Justin Thyme Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers

Rosemary yawns "That sounds good so we are really going to live here full time after graduation."

"Yes, except for the wedding, there is no sense in running back and forth all the time too much to do."

Snuggled up together we fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Michael wakes up, in time to make services. After the church service, Michael hangs back, letting everyone else go out before him so he can talk with his minister.

Michael smiles and says, "Pastor McLeod a very inspirational message today, I am Glad I was able to make today's service."

Pastor McLeod smiles, "Michael, just doing the Lord's work. What have you done to your face?"

Michael gives a small smile, "Had a small misunderstanding and mistaken identity, with some police officers in Phoenix Friday. I was showing my mother an engagement ring, the police thought I was making a drug drop. Mom and I had met in a parking lot, not in the best part of town, the police had been told, that a drug dealer with the same type of car as mine, was using that parking lot, for deliveries. The police were prepared for resistance, I didn't resist, they weren't prepared for that."

Pastor McLeod "Thank God, you weren't hurt worse. Did you say something about an engagement ring?"

Michael grins the best he can, "Yes, that's the main reason I waited to talk to you. Friday night I asked Susie Collins to marry me and she said yes. We are getting married two weeks before school starts in the fall at ASU. I was wondering if you could perform the ceremony?"

Pastor McLeod smiles "Not wasting time are you son, Susie Collins, isn't she the girl, from the accident, the one who lost a foot?"

Michael "Yes, she is."

Pastor McLeod lifts an eyebrow and asks, "Michael, I hope you aren't doing this out of guilt?"

Michael smiles "No Pastor, she forgave me right after she woke up from the accident. We spent a lot of time together, getting to know each other and fell in love, I think I was the last one to realize it. Our friends said they could see we were in love before I realized it."

Pastor McLeod gently smiles, "I can see a change in you myself. Before I agree to do the ceremony, I will need to talk to her alone first, then talk with you both as a couple."

Michael says "I will let her know. When would be a good day and time for you. Monday we will both be in Scottsdale and Phoenix, next Saturday we are attending the wedding of a friend's Mother, other than that nothing planned so far, that I know of."

Pastor McLeod looks thoughtful, pulls out a small notebook, checks his schedule and says "How about this Wednesday i can see her at three, then both of you right after that."

Michael says, "That should be fine, I am going to Shoney's with her and her parents, after I leave here. If there is a problem with that date and time I will find out then and let you know. For now I will plan on being there."

Pastor McLeod nods, "Unless I hear otherwise from you, we will meet on Wednesday."

Michael smiles "Thank you Pastor." and shakes the Pastor's hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wake up almost smothered in the bodies of two sleeping female forms all twisted around me, Rosemary's breast in my face on one side Steph's head on my shoulder with her hand resting on my cock and one of her breasts pressed into my hand. I smile, what to do, I have an urgent need the bathroom is calling. So I take one of Rosemary's nipples in my mouth and find her clit with one hand and find Steph's nipple with my other hand. I Hold Rosemary's nipple in my teeth and twirl my tongue around it and roll it between my teeth, teasing her clit with my fingers and roll Steph's nipple between my fingers gently tugging it. The girls slowly start responding and moaning to wakefulness.

I stop what I am doing to them "OK ladies as much as I am enjoying teasing you like this my body has other needs that must be met." I laugh as they give me room to get up. I make my way to the bathroom to take care of business and clean up and head down to the foyer wrapped in a towel.

Finding one of my bags I locate a change of clothing get dressed. Go to the kitchen and start a pot of coffee. I carry a couple bags of my stuff up to the turret. I hear water running in the bathroom, "When you two are ready how about Bill's for breakfast. While I am waiting I am going to finish unloading my car." I go downstairs to do just that.

I finish hauling stuff out of my car and into the foyer just as the girls come down to grab some of their clothing and running up the stairs to their room with arms full and asses wiggling giving me quick glimpses of their pussies, "You two look so good from this angle." I chuckle as they both stop near the top of the stairs spread their feet and bend over and laugh, "Isn't this a better view from this angle." they say.

"Looking good enough to eat." they run upstairs laughing.

To be continued.....................

Appendix

Characters

Justin Thyme - high school student, works at Jim's Electronics, does side work as

Just-in-Thyme Custom Electronics. ¼ Partner in Thyme & Thyme Again Properties,

LLC, 5'6" tall, weight 128 lbs of wiry muscle, lean and fit, brown hair flat, dull, and

straight

Rosemary Thyme -- Justin's fraternal twin sister, naturally curly red-gold hair, piercing green eyes

Pete Thyme -- Justin & Rosemary's dad is an electrical engineer

Charlotte Thyme -- Justin & Rosemary's mom is a Realtor

Jim -- Owner of Jim's Electronics, Justin's boss and friend

Grandpa Thompson -- Ben Thompson Mom's Dad

Grandma Thompson - Florence Thompson Mom's mom

Stephanie Winters -- Brown hair. Steph Rosemary's friend the only person that can call her Rosie,

Justin's girlfriend

Mary Winters -- Steph's mom, nurse, 1st husband Brad Winter, 2nd Husband Paul van der Fleugal, soon

to be married to Thomas Meechum

Staff Sargent Brad Winter - Steph's dad, KIA in Fallujah, Iraq, when Steph was seven, Marine

Paul van der Fleugal - married to Mary Winters for a couple weeks, ex-con arrested for attempted

rape of Steph, then divorced and sent back to prison

Dr. Thomas Meechum -- Works with Steph's Mom, served with her dad, ER doc, ex naval corpsman

assigned to marines

Zeni -- Michael's aunt, Jeff's sister owner of Zeni's Jewelers

Susan 'Susie' Collins -- blue eyes, don't call her Susan, Rosemary's friend, right foot amputated,

Micheal's future bride the only one that can call him Mikey

Tom Collins -- Susie's dad

Madge Collins -- Susie's mom

Michael Borden Thibodeaux -- Do not call him Mike or Mikey, 19 years old, writes software, Susie's

future husband, goes by his mother's maiden name Borden to avoid the

notoriety of his dad's name. Striking resemblance to his mother

Jeff Thibodeaux -- Michael's dad, professional football player

Joanne Thibodeaux -- Michael's mom, on the board of St. Francis Hospital

Janice Hepburn - Michael's sister

Dr. Bruce Hepburn -- married to Michael's sister Janice

Sheila & Tom -- Sheila is Michael's cousin, Tom her husband owns a Chevy dealership

Dave Hulvey -- Electronics/Electrical teacher

Janelle Hulvey -- Dave's daughter, She and her roommate, Holly interested in getting a room in the

house, Freshman at ASU

Holly Benson -- Janelle's roommate, Freshman at ASU

Debbie Enman - works at Bill's Family Restaurant, junior at ASU

Bitsie White -- Debbie's roommate, junior at ASU

Jennifer George - student at ASU

Stacy Peterson - student at ASU

Donna Wilkinson - Realtor for the property in Scottsdale

Rachel Salazar - cousin on Charlotte Thyme's side of the family, was here for a couple of days during

her college Spring Break, friendly with Justin when they were kids, became a bitch

when she grew breasts

Suzette

Carole

Jacqui

Samuel Johnson - First owner of the house in Scottsdale, he had the house built, was a railroad

magnate that built a lot of the spur lines going to some of the copper mines and

things in the area. He disappeared one night after a meeting with some big

government people who wanted him to expand some of his operations. The remains

of Samuel Johnson and Henry Murray were found in a secret room under the

mansion by Justin Thyme and Michael Borden solving a 100 year mystery along with

recovering $50,000.00 in gold coin. Henry Murray shot Samuel with a Colt .45,

Samuel returned fire with a Smith and Wesson 'Russian' .44 hitting him between the

eyes.

Henry Murray -- One of Samuel Johnson managers who tried to rob Johnson and both men ended up

dead in the attempt. See Samuel Johnson
Ben Jorgenson -- CEO of Union Pacific Railroad

Pete Fleming - Corporate President of Union Pacific Railroad

Charles Weigle -- Counsel for Union Pacific Railroad

David Abernathy -- Former head of IT for Union Pacific Railroad, fired and arrested almost in the

same sentence for embezzling Union Pacific Railroad

Helen Nyles - friend of Debbie and Bitsie, Medical Student

Pastor McLeod -- Minister at Michael's church, asked to preform the wedding ceremony

Businesses

Jim's Electronics -- Tucson

Just-in-Thyme Custom Electronics -- Tucson, Scottsdale

Thyme & Thyme Again Properties, LLC - Tucson, Scottsdale

Al's Family Restaurant -- Tucson

Bill's Family Restaurant - Scottsdale

McMahon's Prime Steakhouse -- Tucson

Tucson Symphony Orchestra -- Tucson

St. Francis Hospital

Couture by Carole

Zeni's Jewelers

Flying J Truck stop in Eloy

Story Locations

Arizona, Tucson, Scottsdale, Phoenix, Mt. Lemmon, Eloy

House Bedrooms

2nd floor 4 double rooms

Room with secret passage to Justin's room, Rosemary, Steph and Susie

Room 1 Janelle Hulvey and Holly Benson Sophomores

Room 2 Debbie Enman and Bitsie White Seniors ASU

Room 3 Jennifer George and Stacy Peterson

3rd floor 6 singles

Room 1 Helen Nyles, friend of Debbie and Bitsie, Medical Student

Room 2 Dianne Enman Debbie's Sister going to be a freshman ASU

Room 3

Room 4

Room 5

Room 6

Coach House needs to be renovated first

Vehicles

Denali

Mini Cooper

Volkswagen Beetle, new generation

Cadillac CTS

Austin Healey "Bugeye" Sprite

Cadillac Escalade

REGG60
REGG60
92 Followers