Just Visiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers

"Admit you want to fuck or I'll stop," I command her.

She leans closer to me and tries to kiss me, but I pull away from her.

"You admit it or I'll stop."

I slide my hands up her thighs and get a good, tight handful of her ass.

"I'm about to fuck you into oblivion," I groan.

"You fucking better," she seductively encourages.

She puts both her hands on the back of my neck and pulls me closer to her. Our bodies smash together in pure passion as we kiss for the first time. She rocks her hips into me a little, pushing my cock a little further into her. She stops kissing me to moan and look down at her parting pussy.

I lean her back on the couch and slide my hands over to her waist. She lays her head back and cups her tits as I kiss around her naval. Her body trembles under me as I softly grind the tip of my cock against her opening. She looks down at me enjoying her skin and moans while sliding her pussy further on my cock.

"Focus, you're supposed to be fucking me into oblivion; remember?"

I lean my head up and lick my lips at her.

"Okay fine. But first, we play a game I like playing with all my girls."

"I'm not one of your girls."

"Shush. We can either play How Much Can I Take, Can I Take It All, or No Fucking Way. Which would you prefer?"

She slides one hand down to her clit and soft rubs it until she moans.

"What's the difference?"

"How Much Can I Take it is."

I lay her head back down and cover her eyes with my left hand. I hold onto her hip with my right as I slowly push more length inside her. Her feet lift off the floor for a second as I slide past the three-inch mark. Her body is beginning to respond more as her pussy clenches around my shaft.

I can feel her head trying to lift up, but I hold her down with my hand. She's gasping and squealing by the time I get to the seven-inch mark.

"Stop, it's too much," she exclaims.

"No, it's not; remember," I mock.

By the time I get to nine inches, her knees are bent up and twitching. I push myself completely inside her until my hips touch hers. I remove my hand and she immediately looks down at her pussy. She can't see my dick, but we can both feel she's completely stuffed.

Her mouth gapes open and small groans escape as I throb inside her. She tries leaning her head back, but I force her to continue looking at her pussy. I slowly slide my cock out, inch by inch, so she can see how much is truly stuffing her. Her moans get softer with every inch that slides out until I pop my dick out entirely.

"Oh fuck, that's big."

She falls backward onto the couch, moaning and quivering as I line up for re-entry. Right as her breathing returns to normal, I shove my entire length back into her. She squeals from the shock but is soon moaning as I pump in and out of her. Her pussy feels incredibly tight and is sucking my dick like a machine.

I pick up the pace to watch her tits bounce and jiggle in her hands. She lets go off her tits and grabs onto the couch as I start slamming into her body. Her moans turn to screams as her body goes wild in front of me. I grab her thighs and pull her legs open more to fuck her deeper. She squeals and arches as I start reach beyond her cervix.

She looks down at her pussy getting pumped before looking up at me smiling down at her tits. I see her eyes rolling into the back of her head as her screams turn silent and her body tenses. I feel her pussy tightening around me, but continue pumping until she's near fainting. Her hands shake uncontrollably as they try to grab onto my arms.

She arches her back and groans one really hard time before I feel her pussy trying to crush my dick. I slow my thrusting and kiss on her body while letting her calm down. She puts her hands on the back of my head and continues moaning while grinding her still quivering pussy on me. I throb harder inside her with each of her grinds while kissing my way up to her lips.

She pulls me up to her faster and, as a result, my dick slides further into her. We shove our tongues into each other's mouths as our sex juices mix inside the depths of her pussy. I can feel a long strand of precum oozing out into her pussy. She moans and arches her back as my hot precum touches the front of her cervix.

"Greatest fuck ever," she whimpers.

"Haha, it ain't over yet, I add.

I pull her off the couch as I stand up with her still in my arms. She bounces a couple of times on my dick before sliding down in front of me. She puts her knees on the couch and lands right at waist height. She opens her knees until her mouth is right at dick level. She's nearly doing a complete split as her pussy drips juice onto my couch.

She wastes no time in sucking my dick into her mouth. Before I can make a joke, I feel my tip touching the back of her throat. My eyes roll into the back of my head and my knees buck as though I'm going to fall. I catch myself and stare down at her big lips wrapped around the base of my cock.

She starts sucking and moaning on my shaft as her mouth slides back and forth. I feel the back of her throat every time she slides forward. Her tongue is licking the underside of my shaft as she sucks harder. She pulls her mouth off my shaft for a second to cough out the built up saliva.

It foams out of her mouth and she uses it as lube to start jerking me. Her firm grip pumps out fresh precum that is instantly sucked into her throat. She starts bobbing her head faster on my cock while stroking in rhythm with her sucking. My knees start buckling again and this time, she slides my cock out of her mouth.

"Shit! I wish I was awake the first time you did this."

She holds me up by my cock before sucking my sack into her mouth. She uses her tongue to play with my balls while stroking me above her face. As I groan eagerly, she pulls her mouth away from my balls and focuses back on my cock. She lets a large amount of saliva drool onto it for some more slippery, good strokes.

When my cock tries jumping out of her hand with a hard throb, she lets me go and turns around. She puts her hands on the back of the couch and turns her head to look back at me. I stumble a little at first as I step behind her. She flips her hair around and whimpers for me to go at her.

I slap her hard on her fat ass before shoving my entire length in her. Her bubbly ass draws all my attention as I immediately go to ravishing her. She faces forward and lets me go wild behind her. We're both grunting and groaning as I push further into her more and more. I love feeling her pussy in this position, mostly because I can watch her sweet ass jiggling out of control.

She bends her back down to poke her ass at me more. I grab her hips and start pulling her back into my thrusts while driving into her harder and faster. I push myself harder against her ass until I can feel cervix twitching. Once she's screaming and looking back at me with nothing but lust in her eyes, I go even faster.

I can feel her pussy stretching and tightening around my cock. Her screams are getting louder and the couch is beginning to rock. She leans back and puts her back against my chest while slamming her ass into me. I stop slamming into her to open her legs more and that makes her whimper.

"Why are we stopping? Keeping fucking me."

"I know what I'm doing," I tell her.

With her legs open more, I continue pumping into her. I'm not going as hard or fast, but I'm squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples. She puts her hands on the back of my hands to feel more of my power. She squeals as my fingers pull on her sexy nipples. She reaches back and puts her hands on my hips to slow me down. I get her message and start slowly fucking her, but continuing to use my entire length.

"Nice and slow, that's how you want it?"

She groans and wiggles her ass against me like she's trying to give me a lap dance.

"Shit, you know how I like it. Give me that big choco dick," she begs.

"Only if I can get this cocoalate pussy for keeps."

"If you lick and dick it like this every time, take it. Take all of-" she moans.

I let her feel every inch moving in and out until her pussy is quivering. She puts her hands on the back of neck to look back and kiss me. As our tongues meet again, I slide one hand down to her clit. She moans in my mouth as I slowly rub on her clit to match the pace of my thrusting.

Our bodies are moving slow, but we're still using such force that the couch is still rocking. It slides a little with every thrust, making her slide away from me. I get up on the couch with her and bend her over the back of the couch completely. I feel her pussy convulsing and her moans are starting to interrupt our kissing. She looks down at our clashing hips as squeals while squeezing her pussy around me.

Her grip combining with my slow thrusting makes it feel like our fucking is a very sexual massage. I can feel her nipple in my hand hardening and her body is starting to get a little stiff. Not far behind her moaning, my groaning gets harder. I can feel my ball tightening I try to match it up perfectly with her. She looks forward and grabs the top of the couch as her entire body shakes in my arms.

"Oh shit. Fuck! Shiii-" she screams.

"Fucking cum for me, babe. Cum for-"

I slam my hips into her hard enough to pin her body up against the couch as I start cumming. Her orgasm stops her completely, making her scream in little squeaks. Her body is violently shaking against me as she continues cumming. She continues shaking her body against mine as I squeeze her tit and clit in my hands. She lets go of the couch and wraps her hands around my neck as I kiss the back of her neck while she groans as my cock swells inside her.

She squeals from the sensation of feeling her juices being forced back inside her as my hot cum shoots string after string against her cervix. I feel another large load, like before, exploding through my shaft. We are still slow fucking as I fill the depths of her pussy with hot cum. I continue softly pumping against her until both our bodies are spent and there is cum leaking out around my shaft.

I pull her with me as I turn to sit on the couch. She slides off my cock and cum juices immediately explode out of her pussy. It splashes onto the floor in a big puddle as she sits down on the couch next to me. I look down at her pussy as it continuously oozes out thick white slime.

"Holy shit! I knew your pussy would be good, but...," I arch my back and groan as the sensations still shoot through my body.

"Speaking of my pussy, look at it." She clenches her pussy and another big gush of cum seeps out. "That is why I keep you around." She slides her hand down to her cummy pussy and looks over at me. "You fucked me just like I told you to."

I reach over and smack her pussy and get my hand there to rub the escaping cum into her pussy lips. She moans as my rubbing turns into soft fingering and clit rubbing.

"We're not done yet. I said I would fuck you into oblivion. And after some amazing kissing...," I say before kissing her. "A fucking amazingly tight pussy like this...," I say while vigorously rubbing her till she's quivering and whimpering. "And a blowjob that nearly made me faint. I'm not stopping until you've drowned me pussy juice and can't walk anymore."

"Hell yeah. Fuck till we can't move, I love it." She jumps into my lap and kisses me while I continue rubbing at her pussy. "Fuck me with this big dick, boy," she yells while stroking my still hard shaft.

I stand up, holding her up by her pussy and carry her into my bedroom.

Aruri
Aruri
440 Followers