about the larger ones seems to result in more of a fountaining effect with orgasm, drooling out in flows. I think it's hard for velocity to sustain itself when the trip from balls to tip is long, and this was the longest trip imaginable.

I readied myself for disappointment.

I could not have been more wrong.

Before I could see it, I could feel it between my tits, the ripple of motion traveling up his huge shaft, making his cum-channel bulge out against my sternum as it rose like the magma from a boiling volcano.

I was making the mistake of looking right at it when he groaned, a veritable lion's roar into his orgasm. As a result, the first shot blasted from his cock in a fat airborne rope, time seemed to slow down, and I could only watch in mute astonishment as the finger-thick stream of spooge flew through the air, few individual drops breaking away from the mass of the whole, but maintaining velocity as they streaked towards me.

The giant shot blasted me right between my eyes, the momentum carrying big streaks around my cheeks to my temples, curving bursts of white hitting just below my left eye and directly into my right, closing it in a horny wink of white.

Time seemed to speed up again as a second shot rocketed out of his massive cum-cannon, his balls seeming to jump with recoil as the voluminous blast sprayed a bit wider, then slowed again as it cut a line across my forehead, looping wings of cream spurting upwards to cling to my hair in clumps, dripping from there onto my huge glistening breasts. I lurched back, finally having had the time to absorb what was happening in addition to the ball-juice being absorbed by my poor messy face.

Now that my face was no longer blocking the trajectory, his third shot spat high into the air, from this vantage point I could appreciate that the thick cables of cum shooting out of his dick were uncommonly long, holding their shape to nearly the insane length of his cock themselves.

It was all happening so fast and slow at the same time I didn't even think to dodge the cum as that rope broke apart in mid-air and rained back down on me in a series of audibly wet splatters that thudded into my face with the momentum of hail, it shocked me and I could see in the mirror in addition to the webs, streaks and strands already painting across me there were now isolated little dabs everywhere, at this point my face was just a bit more white than pink.

I was just a little angry now... don't get me wrong, I can appreciate that boys love a good facial, but this was kind of making me feel like I was getting my ass kicked by this dick and I'd really been enjoying the dominance I'd asserted. I decided to re-assert that dominance by diving fast, locking my lips to that dicktip, engulfing the head in my mouth, I couldn't be humiliated by what was being swallowed, could I? Well that was a foolish thought, the fourth gush of thick seed felt like it would never end as poured into my throat, I backed up in panic and took the end of the shot in my mouth instead.

My cheeks bulged out from the sheer volume of cum, I swallowed once to clear my throat, again to clear my tongue, and had begun to swallow the remnants that had pooled in my jaw when the fifth shot rocketed in, undoing all the work my swallowing had just done, leaving my cheeks even fuller while a few squirts burst from the failing seal of my lips. I desperately started to swallow again, thinking that at this point he'd shot so many ropes, surely the flow would peter out, I would be able to catch up, right?

I have never been wrong so many times in a row in my life.

The sixth shot might have been even bigger than the one before, it basically knocked the mouthful I already had straight down my gullet and replaced it, my gag reflex didn't know what to do and I simultaneously swallowed, choked, gagged, spewed a bit of jizz from my nose, and finally inhaled a bit of it too. I launched my head back as the unbelievable flow tapered off, needing oxygen desperately, his head burst from my mouth in a miasma of airborne globules, they hung in the air around my lips, little balls of white and translucent slobber and every mix of the two were hovering there, to say nothing of the three big strands that still webbed my face to his cock.

Time seemed to speed up again as I coughed out what had gotten into my lungs, I dropped his cock when I bent over and it dropped, thumping heavily onto my head. Impossibly, I could feel another wad traveling up that cum-channel where it rested against my scalp, I finished coughing and looked over my shoulder, amazed as that seventh hose-blast of man-milk launched from his cum-slit. It flew through the air, the arc of its trajectory was built for distance as my head propped his weapon up, I could see the cum-stained reflection of my face in the mirror as the rope spiraled majestically, splattering against the glass with the audible noise of a heavy rainstorm; he'd just given my reflection a facial!

I was an exhausted cum-drenched mess and I looked it, he groaned and hopped from the bar, jerking and jacking his beyond impressive tool, I could tell from the sight of his ponderous balls that he still had more of this absurd load to work out of them. He aimed the humongous cock down and put shot number eight right between my tits. It burst with all the predictability of a bomb, raking surprisingly even lines of white up the insides of my cleavage, staining the edges of my areolas, and one fat glob of spooge hit my stiff right nipple, wrapping around it, clinging to it in a big white icicle of sperm, just thick enough not to break.

I looked up at him, so impressed, so overwhelmed, so filled with lust, so, just, everything.

"Cum on stud, fucking do it, beat off that giant fucking cock, paint these goddamned huge titties completely white with your fucking ball juice! Do it, baby!"

He groaned in delight at my filthy mouth, angling his cock to aim for the dead center of my humongous left breast, the nipple was the epicenter of this ninth delivery of cum ordinance, some of it ricocheting back to the floor, the rest wrapping all the way around my huge tit, dozens of streaks making my areola look like a child's drawing of the sun, all rays emanating outwards.

"Nnghgh! YEAH! Fucking drown my boobs in your fucking cocksauce you donkey-hung bull-balled stallion! I wanna be scraping your big nasty wad off my rack for weeks!"

He broke into double-digit cumshot territory by blasting a load into my right tit, washing out the thick glob on my nipple as the big blast caromed off my breast. This time, the flow was angled a bit more down, big streaks of his money shot spattering against my thighs. The glistening coating of oil was affecting the cum in an interesting way, beading on the surface, drops of pearlescent prick paste skittering around my tits like water on a hot griddle.

"Jesus Christ, Eric, are you ever going to stop cumming? I don't fucking care! I want you to cum forever! A big fucking dick like yours deserves to fucking cum for days!"

The eleventh shot was dead on to the underside of my right breast, the force of it so strong my tit actually bounced around from the impact. Now the cum had actually managed to peel away some of the oil, while beads of cum were still sliding around the edge, now a huge wad was clinging hot and nasty to my skin, a bit of it drooling down my ribcage.

I was getting a bit deranged in my lust, and my continued dirty talk showed it, "Spunk another one in my face, you fucking stud, I want it! I don't care what the fuck happens anymore as long as you keep blasting your nut nectar all over me, make me your fucking cumslut!"

Almost shrugging in his strokes, Eric aimed up and blew his strongest wad yet right on my nose, rivulets spewed down my upper lip and clung to the lower, splayed out to my cheekbones, accentuating how high they are with glistening white, ropey splatters plastered up my forehead and temples, yet my nose stayed surprisingly clean, the sheer force of his cum-storm carrying cream everywhere else after the initial impact. I could see in the reflection of the steel that my face was like the epicenter of a bomb-blast.

"Oh god yes, stud, do it, make me your cumslut, your filthy fucking jizz-rag! What's the use of having these two-ton tits if they aren't covered in a fucking acre of your hot spunk!"