All Comments on 'Just You and I Ch. 04'

by CoventinaNyx

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I love your story hope there is more soon.And I really hope she aleast gets even with him in some way,but also a happy ending.but please do finish this story and not leave us hanging for long.Its so sad when theres a good story that never gets finished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

She's got a baseball bat and a great first love. Seems like there's a balance here and I'm looking forward to the end. Too many of these stories spiral off into nothing, with a few hot sex sequences at best between some beauty and her ravisher with no real conclusion. Which is better? The past or the present? The first lover and great sex, or being a beaten cum-caked slut in fear of having sex? Seems obvious at least in this case which a person with any brain would choose, but I'm interested in seeing the ending, if nothing else.

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 10 years ago
Good series

Descriptive non con and now she has had enough...

Go girl...

Bet it is one of the jocks who tried to rape her earlier in the chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
bravo

Please write more! This was exquisite.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Glad she finally grew a pair

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please

Such a great story---please write more!!!

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 10 years agoAuthor
Thank You!!

Thank you all so much for your kind comments and support. There is more to come in this series and I promise it won't take as long this time! I have written (it is now submitted and pending approval) a story of her first time with Sam from his point of view. It'll be under the 'First Time' category entitled "Just You and I - Sam's Story Pt. 1. and is not a non-con story. However, these two story lines will converge in the end. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it! Thanks again for the comments--I LIVE for comments!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Motuckey

I like the writing. I hope u delve into other subject matters in the future. Keep up the good work. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Fehngegenshehhe

DOT U HAV ANY PLANS OF CONTINUING THIS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

You need to continue the story!! I love it

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 8 years agoAuthor
I SWEAR I'm finishing this story!

I'm so sorry to everyone who read this story and wants to know how it ends. I am working on it. I have, unfortunately, been pulled away by other things that have had to take precedence in my life. I write when I can, and it's important to me that I never bend to time constraints and deliver something that is not 'up to snuff' (see part two for clarification). I will submit as soon as I figure out which of the several possible endings is the best one for this series. Thank you all so much for your indulgence and patience!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Glad that you're back.

I will definitely be waiting for that elusive chapter 5. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Waiting for more

Please write another chapter soon I'd love to see where this goes next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Chapter 5?

Where is 5?

BrewlewBrewlewabout 7 years ago
Pleeaase continue!

I'm hooked now! I desperately need to know how this story ends!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous