All Comments on 'Justin Thyme Ch. 15'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
I can only say...OUTSTANDING!

This series is just better and better as it goes along...both a good yarn and filled with passion! I am an avid fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
OUTSTANDING....5 STARS times a HUNDRED

Another outstanding chapter. Love how this is all about the people and not the sex, even though the sex is hot and important. This is about the each individual and there hopes, dreams and insecurities about how people perceived them but themselves as well. Having Michael struggle with his sexual feelings for Suzie and than having het realize just how bad she was treating him and making that next big step of their relationship.

I notice that there was an accident at the airport and I'm hoping you aren't taking this story there. Granted real life does and had dealt cruel hands could that to people but there been enough tragedy ialready in this story. As for the mistakes hey they happen and take as long as you need to get the finish product out to us. As much as I love this series. and yourstyle of writing a few typos are to be expected, but they certainly don't detract from the story. Look frward to the next chapter as soon as you are. finish with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A few goofs

Page 3 Michael says "I" while story is written by Justin(that's what I think).

Hard to impress me Calliciois but I've rated 13 chapters of this a full 5 stars.

Cheers to you.

redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

accident with a fatality at the airport? i hope that isnt going to be susie, as much as micheal is getting on my nerves with his religous rules it would destroy the whole group to lose her in another wreck so soon after barely surviving the last one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Airport Accident?

Awsome chapter. was looking every day for it. Am hoping that airport accident isnt who I think it is. But you're the author. Keep up the great work.

oortjiesoortjiesalmost 10 years ago
very good

Thank you for the best story ever, I can not wait for each episode,

the sex is part of the story, but the actual story overshadows this,

this can be printed as a coplete book and millions will buy it.

I am looking forward to the next at least fifty episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Okay, that's done now

where the hell is the next one! And why is it taking so long. (yes it's lol time)

5 stars from the Eagle

" "

billyjim55billyjim55almost 10 years ago

Once again, you sure know where and how to leave with a cliff hanger. I love the way your moving the story along , ty / bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great

Another great chapter. I have to agree with the other fans so far about the airport accident. Please don't take this story there, you have already had a life and death situation in this story.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Different Airports

Michael flew out of Deer Valley Airport, while Justin and Rosemary's parents must have arrived at the Tucson International, so Susie must be OK, if she can handle that Escalade. 'Better be, anyway, or the whole series goes down the tubes. Other than that worry (needless, I hope), this is a fine chapter, even better written than most.

killer12killer12almost 10 years ago
Great Chapter

Another great chapter. Please keep up the good work. I can hardly wait for the next chapter.

ChasBChasBalmost 10 years ago
Mixup

'Think I'm getting my cities mixed up - all the switching back and forth from Tucson to Phoenix. Parents would have arrived at Sky Harbor. Still, different airports.

gneutrongneutronalmost 10 years ago
Great story

I have enjoyed every chapter and look forward to the next each and every time. Minor errors will always occur but they take nothing away from the story. I guess it helps in pointing them out to you though as this could very well be a "NY Times Best seller" for you once complete.

I love your attention to detail in your writing. I know in this chapter it wasn't possible but I have grown to enjoy your references in earlier chapters to Justin's love of music for relaxation. I don't know if others do this but to stretch the story out more and to take a short break, I actually search youtube for the music and play it. The music is powerful and gives me an opportunity to "calm down a little"

Keep up the fantastic story! There is still so much you can do with it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great reading

This is a great story, even if you take out the erotic content it wouldn't take away from the over all story. I'm looking forward to reading more of the story as you post them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Wonderful

The story is wonderful and keeps getting better with each chapter. As for mistakes everyone make some when writing. The sex in the story is good and not over kill like allot of other stories do. As for the accident at the airport, I'm hoping you aren't taking this story there for it will kill it. The way you been building the story with all the characters and their relationships is great. After all Susie has been through she shouldn't have to suffer anymore. Keep it up and look forward to the next chapter.

jeromejoh12jeromejoh12almost 10 years ago
Excellent Story!

I must say this is a good story and kep it up, just waiting for Michael and Susie to get Married! Also Justin and Steph don't forget them!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
spy cam

isn't it about time to remove the spy cam from the stuffed animal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

It made me cry, it made me laugh and it made me... Well, you know...

Keep going!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

All stories ( that are not yours ) should be as good as this one. Can't wait for the next one to see what happens next.

FeyGranddad95FeyGranddad95almost 10 years ago
Another great One

This story is going to become one of the all time favorites on this site. I can't thank you enough for sex that is part of love and not just rutting. The love is what separates us from the rest of the mammals. I agree with one of the anonymous comments -- it is time for the teddy cam to go before it can be found and cast many doubts of a very sweet love.

sabra16023sabra16023almost 10 years ago
Best story ever

Can not wait for the next chapter. You are a great writer. Thanks

DeepBlueCDeepBlueCalmost 10 years ago
Another Superb Addition

This has been an exceptionally well written story from the beginning. At the outset, I would never have expected the myriad of subplots that have emerged and have been so well integrated into making the story the popular success that is has become.

