Just This Once Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

He had suddenly realized he'd said a lot more than he should have, and apologized and asked me to forget all that.

"Listen, Eric," I started, not knowing just how to get there, "I can appreciate your situation, but I also have what may be an even better idea. I'm no clinical psychologist, but rather than adding the performance thing to all the stress of a job change and a move and having to figure out a whole new social scene, I might be able to help you solve the performance part of all that before you go. That way, it's a real new start, and without any of the extra baggage."

"And how could that work?" he asked, intrigued.

"Well, you remember my wife Phyllis?" He nodded.

"She and I have a little deal going, where she's going to join me with some yet-to-be-named guy in treating her to an evening of sexual adventure, and hopefully fulfillment. I know it sounds weird, but take my word for it, I'm cool with the idea. You could be that guy. I know she thinks you're attractive, and I suspect she'd be intrigued by all your muscles and such. Without our letting on what I've got in mind, how about coming over to the house for dinner, say this weekend, and we'll just see how we all get along. No commitment, no risk - but real reward if things work out . . . "

"Oh, and if things don't work out, then you're no worse off, and you get a free meal out of it!" I wrapped up my case.

"Uh, that all sounds good, but what if I, you know, can't, you know."

"Well, like I said, no worse off than you are. If that happened, I'd suggest you get some counseling or something when you get to your new place. I think you're just in a bit of a self-made rut. Like having the yips on the green in golf - you just need to make a putt or two, and you'll snap right out of it. You're the kind of guy women would fight to get at - you just need to relax into it. This way, no pressure, we'll just see."

"Well, I guess dinner couldn't hurt," he said, and I knew we had a deal - she didn't know him all that well, really. He was leaving town, so no seeing him again. He certainly had a studly body, and he wasn't a bad looking sort at all anyway. And, she owed me just this once. Ta da!

We said our goodbyes at the bar, and I headed home (I knew he took the bus, so I wasn't worried about his slight inebriation). When I got home, I told Phyllis that I'd had a beer with him, that he was leaving town for another job, and that I'd just always gotten along, so had invited him for dinner. I debated telling her that I was wanting to call in that marker and decided not to, yet. I'd just see how they got along. Best that she decide on her own that she liked him, was attracted to him, whatever. If I told her my plan, she'd figure out a way to scotch it, or odds were that she would anyway.

I also decided not to mention Eric's failing with the other woman. First, it was his business and personal and he hadn't asked me to share, understandably. Second, I worried that Phyllis, even if everything else went all right, might herself try too hard - better to let things just take their course. Finally, I knew she wouldn't be unkind, even if he couldn't rise to the occasion. So, I decided to ignore that whole element, and hoped Eric would as well.

That weekend came, and I got some steaks to do on the grill - nothing fancy, just good eats. Phyllis fixed some sides, and we had cheeses and good bread as a lead in. Eric arrived on time, dressed pretty much like me, in khakis and untucked summer shirt. Mine was a Hawaiian print, his a light blue oxford button-down. He brought along a nice bottle of cabernet, which we opened right away and chatted over the cheese plate. He definitely had that gift of easy talk when he needed to, even though I was sure he was nervous, and Phyllis, not knowing my idea - I hadn't mentioned anything of the just once deal to her for some time - found him pretty charming, or so she seemed.

Dinner proceeded with ample wine all around. Nobody was drunk, but all three of us were pleasantly relaxed.

It was a training session, watching him with her. She's not particularly talkative - no Chatty Cathy for sure - but he was speaking one word for every couple of dozen for her. He was really listening, and when he did say something, he was usually referring to something she'd said, subtlely reminding her that he was indeed listening (something I've been accused of not doing on occasion) and that what she was saying was downright fascinating to him. They covered her bio in brief, then dug into what she really liked, which she said included music and non-fiction books and of course exercise. He had a more in-depth knowledge of music than I'd expected, hanging with her in operas she dug as well as what I call (not in her presence - I'm not THAT crazy) early feminist whining, like Carly Simon and Carole King. He took issue with her fandom of Stephen Hawking, saying that Hawking's arguments depend on something coming from nothing, which he just couldn't buy. That one didn't go far, but it was a clincher to watch her appreciation of his disagreement with her and the most revered physicist in the world. Between his agreeing with all her music, then his standing on his principles, she was getting a downright crush on him - I could see it in her eyes and in her body language, relaxing, laughing with him, leaning into his remarks while still reveling in having the conversational lead. I made several notes to learn and apply and not be so damn self-centered in our communications in the future.

She'd worn a light sundress that I loved. It wasn't really risqué, but it did preclude wearing a bra, since it had crisscross ties across the low-cut back, and since Phyllis and I had always shared an aversion to any styles that showed bra straps (horizontal or vertical) intentionally - brought up in a different fashion era, I guess. Framed by thin shoulder straps, in the front it showed just the start of cleavage - unless she was facing you and bent over to pick up, say, another hors d'oeuvres or bit of dessert. Phyllis had fixed a bunch of little pesto-in-pastry cups, each about a bite full, and there were some left after our main courses were done. I saw that she was definitely making a point of picking up each one pretty deliberately by the time we got to that part of dinner, and he was gazing down her cleavage every time she'd go there, and by about the fourth one, she was looking up at him looking down her dress when she did.

I figured this was going to be it, but I still didn't know just how to move things along. We'd gotten from polite to pleasant relaxed to starting to be flirtatious, but that was still a long way from where I hoped we'd get. There wasn't an available hot tub, games weren't our shtick, and just announcing it was time for bed was definitely out.

I got up and went to take a leak, leaving them alone for longer than the biology took. When I got back, they hadn't changed positions, but Phyllis did seem a bit on edge - had I interrupted something? Phyllis then excused herself to go to the restroom, and I got to talk with Eric a bit.

"So, how are you and Phyllis getting along?" I asked, if I didn't know.

"She's great. You're a lucky guy!" Eric said, as if I didn't know.

"So, concerning what I'd mentioned about us going further than conversation?" I continued.

"Oh, that's been on my mind, I assure you, all evening. But I don't know if she'd be into that. She just seems so nice."

"Yeah, that's a problem all right. Any ideas on how we could press a bit further and see if she'd be agreeable?"

"Not right off. Maybe we could put on some music and dance or something?"

"Sounds good," I said, and went to grab her iPod, where I knew she had a track of stuff she liked. Just as I had it set up and playing softly, she returned. I could tell she'd freshened her lipstick and brushed her hair - good signs, I thought.

Eric took his turn, heading for the bathroom, and I took Phyllis's hand and pulled her gently to me, starting to dance slowly to some instrumental thing. I shucked off my loafers, didn't have on socks, and she shed her sandals as well.

"He's a nice guy, don't you think?" I started.

"Oh, yes. I've really enjoyed talking with him. I think we've sort of left you out of the conversation, though."

"No worries there - I've been enjoying just watching and listening to you two."

"Watching?" she said, sounding worried.

"Oh yeah - you're really relaxed, and he can't take his eyes off you, or your body when you lean over."

"Oh, come on!" she said.

"I can't blame him. I can't take my eyes off you in that dress either, much less out of it," I said, my fingers moving under the strings in the back of the dress to stroke her bare skin down low on her waist. "Listen," I said, going for broke, "This is the perfect situation for the Just Once that you agreed to. He's nice, he's nice looking, he's got those 'whoa' shoulders, he's leaving town so we'll never run into him, I'm all for it, and while I can't attest to his being good in bed, you've always said that sexy is a head thing, and I can see that you're taken with him that way. Do me a favor - I'll shut up, you just take a moment, imagine the best that this kind of thing ever could be, and imagine that with him - and me - tonight."

And with that, I shut up, letting her think, hoping that despite her lack of imagination that she could muster up enough to conjure a hot evening. I was just swaying to the music with her in my arms, stroking her back lightly. I also reminded myself that bringing up his performance issue would just complicate things, and I concluded again that the simpler the better in this case.

After a long moment, she said, "Well, I don't know how we'd get from here to there. Do I just drop the dress, or do you two magically know what to do, and would he even want to do that with me?"

"Oh, he wants to. How about if you just let me direct, and you go with the flow, and we'll see, and as ever, if either of us really, really wants to call it quits, we can, ok?"

"Oh, ok." she said, uncertainly, but not objecting.

Eric returned from the bathroom soon after, and seeing us dancing, said, "Don't let me interrupt - you two look just right that way."

"No, your turn now," I said, stepping away and offering Phyllis's hand toward him. He took it without further argument, and gently pulled her to him. After a minute or so, he moved his hands from the classic position to having both of them lightly on her waist, and she put her hands on his shoulders - I knew she was enjoying the shoulder thing, and his really were all built up and great looking. As he turned, I saw her look at me, and with his head turned away, I raised an eyebrow and shrugged my shoulders, asking in effect, if she was enjoying that part. She smiled, knowing what I was referring to, and nodded just enough for me to get the message, then moved her hands just a bit to grip them even more fully. Eric had lost his shoes as well somewhere along the way, and the two of them, barefoot, swayed together.

"Eric, I think we need to both attend to her, mind?" I asked, and moved behind her, in turn moving his hands from her waist to her shoulders as mine held her waist. Pulling her back into me, I suspected she couldn't feel the erection that I was starting to have, but I knew she'd understand the intent, as her ass was pulled to me. I dipped my head and kissed the side nape of her neck on one side. That was something I knew she was sensitive in a good way about - she'd usually get goosebumps from it and a sexual charge. As she didn't resist at all, but sort of leaned in to my assault, I broke off just for a moment and nodded over her head to Eric. He got the message, and as I dipped again to kiss her neck on one side, he took the other. With both sides of her neck being kissed at least if not lightly bitten and tongued (as my side was), I heard a low moan escape her as we did that, and knew we were on our way!

"Mmmm," I said almost to myself, then turned her, and the three of us moved as if we all understood a clear direction. She turned to face me, her hands on my shoulders now, mine on hers, his at her waist. I looked at her, and as she looked up I kissed her, slowly and deliberately, initially not with passion as much as affection, but soon our tongues were dueling familiarly. I slipped the straps off her shoulders and realized that whether she was doing it or Eric was, that she had her hips pressed back into his, just as I'd had them moments before. I wondered if that big thing of Eric's had awakened or if he was going into his self-defeatist thing. I hoped that the alcohol and music and magic of her were working to keep all that off his mind. As we danced, she made the next move, reaching between us and unbuttoning my shirt.

I think I knew what she was doing, which was leading to getting at those whoa shoulders by setting the pace with me. I went along happily, shrugging the shirt off and letting it drop to the floor when she'd had it all loosened. She then went back to her hands on my shoulders and did a great job of gripping and caressing and stroking them.

Sensing it was time, I turned her back to Eric, and they mimicked what we'd just done, except the kiss was at the end. She'd unbuttoned his shirt and eased it off his shoulders as I held her hips and barely, but distinctly, humped into her from behind, my erection becoming firmer and firmer. I knew I could feel her ass as I rubbed it between those cheeks and suspected she could feel me as well, although her mind did seem to be elsewhere at the time. He'd massaged her shoulders while she undid the shirt, then dropped his arms as she eased it off, and just stood there while she gazed at his white skin, unblemished except for a couple of small moles at his rib cage, his nipples dark pink - the view almost albino-like - with a defined six pack and pecs, all certainly a novelty to her. Then she went for the shoulders, just reaching up for them, gripping them to feel the muscles, rubbing over them as if she were applying suntan lotion. She looked as if, and later confirmed to me, that she figured this was going to be a one-time thing, so she should memorize it as well as possible.

Satisfied for the moment, she looked further up from his chest to his face, and he lowered his head and they kissed. I couldn't really see much, being behind, but they took their time, and she reached up to pull his head down to her while he put his hands back on her shoulders.

Knowing how the dress worked, I stepped back just far enough to undo the bow that held the lattice work of lacings together. It was like some hiking boots - not really eyelets for the laces, but small hooks that easily loosened the whole thing once a few were undone. I undid the necessary few, and watched as the dress came looser in the back. With her arms up around him, it wasn't falling off, but now the shoulder straps were the only thing preventing that.

"My turn again," I said, and Eric relinquished the kiss and let her turn to me. I didn't know if she realized I'd loosened the back of the dress, since she seemed pretty absorbed in the kiss while I was doing it. Coming back to me, I leaned in and continued the kiss, finding her mouth open and inviting. I saw Eric move in behind her, and we had her pressed between us. I reached up and tugged the straps off her shoulders again, and as they dropped, I felt her tense and retreat a bit and knew she realized the dress was undone.

Then she leaned back in as I took her dress-contained breasts in my hands and squeezed just enough to get her attention. Still kissing her, I took my hands back off her breasts and reached around to nudge Eric backwards, as I stepped back as well. Gravity did its wonderful thing, and almost instantly the whole dress fell to the floor, leaving her naked except, I now saw, for a wispy pair of bikini panties that were so thin as really not to hide anything. I could see her familiar well-trimmed tuft of hair between her legs and knew that Eric could see her ass in all its glory. I also noted that her nipples were very, very hard, which I took to be a very, very good sign.

"Turn about," I said, and watched as my never do anything out of the ordinary wife turned back to let Eric see the rest of her. Her breasts are small enough not to sag, large enough not to be mistaken as anything else. Her hip bones are identifiable, but serve mainly to accentuate the soft valleys that frame her pussy lower down, the mons subtle but distinct. She looked downward, shy I supposed, at being exposed to his gaze. He reached out and tipped her chin up to be able to see his eyes drinking her, and clearly savoring the sight. For a moment, that's all he did, just look at her, from head to toe, As she watched his eyes focus on her breasts, then on her panty-covered pussy, and back up to her face. I moved a bit to the side to see as he lifted his hands and cupped a breast a piece with them, rolling the nipples. She inhaled deeply and closed her eyes as he examined them, felt the nipples' hardness, lifted the slim breasts and squeezed them, not hard but sensually.

I looked down and could see a tent forming in his khakis, and felt downright Good Samaritan - ish, having brought solace to the wounded. Unwilling to resist, I unbuckled my own trousers and let them fall, pulling down my boxer briefs as well, stepping out and standing nude, my own cock hardening but not fully erect yet. I wasn't worried about that being its state to be soon. Nodding at Eric, he got the message, and unclipped his own pants, letting them drop but staying covered by white boxers, the tenting now more obvious and impressive as well.

Stepping in, he kissed her again, her eyes still closed, and she put her arms around his waist as his arms encircled her, one hand dropping to her ass to clasp it to him. When she registered that she was feeling boxer and not trouser waist band, or maybe that she was feeling skin-to-skin at her thighs, or maybe that she was feeling his protrusion pressed against her, she broke the kiss and turned to look at me, still a foot or two away at her side. She looked down and saw my mostly erect dick and smiled at me, looking finally comfortable in the whole situation, then stepped back, looking at Eric, as he had her, from top to bottom and back.

I could see her eyes stop and focus at the front of his shorts, and knew she had to be guessing at his measure, concealed but leaving no doubt as to its intent and general dimensions.

"Together, now, Eric," she said as she took another step back and hooked her thumbs into the waist band of the wispy panties. Eric followed her lead, and they both bent over toward each other, tugging their last garment free. As they stood back up and saw each other, I knew what Eric was seeing - her trimmed pussy, perfectly symmetric, inviting, a woman's purse offered to him, the O'Keefe flower barely concealed, a well-used cunt yet fresh and virginal to him. She looked down from his belly and saw his reddish, trimmed pubic hair framing a cock that was, as I'd said, a caliber above mine, confirmed in its erection. He was hard, angled upwards toward her eyes, thick and twitching with his pulse, stretched out from the tight and full scrotum beneath. I did the math and figured that he was at least a 7 to my 6 in length, and what looked like a good third again my diameter of about an inch and a half. Not porn star stuff, but as long as this was a just once thing, I was glad she'd get a noticeable size boost as well.

The look in her eyes confirmed that she had come to some similar conclusion, as an eyebrow raise was followed by a slight smile spreading across her face. She turned back to me, and in that way that marrieds can communicate wordlessly, I knew she knew what I knew she knew, and all that.

romancer
romancer
396 Followers