All Comments on 'Justice Isn't Always Perfect Ch. 03'

by cindylynn34

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 7 years ago

Yes you should continue. I got a little lost at the end when you started calling Farrah punkin. That might become an issue if you ever get both your punkins in the same room lol

TX_Fun_DrTX_Fun_Drover 7 years ago
Very well done

See - Practice makes well almost perfect this time. But you are definitely doing a great job and improving with each story. And if you notice not a single Anonymous critique so far. Keep it going Cindy. Well done!.

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16over 7 years ago

It will be nice to get a description of harry farrah and cindy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
mother in law turn

mother in law will try the taboo cock and will not resist temptation to do all things. She will convince her son in law that if he loves his wife he must tell his wife to follow her mother example. Ending scene: wife fucks bbc and mother in law strap-on her son in law; in the same room!

Mixedmind16Mixedmind16almost 7 years ago

I really love the new characters that are getting involved.. cannot wait for more.

niceandsoftniceandsoftalmost 7 years ago

cindylynn34 I love your naughty mind.. you aren't too bad at this story telling thing. I'm sure hoping to read more from you and bust a nut or twenty.. thanks

feedingtheratsfeedingtheratsalmost 7 years ago

Ellen is seeming less interested in church than in getting her kitty licked or fucked by black cock. Will her mom change that on her visit or get addicted too?

5 from me

wanderinggipsywanderinggipsyalmost 7 years ago
Wish specific details in the 3rd chapter of this awesome and amazing story,were less vague...making transition into this new chapter smoother!! ;))

Amazing as most of the story is....;))...every inter racial and post rape adjustment trauma and predicament wonderfully illustrated.....the 3rd chapter seems kinda alien to the first and second chapter!! ;))

Wish transition into the 3rd chapter details were less vague!! otherwise...great job!!:))

eatyourverbschildeatyourverbschildalmost 7 years ago

I have a feeling Ted will have his hands full when Ellen and mom get together

spermscentedpiespermscentedpiealmost 7 years ago

hoping you continue this.. love it.. lots of avenues you can take here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue soon ..

Amazing Story. How will this develop further?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Contemptable

Sickening. Vomitous excrement spewed by a self loathing whitey.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
-5*'s

One of the worst, if not THE WORST story ever!!!

The_WatermanThe_Watermanover 5 years ago
Wow!

I can't suspend reality enough to finish reading this drivel! I read parts 1 and 2, hoping you would take this crap somewhere halfway believable, but you haven't. I don'y usually comment on writings I don't like, but this is so horrible, I had to. Ech!

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19697 days ago

I couldn't get past the criminal getting away with rape, confinement and theft. Not my type of story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous