All Comments on 'Justin Down The Hall Ch. 02'

by parker3522

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why

Why are you polluting my favorite story site with this garbage. Yes, this is the anti cuck troll again. Scream piggies! Scream!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Not That I Care, But...

Not that I care, since I didn't read this, but seeing that it was Ch 2, I looked at the author's submissions for Ch 1. It was a YEAR and a HALF ago!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
WTF, Type of garbage is this???

Just skimming over story & last couple of paragraphs jumped out: definitely a gay/bi story; the way the two guys liked touching each other. Also, I don't feel the author realizes the suttle nuance between a gangbang and a train.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Everytime

Every time you pick on sbrooks, his other 238 accounts will be here to call you out. Shit is just shit. Don't take a scholar to see it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Sbrooks103 and dragonmann are BUTTBUDDIES

The do each other while dreaming of cream pies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is sbrooks103x’s therapist

Just wanted to let you all know we are treating him for his multiple personality disorder. Soon all of them will be condensed in just one douchbag. Then we will work on his suppressed gay tendencies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Very Turned On

This series gets me so hot that I have lost count of how many times I have cum jerking off to it. Please, oh please, continue the story. I can't wait to see what happens next.

ChagalxChagalxalmost 6 years ago
Another great story

It's like you live inside my head. I love this scene. The wife getting fucked like never before, and him watching and going through the emotional stages until he ends up loving it! I watched my wife get fucked by 6 guys at a swingers party and got amazingly turned on. When we got home we must of fucked for a couple of hours. She was insatiable and wanted as much cock as she could get. Love this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE IT! LOVE IT! LOVE IT! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (5)!

This story is 100% my cup of tea... & then some!!!

I have had voyeur impulses since the onset of puberty.

As a young adult, i was a voyeur son. Then, as a married man, i have been a voyeur/cuck-wannabe husband!

My first wife cheated on me in earnest.

My 2nd wife could not say No to her male bosses either professionally or sexually. That was her weakness.

wylderoswylderosabout 4 years ago
So where's the rest of this story?

It is well-written and fun.

Did you lose interest or were the idiot trolls too intimidating?

I really enjoyed it and would love to read more, as would your other fans I am sure!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

More please :-)

TrstxxxTrstxxx8 months ago

God that was hot! Too bad there wasn’t a continuation where both the husband and wife get used at the same time.

ShortyMacShortyMac5 months ago

Great story, from 1983-1995 I hosted swinger’s parties for my boss and his girlfriend. Been in a number of MMF threesomes like that. Also been ina number of orgies up 20 to 30 people all fucking. I loved how your story is shaping up. 🤤 I’ve got to give you 20 stars… ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

No

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous