All Comments on 'Just What I Wanted Ch. 02'

by GettingItDone

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Watching a police stop fuck

As always you've written an imaginative story. If the look-out would have been above a road with traffic she would have had that extra anxiety of worrying about the people in those cars. To heighten even more have a patrol car with its lights flashing pull over a car down there that she had to watch and worry about being discover while being defiled.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Love all your stories

Was very turned on to see you wrote a MF story, very hot.

Would you ever consider revisiting Cynthia as a protagonist? On of hottest series on the site... If you ever did, would *love* to see you add in some apprehensive MF for her, and really focus on the pregnancy risk and fertility aspects of her encounters with plenty of creampies.

Might not be your style, but would be hot af reading all the mental gymnastics she would be doing...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good story

I definitely would love to read more of this story i would like to read more like this maybe make her do more daring things and maybe in a theater are store are at her work maybe include a few friends!

cmj711cmj71112 months ago

OMG, there has to be a better way for her to climax!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous