All Comments on 'Justice'

by BobbyBrandt

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
MikeManMikeMan9 months ago

What a read, I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent tale.

Wabagoon1171Wabagoon11719 months ago

Nice curve ball, I was expecting his dad to be Alex's father. But your explanation covered that.

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweed9 months ago

Very nice read. 5 stars

MediocreGingerMediocreGinger9 months ago

Love this story. As always keep up the great work.

HargaHarga9 months ago

A long but very enjoyable read. 5*

PS: the ear thing was cute

TheDandyTheDandy9 months ago

This has got to be one of the finest writing efforts I've ever seen on Literotica! The characters came alive to demonstrate all sorts of personalities and emotional reactions/interactions. Your writing skills are exemplary and as a result, you now have created a very loyal fan! Keep writing, please!!!!

DogmancyprusDogmancyprus9 months ago

Yet again an excellent well developed story from BB. Keep them coming, such a joy to read. You have excellent writing skills and are able to develop characters so well.

Freddog6601Freddog66019 months ago

Excellent read.

Full marks!

t8ntliklyt8ntlikly9 months ago

I've read most all, if not all of your stories on here, and while this story was a little bit longer than I like, I couldn't stop reading. Well done Sir, Well Done!

jwmcleanjwmclean9 months ago

long stoy, good one thogh

donner60donner609 months ago

Mr. Brandt, once again you have written an amazing story. Your character and plot developments are awesome. I hope you continue writing as we all look forward to your next submission. Many thanks for your time and effort

FlynnTaggartFlynnTaggart9 months ago

That was a very long story I felt I was going to have to break up in parts but nope, read it all in one go. A very engaging story that even some parts that might otherwise be boring like the court room stuff was quite fun to read. Pretty much everyone save the woman trying to sue the company was likable, a nice romance that blossomed out of a misunderstanding, and a beautiful ending. 5 stars and faved.

servant111servant1119 months ago

Really one of your best! You long have been one of my favorite authors and with this you show that your skills as a writer continue to deepen. I have read your Bobby Brant series of metanarrative repeatedly over the years. After a while they became somewhat predictable. This tale is a welcome departure focusing on in depth psychological character development in a riveting legal/courtroom genre.

Upon perusing the last pages of this missive I find that you inserted some autobiographical updates using the doctor’s husband as your foil. If true I express my sincere condolences concerning your stroke and continuing recovery. Approaching my own 71st birthday this week and having just celebrated our 51st anniversary coupled with my brother’s confirmation of his cancer; I find myself savoring every moment in what has become a Cheyenne winter existence. I am seeing life fuller, richer, and filled with common moments of miracle.

I sense commonality in your autobiographical words herein. Life is to be savored… like a Bobby Brant tale. Congratulations on another epic success!!!

5 stars

Hootch338Hootch3389 months ago
Great read

I waited. Sure enough you snuck in His Daddy's car. Excellent story but I'm hooked on the other series.

gatorhermitgatorhermit9 months ago
Good Story

I liked the court room scene but think the judge would have been really pissed that the TSA data wasn’t brought out much earlier. They don’t like wasting time. Story was probably too long and could have used some good editing but is a five star for sure.

Smiffy69Smiffy699 months ago

Great story, as we have come to expect. Just a couple of niggling points which I need to raise…..

Jameson’s Irish Whiskey is spelt that way, not Jamison’s. And men sow wild oats, not sew them.

Elsewise, enjoyable. I like the long length.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy9 months ago

Excellent story! I would prefer it if you had broken it up into multiple parts.

5

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Since you know what runs are, no one ever calls them points in a game of baseball. Great story

jfsmithmsjfsmithms9 months ago

One of the best I’ve ever read!

JFpuff02JFpuff029 months ago

What a great story! Keep up the amazing writing..

muskyboymuskyboy9 months ago

5/5 as always with your novellas. Honestly though, I did feel like your explanation of Athena's behaviour was really thin......

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

GREAT!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another excellent read from one of my favorite authors here. Nicely done!

dgfergiedgfergie9 months ago

A very good romantic story, a few ups and downs, definitely more ups than down I liked the story but could have hive used les courtroom scenes and less psychoanalysis of the dead Athena, that was just a bit much and took away from the story, I thought. BUt still worth 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Beautifully crafted. Lots of twists and turns and unexpected outcomes. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Thanks for sharing...

That was a very entertaining read, especially the courtroom dialogue & banter. Thanks again

DistantConstellationDistantConstellation9 months ago

This is a good story.

Although she's here only in history, I liked how you made Athena a real person, with troubles and loves and difficulties. It wasn't quite clear why she also had to be an academic overachiever or how that entered into the story line or why, and if I have one suggestion it'd be let your characters be less perfect; they'll be more interesting.