I'm really looking forward to seeing how the IT guy deals with Michael (and vice versa). People who are so offensively protective of their turf (or what they perceive as theirs anyway) too often do so out of insecurity. I sense he probably fears someone really competent is going to make him look bad as if his behavior hasn't already.

As another reader noted, once complete, you might seriously want to look at compiling this into a single or maybe two volumes and actually publishing it and selling it. Quality writing will always find a market.

I also continue to wonder when Justin is going to confess to Rosemary the truth behind the koala and get forgiven and take his lumps for that indiscretion. With her character trait of 'do the right thing' it seems inevitable at some point. As things have worked out, Rosemary might not be miffed enough to even give him grief over it especially since he never actually got from it what he had intended. I thought the irony delicious that Rosemary perceived it as so lifelike that she couldn't undress where the koala could 'see' her. It rather defeated Justin's entire effort.

As with your other fans, I await anxiously the next chapter.

My only regret is that I didn't find this story about the time you posted episode 49 of 50. That way I would not have the anxious wait for the next chapter to be posted; I could just read until I got to The End! ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Each chapter gets better. An exceptionally well written story.

Thank You

HHCongerHHCongeralmost 10 years ago
Great read

Every chapter gets better and better. I have gone back and reread every chapter. Still laning on printing it out to add to my collection of books.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
A well written story is easy to remember.

Let me first say, this is one of those storylines that is easy to keep track of -- regardless of how long it is between chapters. That is the mark of a very good writer. I have read two other stories, since I found the Literotica site, by this writer, and I can still remember their basic storyline.

However, that being said, I can only hope that ChasB is right about the difference in airports, as I would really hate to stop reading this because something happened to Susie. I enjoy stories like this one as they entertain me, and allow me a little escapism in my life, with their positive outcomes. Having dealt with the loss of a few friends (two of them being female friends) when I was in high school and college, I don't need to relive those emotions in a story like this one. I know there are tragedies in life, but I am really hoping that you will keep this on a positive upbeat. I can deal with Tom's PTSD, but I am hopeful that his developing relationship with Mary (and Stephanie) is what he needs to fully start to come to grips with his problem.

I guess the only thing to do, now, is to wait patiently for the next chapter.

hornier_bastardhornier_bastardalmost 10 years ago
small errors...?

Your story is great... as I've said before many times.

Small errors (like the cell phone thing last chapter) just prove that you're human, and none of us are perfect (and I'm FAR from it!)

Another great chapter, looking forward to the next one, and I'll try to keep from harassing you about the date.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great story

This is a great story, please, please, please don't kill Susie

jim1948deusajim1948deusaalmost 10 years ago
Better and better

This Story just keeps getting better and better. Please keep going.

mabslsmabslsalmost 10 years ago
Excellent

I am really enjoying your work! I love the character development. I must admit I am torn. I don't want to influence your work, because I believe that can ruin the vision a writer has for his work. At the same time, I have to agree with the other comments - please keep the airport accident a coincidence - not a plot development that affects OUR characters. I teach writing, and I can tell you that you may be the author, but your faithful readers love and care for these characters, and too much of the wrong kind of tragedy can turn them away. Life is full of tragedy and death, but when we lose someone we love in real life, we often withdraw, and we don't come back. We move on to something else, so we can heal. One of the reasons I love this story is that it makes me feel good - it's an escape. The conflict is minimal. The tragedy for all the characters has not been completely devastating.

On the other hand, I am anxiously awaiting the progression of days. I can barely wait for Prom in the story. It has been built up through so many chapters - the dress shopping, the jewelry shopping, Michael asking permission from Susie's father, Susie talking with her father, Susie realizing what her teasing was doing to Michael, etc.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bravo

Theres storys are very gripping i cant stop reading them. i have re read them 3 times now and plan on reading them again soon.There like a good book i cant put down.Most writers write about sexy and they dont put thought into there storys as you have .I have read novels that you make look like a waist of paper.

MrConflictMrConflictalmost 10 years ago
Different in a good way..

Your stories are so different from the norm, they do not focus on the sex or incestuous relationship even though they are a main par of the story. Rather they collectivise a whole menagerie of different stories, backgrounds and relationships that sets your style of writing apart from many others and in to a separate category of its own excellence.

gemman1gemman1over 9 years ago
Great Story

I love your writing and storytelling. I would be cautious about dealing with Vets home from the War. I am a Vet my self and all most found that part too fluffy. You are doing great though..... What ever happened to the meeting with Grandpa?

OkieChuckOkieChuckalmost 7 years ago
Emotional

a story that just keeps getting better and better

TotosRevengeTotosRevengeabout 1 year ago

Don't like Suzue at all after reading the first bit of this chapter. Too immature to marry and no respect shown for the boyfriend. Have greatly enjoyed this story but you accidentally, I hope, made Suzie despicable . Now having vented, back to the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A friend, a classmates Dad never ate anything but hamburger from when he came back from Korea until he died 45years later. No chicken, no fish, no steak. Hamburger. I thank god I don’t know what lead to that choice.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous