Just the Tip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers

Another big blast flew out to slap all the way across the top of my chest, tracing the line of my collar-bone now thick streaks rolled down like a set of blinds across the tops of my breasts.

His next wad took advantage of the space I was offering him, a big hose-blast of jizz filled the neat little crevice at the top of my cleavage, pooling inside my breasts, deep and white. I finally dropped my tits, the collected cum he'd spewed already streaking down the insides of my globes at last, making a thick white trail all the way to my cunt, thick and hot.

Something came over him for the seventh blast, I think the sight of all that cum drizzling down my cleavage must have inspired him and he dropped his dick between my tits, wrapping them around as he fired again. The impossibly huge cumload was mostly trapped so it squirted up and out of my tits like a fountain, streaking down them. He liked that so much he kept fuckign straight on into my titties and did it again before pulling back.

He aimed his ninth shot right at my left nipple, not dead-on as he had the right but from an angle so that the streaking laser of cream was divided by my big nub, squirting up my tit in two long trails of thick glaze.

"OH STUD, MMMM, THAT'S RIGHT, KEEP COVERING MY FAT TITS IN YOUR FUCKING BALLS-JUICE! I'M GONNA WEAR YOUR FUCKING SAUCE, BABY!"

I encouraged him along to a tenth shot that struck between my tits, now webs of cum were connecting my tits to each other. Nastily I seized my tits again, stretching the ropes out, showing him his own potency before squeezing my girls back together, sperm squooshing from the tops and bottoms of the cleavage.

"God you taste so good, I fucking love your cum!"

I moaned as I bent to begin lapping at one of my tits, the cum blending with the oil in a delicious flavor, distracting me as his eleventh salvo splashed at the same tit, bucking up to hit me right in the eye, I reared back, watching the action with just one eye open, the other now buried beneath a pool of spooge.

Perhaps out of guilt, perhaps not, he pulled back to a much farther range as he rained the dozenth shot, the rope had plenty of time to break apart in mid air, hitting all over my tits and chest and belly in what seemed like a hundred healthy droplets.

"DO IT YOU MEGAHUNG FUCKING FUCKSTUD! MAKE THESE TITS WHITE!"

As though inspired by the challenge, he focused in, putting a thirteenth big wad directly over my left breast, big balls lurching with recoil as they painted a big wet line of seed over the middle of my tit, completely obscuring the flesh in thick cream.

He followed suit with a fourteenth shot, aiming it down the left third of my left breast, the two big cream puddles merging, and then he painted a fifteenth onto the right.

"Holy fuck! Where did my tit go!?" I laughed, shaking my head in amazement at the sheer hugeness of his load. Men couldn't cover my areolas with entire cumloads and here he was concealing the whole breast with just three massive shots.

He re-aimed attacking the other tit with his sixteenth massive cum-blast, totally covering the top of my tits, then put a seventeenth streak that almost completely concealed the nipple. By the time he'd covered my lower breast with his eighteenth epic wad just my nipples were visible.

"Oh yeah, stud! That was an amazing fucking load!" I moaned.

"Was? Who said I was done!"

He jacked away at himself, putting a nineteenth huge fist of cum right into my sternum, it burst and slid in every direction, covering every part of my chest not already totally caked with white.

I'm sure my jaw had dropped in amazement but I hadn't even remembered opening it. Him shoving his giant cock into it and grunting as he blasted in a 20th shot certainly reminded me, I gargled the load as I took it down, amazed at how thick and hot it was.

He was finally flagging a bit as he pulled out, blasting my face with a few smaller ropes of jizz, streaking my nose and cheeks and jaw, cum webbing between my lips even as I was still gulping down what was in my throat.

We both panted a moment, I admired myself in the mirror, tits completely painted over with his incredible spunk, each tit entirely cupped in jizz, connected together through my cleavage and streaking back around my ribs. I'd come in a white bra of lace, but now was wearing one made entirely of cum.

Later, as we cuddled together, my head on his chest, the both of us freshly showered, I finally asked him what I'd been wondering all night.

"If you didn't think I was a whore, why did you leave all that money there?"

He laughed, hugging my head warmly.

"Tessa, honey? Honestly it was just the tip."

I giggled, looking down at his cock, remembering he'd said the same words the night before. Just the tip? He'd certainly managed to give me a lot more than that.

apple231601
apple231601
162 Followers