Just Visiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As her whimpers and squeals continue, my dick swells in my stroking hand until a massive load erupts from my head. My cum shoots straight up in the air and lands on me and bed but I'm so lost in myself, it doesn't bother me. I finish pumping every drop of cum out while listening to her catch her breath.

I reach over and grab the same face towel from before to clean myself off, but the feeling of my orgasm lingers longer than it usually does. Before I know it, I'm pulling myself up in the bed more and drifting off to sleep. I'm barely able to pull the covers over my legs before I'm completely out of it.

Even in my sleep, her miracle scent haunts me. It seems to have infected my dream just to make my head swirl again. My dream jumps from one image of her naked body to another. One minute, I can see her rocking to the humming of a vibrator. The next, I see her pump-fucking herself silly with one of her big dildos while screaming my name.

At one point, she's even in my room with my dick in her mouth. She's licking and sucking the cum out and off of me like a vacuum. This part of the dream, I can literally feel her hot mouth begging me for more cum. She's moaning and tongue flicking up and down my shaft like one of the girls at work. Then I remember this is the first time I've ever had a dream about fucking Alex. It feels so real and is only making me want to actually fuck her.

I jump out of my sleep hoping to catch Alex with her mouth still on my cock, but I'm quickly blinded by the sun. I cover my eyes and make my way over to the window to close the blinds. As my eyes adjust to the light, I look over at my clock and see that it's one o'clock.

"What? Holy shit I slept for like fourteen hours," I think to myself.

I look at my bed and see that there aren't any cum stains on the sheets or covers. I look down at my body to see if there are any dry spots on me, but there aren't. I see the towel in the bed next to my pillow and remembering getting it to clean myself off. As I continue examining my body for dry semen, Alex pops her head into my room.

"Are you up ye-" she gasps as she walks in on me examining myself. "Whoa. What are you doing?"

I look over at her, in clothes, and immediately flash back to my dream last night. Her supple lips wrapped around my shaft, making suction noises.

"I...," I respond at a loss for words. "I had a really weird dream. I was just checking to see if my body did anything while I was sleeping."

"You mean you had a wet dream, and you're checking to see if you nutted in your sleep."

"Yeah."

"Okay." She steps back out the door but quickly turns back around. "Hey listen, remember what I said yesterday?"

"About wanting to fuck me? How could I forget?"

"It was kiss you, but anyway. You remember the part about not seeing you naked for a while?"

"Yeah, it was kind of an important part of the convo."

"Well even though it has been a while, the real reason I was just staring at it is because you have a new tattoo. On your dick, so..."

We both look down at my tattooed dick and smile.

"Yeah and?"

"I kind of want to see it up close."

"Kind of?"

"Boy..." She pushes the door open and walks over to me. "Come here," she commands while sitting down on the edge of my bed.

The words 'come here' coming out of her mouth will forever echo in my head. I step in front of her and she wastes no time in checking out the tat. I stare down at her holding my dick, practically begging her to suck it. She looks up at me staring down at her with those eyes.

"Never going to happen," she sternly suggests.

"What's never going to happen?"

"That nasty thought. It will never happen."

"Well, never say never," I laugh.

She lets my dick go and moves her face away from me.

"I'll suck that," pointing at my dick. "When you eat this," pointing down at her pussy.

I lean my head back and groan to myself while sniffing the air.

"I do love eating pussy."

"Oh my...," she says while pushing me away from her.

She stands up and begins walking towards the door.

"What? We both know how much I love eating the hair off of some sweet pussy."

She gets to the door and turns around to look at me with a devilish grin on her face.

"My pussy would clog your arteries."

As she walks out of my room, I just stare at her ass bouncing away.

"I would love to see you try," I think to myself.

After hearing her in the kitchen, I put my draws and some shorts on before following her into the kitchen. As I walk into the room, she's bending over in the fridge. I quickly slap her on the ass and jump back before she can respond.

"Close the door, you're letting out all the cold."

She turns and looks at me with a mean, smiley face.

"Just because we nearly kissed yesterday doesn't mean you can slap my ass."

"I agree."

I walk over to her and quickly turn her around, and begin spanking her. She fights to get loose and when she finally does, she tries attacking. I grab her hands and hold them in front of her stomach as I turn her around again and continue the spanking. I smack her ass another ten times before releasing her. Before she turns to attack again, I quickly make my way into the living room.

"You can run, but you can't hide," she yells from the kitchen.

I sit down on the couch and get comfortable just as she runs into the room and jumps on me. She pins my arms down and bites the middle of my chest. I struggle to get my hands free to pull her off my chest but as I pull, she bites down harder. She finally lets go and starts punching me in the arms.

"Say you're sorry."

I quickly reach up and slap her ass again. She punches me in the chest one more time before sliding off me and sitting down next to me. I sit up straight while coughing my way through the pains in my chest.

"I can't believe you bit me."

"You deserved it."

"My homegirl bit me. What kind of homegir-"

"The kind that didn't want to go to jail for killing you. And put a damn shirt on."

"First of all, this is my house. I can wear or not wear whatever I want. Secondly, weren't you just in my room playing with my dick?"

"I was looking at your tattoo. And since I've already seen all your other tattoos, there's no reason for you to be shirtless around me."

I sit back and look over at her outfit.

"Look at what you're wearing. I can tell you're not wearing a bra because the old high school shirt is thin, and I can see your nipples. And judging by the wet spot on the front of your daisy duke booty shorts, you're not wearing any panties either."

"Boy...," she yells while looking down at her completely dry shorts. "I am not wet. You just wish I was wet."

"If you ever got wet, sitting this close to me, in those shorts, and while not wearing panties; it would take all of a split second for me to drive my face into your pussy."

"You are so fucking nasty," she exaggerates.

"Again, it's was less than thirty minutes ago you were playing with my dick."

"Oh my god," she sighs.

We both straighten up on the couch and just look forward, avoiding eye contact. We sit for about another twenty seconds before I look back over at her.

"I'm just going to say it because sitting here quietly is weirding me out. Last night I woke up to the smell of pussy, and I overheard you toying yourself."

She looks over at me with a shocked look that I've seen so many times. It's a sarcastic face that I've grown to hate in a loving way.

"Really, you listened to me bust one off."

"I opened my door more so I could hear you clearly and imagined what you looked like fucking yourself while I jerked it."

"What the fuck?" her facial expression quickly turned to one of disgust, for about a second. "You were busting your nut while listening to and imagining me busting mine?"

"Yeah. We actually came at the same time. It was weird because I could see you so clearly, and I busted a huge nut. I mean it was everywhere."

She turns her head away from me to cope with what I just told her, or at least that's what I think she's doing. I lean up to get a better look at her and realize she's laughing. She looks back at me and tries to stop smiling.

"Okay, I have something to admit about last night too."

"You were trying to kiss me?"

"Shut up. I wasn't just busting to bust. I was fantasizing about riding you like a bull," she mumbles out with a touch of embarrassment.

"Oh shit, how the mighty have gotten horny."

"And I also know about you nutting all over yourself because I'm the one that cleaned you up."

"Yes. I knew I didn't remember cleaning-"

"With my mouth," she softly whispers.

I stop my joyous gloating and look over at her a bit confused.

"How did you clean-" While trying to figure out if she's messing with me or not, I remember back to last night. "Holy shit, that wasn't a dream. You really were sucking my dick."

"Hold up, wait. Okay, because I was still horny from before so-"

"So you were fantasizing about me first, then you came into my room and gave me a nighty-night blowjob? Am I correct in the order of which these events took place?"

"Can I explain what happened, or are you just going to keep gloating?"

"I'm sorry, you're right. Continue."

"Yes I was fantasizing about you, but only because that's what you're for."

"What?"

"We both know every boyfriend or fuck buddy I ever get don't have dicks as big as yours. My last boy toy definitely didn't have a big dick, so I've been horny since I started dating him. Now when we were little, I hung out with you because you could roll with a bitch."

"So you're admitting that you are a bitch?"

"Shut up. But as we got older and I figured out you were a becoming a little sex freak, I started rolling with you the way you rolled. The more sexual you got, the more sexual I had to get to keep up with you. And when we had gotten our flow of admitting our sexual urges for each and I had seen what your body grew into, I knew I had to keep you around."

"So you've been horny for me all these years. Dammit, I never knew."

"Can I finish?"

"I thought you were finished."

"Keeping you around was not only fun as hell, but it also made me comfortable about dating any guy. So no matter how big or small guys would be, I would always have you around to give me a good lick and dick at any given time."

"Are we fucking or not?" I demand.

"Did you hear anything I just said? I just explained the inner workings of our friendship on my part, and all you're thinking about is fucking me."

"Bitch, it sounds like that's all you've been thinking about me."

"Yes, I keep you around for a fuck, but no we're not fucking. I'm not that horny," she snickers.

"Not anymore," I add to her comment.

She looks over at me before putting her head in her hands.

"I cannot believe I just told you all that, and you weren't even listening."

I put my hand on her back and pull her over to me.

"Look at the bright side. Your sex freak friend finds this convo very normal compared to some of the other convos he's had."

We both laugh off the awkwardness of the conversation before she reaches over and grabs the TV remote. I snatch the remote out of her hand and turn the TV on. As I'm flipping through channels, one more thought pops in my head.

"Dammit, why can't we be fucking?" I suddenly yell.

After sitting on the couch for about five straight hours, I try to get to up but she's sleeping against my shoulder. I softly push her over to the other side of the couch and get up. I feel my knees buckle as I stretch out the cramps in my body. As all the joints in my body begin to crack and pop, she wakes up and slaps me on the ass.

"Go get me some water," she politely tells me.

I don't even look back at her. I just chuckle and fart in her direction. As soon as my fart ends, I move into the kitchen before she can retaliate. I walk over to the fridge and grab two bottles of water. As I turn around, she knees me in the stomach and takes one of the bottles out of my hand.

I slowly follow her back into the living room, in such pain that I'm not even looking at her ass. She pushes me on the edge of the couch and then sits on top of my back. She grabs the remote and begins flipping through channels while squishing me further into the cushions. I put my hands in front of my face for better leverage and push her off of me.

"Damn, you're heavy."

She punches me in the arm and we both laugh as we sit back down. Even though she's turned to a show I like, I continue looking at her and her body.

"What?" she asks with a hint of fear.

"You said we were even. How do you figure that?"

"Ah, you spanked me like a hundred times. I slapped you once. So the sake of argument, I said we were even."

I can tell she's hiding something. I know her too well to not notice she's hiding something.

"How long were you sucking me last night?"

She nearly chokes as she takes a big gulp of water right as I ask the question. She coughs up the water out of her lungs and then looks over at me.

"What? I thought we were done having that convo."

"You're hiding the real reason you think we're even. How long were you sucking me?"

She rolls her eyes at me and looks back at the TV while sitting her bottle of water on the coffee table in front of us.

"You're an idiot."

"Well if you won't answer that question...," I contemplate the next question I want to ask. "Since you admitted, of your own free will, that you did indeed clean my dick of its cummy mess; were you cleaning my mess the entire time, or did you cause another mess to have to really clean me up?"

She rolls her eyes while trying to hide her face from me. But she turns her head to slowly, and I catch the small glimmer of a smile on her face.

"As I thought," I smugly add.

She quickly snaps her head back at me.

"Okay, yes I blew you to a bust as well. You happy now, you know everything about what I did to you last night. Now are we even?"

"Even? You have been lying all day, attacking me all day, and withholding sexual information. We will not be even for a very long time. Unless..."

She looks at me with a bewildered curiosity.

"Unless what?" she asks.

I open my water and take a long gulp. I feel my body yearning for her, and I let those urges run wild inside me. I drink half the bottle in long gulps before looking over at her. Her face is still confused, but the curiosity in her eyes is more appealing. I put my bottle of water on the coffee table before pushing it away from the couch.

"Unless you let me eat you out one time," I suggest.

Her mouth gapes open and she closes her legs and balls up into a fetal position.

"I am not letting you get anywhere near my pussy."

I slide to the spot on the floor right in front of her legs. She tries keeping her legs closed, but I manage to very easily open them.

"Did you, or did you not blow me in my sleep?"

She smiles and relaxes her legs.

"Yes, I did, but-"

"Since you went down on me, it's only fair that I go down on you."

I move my hands up to her the waistband of her shorts and slowly start pulling it down. She sighs and lifts her hips off the couch as her shorts get caught under her ass. Before she put her hips back down, I lean in and kiss the black bush that has been taunting ever since I saw it. She shudders and softly moans as my lips part from her bush and her shorts slide off her ankles.

She opens her legs wider as I pull her closer to the edge. She pulls my head up to hers and stares at me with a sarcastically serious face.

"All you're doing is eating me out. Nothing else, got it?"

"Absolutely," I agree knowing I'm completely lying.

I pull my face out of her hands and sit on the back of my legs. She lies back on the couch and looks down at me as I softly kiss at her lips until they open. I slide my tongue in between them and lick from the top of her clit down to her clenching cunt. I can hear her soft moans as my tongue flicks inside her. She jumps a little as I pop my tongue out and kiss her pussy. I slide my tongue back up to her clit and gently suck it into my mouth.

She puts her hands on the back of my head and pulls on my hair a little. Her thighs open more while jiggling on the side of my head as her body begins riding my face. I look up at her looking down at me while rubbing her nipples through her shirt. She pulls the bottom of the shirt up to her chest and reveals those dark nipples to pinch and massage her tits.

Her eyes close and she bites her bottom lip as I softly pull on her clit with my lips. I let it snap out of my mouth before quickly flicking over it with my tongue. I slide it back into my mouth and hold it in place with my lips while flicking and rolling my tongue all over the tip of it. She arches her back and uses her free hand to pull on my hair harder while massaging her tits more and more.

Her moans turn to sexy little squeals and whimpers as I lap over her clit like a dog until she's quivering. I suck her clit back into my mouth and pull on it again with my lips, this time letting my teeth just barely tease her. She pushes my face deeper into her pussy, and I obey her desire by sucking her clit harder as she begins cumming on my face. She lets my hair go and looks down at me while squeezing her tits until her eyes roll into the back of her head.

Her legs shake on either side of me as I feel little drops of juice hitting my chin. Before she begins calming down, I shove as much of my tongue as I can into her dripping cunt to lap up all the cumming juices. She tosses her head back and silently screams to herself as she cums harder. She groans and arches her back as her stomach tightens and she has to pull me away from her pussy.

She sits up straight and hides her pussy from me while coming down off her high. I move closer to her and put my arms around to comfort her. With her in my arms and my tongue having tasted her pussy, my hands slide up the back of her shirt.

"That was much sexier than I thought it would be," I say.

She looks at me and smiles while turning her body back toward me.

"I knew you could eat a bitch out, but god damn." She grabs my face again and lays her forehead against mine. "Holy fucking shit I can still feel you tongue, and it making me cum again," she exaggerates.

"Trust me, girl. I know how you cum and you're not cumming again."

She smiles and sits back again.

"Too bad you're only eating. I'm so fucking horny," she adds while squeezing her tits at me.

I put my hands on her thighs and open her legs again. Before she can even move, I slap the top of her pussy. She squeals and grabs my hand while hiding her pussy again.

"Stop," she eagerly begs.

"Why, you're so fucking horny."

With her trying to avoid my hand, she's too busy to watch my other hand. I slide it down to my pants and undo them. While fighting her to get my hand back on her pussy, I use my other hand to push my pants and briefs down. The moment my dick pops out, she pushes me away from her and sees it.

"Oh hell no, not even-"

I quickly slide her shirt the rest of the way up and toss it across the room leaving her completely naked. She tries catching her shirt, and I use that opportunity to slide closer to her body until my dick is resting against her pussy. She wraps her right arm around my neck and uses her left hand to grab my shoulder as my cock pushes against her tight hole. She moans softly in my ear before leaning away from me in an effort to fight off her urges.

"Oh shit," she whispers. "You're way bigger than I thought."

I slowly raise each of my knees to remove my pants and briefs completely.

"Yeah I am, but you're also really fucking tight."

"You have no idea," she says seductively. "And you never will," she adds.

I toss my shorts and draws to the other side of the room before rubbing my cock against her pussy until she's moaning on my face. I lean my lips close to hers and tease her into trying to kiss me.