Justin Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

Finally sheathed in her, he began to slowly long-dick her, pulling out to the tip before plunging back in. I remained in position between them, licking his shaft as it withdrew and occasionally mouthing his drooping balls. When he began to increase his speed, I moved to lay next to them and watch their coupling while stroking myself.

"What the fuck are you doing over there?" Justin asked harshly. "That dick needs a good spit job."

I moved to position myself next to their heads intending to place my dick against Lauren's lips. Justin, however, had different plans. As if he had been cock starved he grabbed my shaft and took me into his mouth. He was all over my rod giving me a wet and sloppy blow. Placing a hand on one of my hips, he urged me to fuck his face before releasing me and passing my cock to Lauren. As they fucked, they took turns sucking me, sometimes mouthing my cock together or kissing around it. In bliss, I played with her tits as the three of us gave and sought pleasure from each other.

"Ready for some pussy?" Justin asked from around my dick. "'Cause I'm ready for some ass." Simultaneously, he released me as he pulled out of Lauren and rolled to stand. I stared at him for a moment, in awe of his slick, shiny baker's dozen. "Like that big, wet dick?" He asked with a smirk seeing me stare at it.

Before I could answer, Lauren pulled me on top of her and opened her legs wider in invitation. Though I knew my dick was thicker than Justin's, I was still surprised at how tight she was after having had Justin inside her. As I slowly pressed into her, I closed my eyes in pleasure, trying to remember the last time I was with a woman. Since Justin and I had been messing around, I knew he still regularly fucked women but I had not had anyone except him.

Just as that thought hit me, I felt him place his cock against my unprotected hole. Still slick with his and Lauren's combined juices, he slid into me easily, burying himself in one, long, slow thrust. He continued pushing against me, forcing me deeper into Lauren. Holding my hips down, he pulled out to the tip as he leaned over and said into my ear, "I want to watch you fuck both of us."

I pulled out of Lauren and in the process impaled myself on Justin's dick. When I pushed back into her, he slid out of me. My body didn't know how to process the simultaneous sensations. My cock loved the warm wetness surrounding it and my ass loved Justin's lengthy friction. Burying myself in Lauren, I ground my hips in a circle loving the feel of being balls deep in her. This had the consequence of Justin's cock teasing my ring, moving in a complimentary motion. Needing more of his cock, I pulled out of her in order to get all of him in me. It wasn't often that he dicked me from behind and when he did, I relished the thought of being able to take his full length; it was the only position that my body allowed him in all the way. I repeated the rotation of my hips against him, feeling him touch every bit of my internal walls as I simultaneously teased Lauren's opening. In this position, I fucked and was fucked until my body was shaking.

Noticing my rhythm was faltering as I neared orgasm, Justin buried himself in me and pushed me all the way into Lauren. "I'm going to fuck the cum out of you and right into her," he said as he began to mercilessly pound me. Each time he pressed into me, there was just enough force to cause me to hump into Lauren. As his length moved within me, it constantly rubbed against my prostate and I quickly blew my load into her. Justin slowed his movement, gently fucking me through my release.

After giving me a minute to catch my breath, Justin pulled out of me and had me sit on the floor with my back against the bed. He positioned Lauren to lay over the edge of the bed above me, her legs on either side of me. Entering her moist slit from behind, he slowly moved into her. "There it is," he announced as he stopped. He grabbed his exposed shaft and moved it around in her for a moment before pulling out. The end of his cock was now coated in my cum. Pointing it downward, he thrust it toward me. He shook it in my direction when I didn't immediately put it in my mouth. "Come on, bro," he urged. I acquiesced and sucked him in. The mix of all three of our fluids was intriguing on his shaft. He pulled out of my mouth and pressed back into Lauren, gathering more of my cum on his cock before putting it back in my mouth. He repeated the process, going slightly deeper into her each time.

After most of my load had been pulled out of her, he set up a nice rhythm fucking it out of her. Deep dicking her, he'd pull out to the tip allowing her juices to drip from his shaft and her opening. I adjusted my position to capture it on my tongue, licking his shaft and her lips as he moved. It was arousing watching him whip my cream into a froth with his stick as he increased his pace. With a growl, he buried himself in her and I could see his balls tighten and his cock pulse as he came inside her. After a few shots, he slowly pulled out of her and pointed his cock at me. My face was hit by a thick rope before I could get my mouth on it. The last of his load pumped into my mouth as he slowly humped into me. I could hear them making out again above me and out of the corner of my eye, I saw him insert two fingers into her, lightly fingering her used hole. He eventually replaced his cock in my mouth with the fingers that had been in her, allowing me to clean them before we all crawled into the bed. Justin lay in the middle and the three of us cuddled and made out for a short time before I fell asleep.

I awoke some time later to soft moaning. Looking over, I could see Lauren next to me on her side, her back to me. Justin was facing me as he slowly fucked into her. Seeing me now awake he gave me a nod and a wink. With the hand that was holding her hip, he lifted her leg and indicated I should join him. I watched him slide in and out of her for a few moments while I stroked myself. When I finally pressed against her already full hole, she tensed for a moment in surprise before relaxing again. If she was tight before, her opening was virtually impassible with Justin's cock already occupying it. Eventually, he pulled out and directed her to sit on me. After I was deep in her, Justin moved behind her and worked his way back inside. I had never felt anything like it. The feel of Justin's length sliding along my cock was a much different arousing sensation from him sliding into me. I could feel his head pass beyond mine as he bored into her. Because it was obvious he was longer than I was, we had never compared sizes but actually feeling his cock continue to slide along mine into an area of her pussy I would never explore caused my dick to jump from envy. I remained motionless as he began to fuck my cock and her pussy.

"Gotta do this again with you, bro," Justin said with a breathy voice. "I knew my dick was long but, damn, it feels freaky next to yours." He plunged as deep as he could and I could feel his balls resting on the base of my cock. "Your dick barely comes halfway up mine," he said before resuming his fuck. "It's thick as hell and good for tightening up a hole for me. If I were as thick as you with this length, man, I'd damn sure wreck a pussy."

As Justin continued his fuck behind her, I made out with Laruen and played with her tits. I thought about Justin laying his log between them and hoped I'd get to see that before she left. Taking turns, I sucked each nipple into my mouth, nibbling and biting them enjoying their feel and the sounds she made.

"You gonna cum for me?" I heard him ask. He was nibbling her ear but looking at me. "I want to feel you cum on my cock." He reached down and began playing with her clit. As he used a finger on her, I could see and feel him using the others of the same hand on my cock. Eventually he maneuvered a few fingers inside her as he continued to play with both of us. It was obvious she was nearing climax and, though I wasn't moving, my cock was throbbing. Taking advantage of this, Justin increased the force but not the speed of his thrusts. "Fucking do it. Cum on my big dick."

I felt Lauren's pussy spasm around me as her body tensed in orgasm. The convulsions were enough to drive me over the edge and I shot into her. As I did, Justin continued his fuck, his cock becoming slicker with each thrust.

"Fuck, yeah," Justin moaned. "That's a two-for-one. Gonna make me cum." With a final thrust, he unloaded into Lauren, mixing his load with mine. "Shit, that was good," he said as he collapsed on top of her.

Our other days at the beach were leisurely spent with no agenda. We would wake up and he would fuck me or I would blow him before we left the room. We would explore the small town or lay on the beach for most of the day. At some point after lunch, he would need to blow a load and we'd find somewhere relatively secluded for him to use me - a restroom stall, behind a dumpster in an alley, or with us chest deep in the water. Later, we would return to the room and there would be another session in the shower before dinner. By the time we finished dinner, Lauren would be waiting for us. She and I would take turns on Justin's cock, playfully fighting over who would get his first load. Our last night, Justin took my cock in his ass for the second time while he was fucking Lauren.

datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers
12