All Comments on 'Just Trying to Stay Warm'

by WatchesYouCum

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 8 years ago
Totally ruined

Was so hot till the pissing in the mouth. That ruined it for me. *

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not completely bad

Not the worst siblings fucking story I ever read but that pissing in his mouth was hard to swallow, no pun intended. A bit more backstory and a bit more emotions would do the story good, and if you can't leave the pissplay out please do put up the warning beforehand.

Still a solid 3*.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nonsense

When you grow up and actually get into bed with a girl, you will learn what absolute twaddle this story is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'd say that this author needs to "piss off"...

... but he'd probably enjoy it.

Regardless, I won't be reading anything by this author, again. I'll just scroll to the end of the story and give it the solid 1 star that it deserves.

imbobbbimbobbbalmost 8 years ago
Loved the peeing

Loved the story but was short.

prop69prop69almost 8 years ago
HATE THE PEEING

To me the drinking the pee was a HUGE TURNOFF. A golden shower is one thing, but drinking pee is gross.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Piss off.

Dude you have a disgusting fixation about pee.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Jackass comments

This story wasn't great. Needs alot more detail and maybe some actual dialogue. The comments saying you are sick are ridiculous though. Who says that while they are reading incest literotica?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Golden story

Loved the piss was hot!

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, a little peeing is okay but not a lot of it .....very good brother & sister sex to completion .... she had played him. Tomorrow night on the beach he should return the favor by eating her out, screwing her well and cumming all over her after the pee treatment she did to him. Fair is fair ........ maybe, she'll like the cum spray and want to do it more and they both win w/o any peeing ?? Thanks.

sexymeupsexymeupalmost 8 years ago
yuck! piss

was a good read until you had her brother drink her piss, that was a total turn off ...if you have a piss fetish you should have posted it in the fetish category. not everyone likes water sports.

tiesto_fantiesto_fanalmost 8 years ago
Okayish

Came for piss and incest, was only slightly disappointed by the low overall quality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
poor

Proofread your work and get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I need to be I side you

What on earth does that mean? Proof read !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Practically Unreadable

Editor!

Dark_StormDark_Stormalmost 8 years ago
Hot enough

This was a decent, short, down 'n' dirty stroke story. It didn't need a backstory, or a lot of character development. It was all about a one night sexual encounter, and as such, it was fine.

The few errors/typos didn't justify the amount of vitriol being spewed about them. It may have been due to poor typing skills, or a next-to-useless auto-correct. Although, I do agree that a proofreading or two could (and should) have caught them. Still, I've read lots worse on Lit. These were relatively few and minor mistakes by comparison.

You might want to consider doing a short disclaimer before stories that cover more than one "taboo" sex act. Chances are, if you'd have put this under "Fetish" (as one comment suggested), someone would have complained that they weren't expecting incest. Same thing it you'd have listed it under "Anal". A disclaimer paragraph at the beginning could warn people of subject matter they may find offensive. In this case, incest, piss and anal.

Still, I enjoyed the story and would like to see a follow-up chapter on the next night's "sex on the beach". A moonlit night with a chance of "showers". ;-) Lots of water at hand to wash off afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
just beat off

you're too pathetic to write...or wright...or rite...in case you can't read either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5 Good read HEY ANNONY

Just suck a cock you're to sad o have woman!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
This story is well written

Like the premise and impressively enough there were no misspelled words

TaelynnTaelynnalmost 6 years ago
More?

Would love to read more about these siblings' anal and piss adventures... maybe even combine the two??

BobcatatonicBobcatatonicover 3 years ago

Q: A 7.5 inch cock?

A: Of course it is.

Q: A 21 and 18 year old camping in the woods with their parents while sleeping on an air mattress in a tent for A WHOLE MONTH?

A: Happens all the time.

Q: Swallowing gush after gush of pee that’s been in someone’s bladder most of the night? So much piss that it felt like forever?

A: Doesn’t everybody love swallowing mouthful after mouthful of hot smelly urine?

Q: Listening to your parents fuck so loudly 5 feet away from you that they wake you up?

A: Everybody knows your first reaction would be that it’s wrong to listen in. Parents should be able to fuck as loud as they want without their kids improperly eavesdropping. Shame on those kids!

Q: Anal sex without lube?

A: We don’t need no stinking lube!

Q: “...they both slumped against there (sic) pillows still locked together.”

A: No idea. Are their pillows locked together? How do you slump against a pillow, exactly? Interesting detail for you pillow fetishists.

Totally believable scenario.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous