Just This Once Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
romancer
romancer
396 Followers

No longer shy, she stepped toward him and reached out with her hand, encircling his cock with her right hand, my cock with her left. Mine had surged to fully hard as well, if not before her grasp then certainly at it. She squeezed mine slightly and tugged me closer, milking it, and I figured she was doing the same to him, comparing, calculating, memorizing.

I took her left ass cheek in my right hand and squeezed in thanks, I suppose, encountering his fingers similarly on her right cheek. I pulled gently out and up, as I think he did, and we spread her ass a bit, exposing the cleft to the cooler air. Bending again, I kissed her as she opened her mouth to me, my tongue finding hers emerging to meet me, our eyes open and watching each other's eyes. She dipped her tongue as deeply as she could into my mouth, then, still looking at me, turned her head slightly to him and I watched as her tongue snaked into his mouth in the same way. Her hand still squeezed and milked and, I supposed, measured.

"Time to move on," I said, and turned as she let her hand release me. I took that hand and led her, and she took Eric's hand behind her, and the three of us padded out of the living room into the adjoining master bedroom, site of our king size bed. I'd always thought it was too big, an extravagance we didn't need, since we slept so closely together. I was soon to change my mind on that. Sweeping the covers off in one motion, I guided her hand and she followed to lie in the center of the bed, as Eric circled around to the far side.

"Host's prerogative," I announced, and spread her legs as I crawled between them, raising the knees over my shoulders and lying down to feast. Licking her from ass to clit, I feasted on her, tasting the juices that were already copiously present, reveling in knowing that she couldn't hide the physical symptoms of sexual excitement, and wanting to prepare her for being impaled by the stranger. Looking up, I saw Eric's hand massaging her breasts as he propped himself up on an elbow and watched her face enjoying my ministrations. I knew just how to, and she was in no mood to resist, and she quickly shuddered, as if the orgasm had leapt upon her from out of nowhere, arching up to meet my tongue that pressed harder and quicker against her clitoris as she came. As she did, Eric leaned over and covered her gasping mouth with his kiss, maybe raising the excitement, maybe stifling the release - I didn't know which.

Backing off, I told Eric, "She's in need of you. Fuck her now."

He didn't hesitate, but as I climbed away to the side of the mattress, giving them room, he repositioned to the missionary superior, his cock jutting out, the head crimson, the heavy vein along it almost blue. He took her wrists and held them fast, in that push-up position. I sat up, reached between them and spread her cunt lips for him, as he lowered himself, needing no guidance as if his cock was already sighted in. He found the opening easily and pushed, and I watched as her vagina let his girth intrude, the large head pushing through what seemed to be too small to accommodate his size. And then he kept pushing, and I relinquished my hand from her and just watched as he buried himself fully into her.

Her head leaned back, her neck raised up, as she felt the new cock enter, and she panted, as little like a labor breathing exercise, at the moment of his entry. When he was deep in her, she relaxed, her eyes closed, her wrists still held immobile, his hips planted on hers, his chest raised up as he looked down at his conquest.

He held still there for a moment, and she exhaled an audible "Aaahhh" as his dick found its limit, his balls no doubt pressed against her pussy lips. Still not moving, finally she opened her eyes and looked up at him, "Mmmm. That's so nice!" she said.

Without speaking, Eric picked up the pace, now rocking into her deeply with each stroke, but still taking his time. She uttered maybe three 'ah's, then a 'damn!' and came again, her first from a big dick, or her first from a big dick in a long time, at least. It wasn't a huge orgasm, but it was definitely an orgasm.

He slowed, and suddenly stopped. "Oh!" he said, "You're already tight, but now you're squeezing!"

She grinned up at him, "Noticed, eh? Glad you did. Now, do you think you can move that thing a bit more energetically?"

"Let's see," he grinned back down at her, and started to fuck her, in and out, in and out, back to going slowly at first, but then building in speed - not too fast, maybe one cycle per second, then faster yet, and she started to moan, raising her legs to plant her heels in his ass, pulling him into her with each stroke.

"Oh yeah! You keep that up, pay no attention to me, mister - I'm merely . . . just . . . going to come . . . again . . . NOWWW!" she went from cooing to speaking to crying out, and another orgasm ripped through her.

He slowed as she came back down from it, but kept on steadily fucking.

"Whew! You really know how to fill a girl up!" she half-gasped, half-chuckled.

"And you know how to get a guy going!" he answered.

"Easy go, easy come?" she asked.

"If you keep that squeezing up, you're going to get me to come along as well," he murmured, enjoying it.

"Ah, well then," she said, and while there was nothing to see, I knew she had to be using those developed Kegel muscles, giving him a fine interior massage.

He was sort of growling, a deep, likely unconscious sound, then that picked up into more of a rhythmic grunt - not the sexiest thing ever, but that's what it sounded like to me, the observer. It had been five, maybe ten minutes of penetration by that time. Then, I suppose in a gentlemanly gesture, giving time to shift, in case she had other ideas than his ejaculating inside her, he told her, "Here it comes!"

She was just fine with that idea and urged him, "Oh yeah, oh yeah - let it go, baby!"

And with that, his body stiffened and he rammed into her once, twice, and again, then he pretty much collapsed with a bit of a whimper, his hips still pistoning slowly but not ramming anymore, as he caught his breath. She cradled him, her legs still holding onto him, her arms soothing, as she kissed him gently.

After a couple of minutes, he rolled off, his dick reduced to the softness I'd seen in the shower, but longer, as if stretched permanently another couple of inches. The two of them lay side by side. She lay her leg over one of his - they were slightly parted - and she had her other leg slightly parted as well, exposing herself without embarrassment or shame, their mutual nakedness blatant and stark. Phyllis looked over at me, sitting next to her.

"Well, lover," if it's only going to be this once, is there anything you'd like at this point?"

I figured I was going to get to fuck her right away, but her question stopped me. Thinking about it, I realized that just my fucking her until I got my rocks off, then we'd all be done - that wasn't what she was wondering, and it was something I realized as well that I'd be dissatisfied in myself in days to come if I settled for such a vanilla ending. Eric was down for the count, at least for now, so double penetration was out for the time being. Maybe my entering from behind as she coaxed him back into action? That seemed fine, but I didn't know about his recovery time, and I really didn't want to spoil his comeback with demanding that of him too soon.

Then it hit me - oh! I'd never thought about doing that, and if asked in any other situation would have said no way. But it just seemed ok at that juncture, and when it hit me, I knew it had to be what she was implying.

"I can think of several things, but I think I know where you're leading me, and it's definitely only going to be this once!" I said, and she smiled, and she spread her legs just slightly more apart, confirming her invitation.

"Keep me apprised," I said, something I'd joked about with her before, asking her to let me know her sexual feelings as we made love. She rarely did, but every once in a while, she would let me know what was working especially well.

Resuming my place between her legs, one of them over my shoulder, the other left where it was on top of Eric's, I lowered my head and just looked for a moment. Her pussy was redder than usual, the lips glistening with her juices, the hair matted from the moisture, and the vaginal entrance still open, just barely, compared to her norm. Seeping out of it was the evidence of Eric's orgasm, which was distinguishable from her fluids by its whiteness, sort of an off-white in fact. A stream of it led out of her pussy and down the crack to her anus. Now, as I said, anal has always been out in her book, and although I've tried it (before meeting her), it's just not my thing either.

But that night, I lifted up her ass and licked, from under her anus, over it, and up to her pussy, and into it, exploring and tasting. I've got to admit, the taste was no different that I could tell, and between my saliva and her lubrication, I was probably half-sensing, half-imagining that I could detect the thickness of his semen in what I was encountering. She gave a little start when I started that, and definitely when my tongue passed over her anus, but she didn't pull away. So, I did it again, but this time spent more time at that nether opening, tonguing around it, and finally wedging inwards just slightly. This brought definite gasps from her.

"Oh, you are a nasty thing, aren't you!" she exclaimed, knowing now that the first time wasn't just a mis-targeting.

"Mmmmm..." I answered, now back up, lapping at her pussy. "Is that ok, that I'm nasty that way?"

"Well, let's not make it a habit, and don't get your hopes up in the future, but just this once . . . "

So encouraged, I went back to the back door again, now tonguing intentionally, swapping between vagina and there, as I reached a hand up and started to stroke her clitoris steadily.

"Oh, oh . . . again!!" she cried out, and came again, as I dived as deeply as I could into her vagina, feeling the contractions and swallowing what I figured had to be another glob of Eric's semen as she forced it out by her orgasmic squeezes.

I knew she loved - ok, craved - a dick inside her right after coming from any other way, and so I accommodated her again, scooting up and driving my cock into its familiar home. Not taking time for anything else, I just started fucking her the way she'd once said she preferred it - hard and fast. And that apparently was a good decision, as it caught her before coming all the way back down from the oral orgasm and launched her back up and off, this time more slowly arriving, but familiar as I was with her, I could tell from her breathing and eyes scrunched closed expression that it was going to work just fine for her that way, and sure enough, after a couple of minutes of ramming her, she came yet again, probably not as mind-blowingly as the one he gave her, but clearly good, as she laughed out loud in the midst of her gasps at the apex.

By my count, that was two orals and three fucking orgasms for her in a pretty short time, and while I knew she was capable of more, I was in no rush, savoring her coming more than I was wanting to come myself.

Slowing the fucking, I let her come back down after that one, and saw that Eric had reached over and had massaged her breasts, alternating between them, during all that. My hands were bracing myself above her, so there was room - I just wasn't paying attention to that part until after she came from the hard and fast one. I suspect she was well aware, and it was obvious she was enjoying whatever each of us had done so far.

Still braced above her, and still hard, and still inside her, I suggested, "Care for a little break, catch our breath, get something to drink maybe? We've got lots of time."

Coming soon: Chapter 2

romancer
romancer
396 Followers