I didn't quite buy her single-minded cruelty in the breakup in the context of her psychological complexity as you've offered it. I can see her ghosting him out of depression, or breaking up even in that way if she'd internalized someone at Coastline saying Hayden was going to have to find an heiress for a wife or the company would fold and out of a sort of tragic love she wanted to free him - but I thought the effort was excellent and a fine bold reach.

Also I kind of enjoyed the famous author self-reference as the child psychiatrist's husband; I hope it comes true for you one of these days and that your health is better than that!

A few spelling notes -

The top people in a company are "principals" (like the principal of the school you reference on 7) not "principles" (Coastline "principles" on page 5 - you mean people. Same error in "Named Principles" on the form on page 6.)

Generally people reap what they sow, not what they sew. Stitched cloth tends to clog a reaper, but things grown from sown seeds are what it's designed for. Unless the Vixens are harvesting the contents of the mending basket for lunch, or Hayden is using a needle and thread to combine a sheaf of wild oats into a shirt, I suspect you mean the "planting seeds" version, "sow". Page 23.

This one's probably just a typo and not an error, but when someone is an impressive sight, that's how its spelled. A "sight" in that sense is a thing you see. If Megan James is an impressive site, on page 9, it suggests someone wants to build a house on her, or you're talking about a boutique website, MeganJames.com.

Come to think of it, Megan might be "an impressive site" for the "foundations" of a "house" if you're using "house" as synecdoche for "multigenerational lineage of renown" (e.g., "the house of Windsor"). Megan then is offered as the founding matriarch, and you're creating a visual pun.

Then you'd be using "site" to take advantage of the linguistic roots of the synecdoche "house" to bring back "building out of", and the dual meaning of "foundation" to bring to mind for the victim of your complex joke the idea of "digging", and the use of "site" to identify Megan with a physical building location, creating a sort of triple entendre that suggests you're waggling your eyebrows and leering.

Even then you might have to write it on a napkin for people to get it, and they'd have to be people who would never make this common homonym spelling error and knew you wouldn't either, so they'd get it that this was all on purpose.

I agree, that wouldn't be worth the effort. For one thing, even though there are plenty of smart people in Myrtle Beach who could get it -- you might have a hard time finding both a bar napkin and a pen in the moment.

txcrackertxcracker9 months ago
Sorry !

Sorry not my cup of tea .

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent story as always. I have read all of you contributions multiple times and enjoy them every time. Having to post as anonymous because of an error so I hope you don't ignore for that reason.

UncleGrahamUncleGraham9 months ago

A FIVE and a FAVE from me, as the concept and writing is brilliant, like most of your yarns, but I would recommend that you, puleease, employ a proof reader. Since I am a Brit, I had a lot of trouble with the Minerva / Miranda renaming, simply because we have a famous comedian and actress here named Miranda Hart, so the confusion was hellishly distracting. A simple 'find and replace' would have fixed all those errors.

AccelarVesterAccelarVester9 months ago

Wonderful! Thanks.

5*

hughcj4hughcj49 months ago

Great story...a very enjoyable read... 5 stars. I have become a fan and follower of your writing. Your research really shows up in your character development. (Edit note: it was a little confusing in Chapter 7, page 6 when the name "Miranda" was used in lieu of Minerva in several instances.)

BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandt9 months agoAuthor

Dozens of beta readers and a professional editor all missed the inconsistency in Minerva's name that my loyal and dedicated readers caught. An edited version of the story that corrects this is in the pipeline and should post within a week or so.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You are so talented. Thanks for sharing.. 5 Stars!

drycreeksdrycreeks8 months ago

Well this was a little different than ur usual but u pulled it off great. And to those mistake nazis out there get over it . Try writing urself n see what happens. It was a great read enjoyed n appreciated. Thanks for ur time n hard work.

JimDiamondJimDiamond4 months ago

What is his pretty much non-sexual sweet romance doing on Literotica? Nice story though and fortunately I am a real romantic and enjoyed it. Of course a whole lot of people who know me as a hard old nasty fighter would be surprised by that. You do have too many utterly unbelievable "It's a small world" situations in your stories though. But, I enjoy them anyway. Thanks!

6King6King4 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBobbyBrandt@BobbyBrandt
I have ventured off into some new literary territories lately, such as publishing my first middle-grade adventure story, which you will not see published on Literotica. I also have a dystopian adventure romance in the works, but since I don't post any part of a story until i...

SIMILAR Stories

The Unicorn 
4.84
1.9k
624
Irish Eyes 
4.82
3.5k
792
Outback 
4.87
837
373
Sales Team 
4.83
3.9k
864
More Stories