All Comments on 'Justin Thyme'

by Callicious

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Total load of rubbish

Far to long no action. Writen by a total wanker

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

BS, Mr Anonymous, if that is your real name. This was great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
PLeae Continue

Very good beginning which paves the way for several different continuations. Please continue and develop the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
a total wanker

who doesn't know the difference between to and too

Take him for what he's worth. Good story.

lanncerlanncerover 10 years ago

Promising. Find a good editor. Expecting chapter 2 and don't rush the story.

rangerrigsrangerrigsover 10 years ago
So much potential!

I love a nice buildup. Had enough spice and juiciness to keep it interesting. Can't wait to see where it goes.

dirtyomandirtyomanover 10 years ago
No Shit??

Too anon, who gives a shit between to & too. In todays world they are interchangable. I don't give a shit about the grammer rules we ain't in the 6th grade any more.

This is a hell of a good story. It kept me interested for 5 pages of no fucking or sucking. Now thats a pretty good story.

So Callicious, Thank You for a very entertaining 45minutes of good reading. Anon, this is porn, not the Nobel prize.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Koala's are not bears...

Nice story... but the poor Koala is not a bear... it just eats & sleeps...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

It's painfully obvious she knows the koala is bugged

Lonely_readerLonely_readerover 10 years ago
Awesome!

Pretty lame for a comment, I know

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really liked it

really liked it, want more chapters please. also can you add in more action in the next few chapters, was hoping it did lead to something this time but I can wait till your next chapter. Thanks :D

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
so-so

it was long winded and got boring. you probably could have cut it in half and had a much better story, or cut it into two chapters so readers didn't get all the boring stuff at once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Really enjoyed it

It was slow going and I found that a good thing. To many stories jump into the sex and not much of a build up. I am looking forward to reading the next chapter. Can't wait to found out if his sister does let him see her without clothes and what develop between them. As for her girlfriends it would be interesting to see what happens with Stephanie and Susie. Post the next chapter as soon as you can

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
NICE!

Definately want more of this story...very well written!

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 10 years ago
Can't leave it

Can't leave it like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
another greast one

Well done, again.

Your style of writing certainly can capture the attention of the reader.

Loved the story line.

Please don't make this the end.

You mentioned a progressive story, so hopefully that means that you intend to write several more chapters.

Can't wait for at least three more long chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great work

good pace, hopefully we will see a lot more of this story. Don't start writing shorter stories with only sex in them, they are boring compared to this. Sure some more action is ok but don't make it the only thing, periods with less action can be great too.

Fkd3Fkd3over 10 years ago
Absolutely FANTASTIC!

Please keep writing and add to this story SOON!

woody1230woody1230over 10 years ago

great story. would love to know what happens next. please write a 2nd chapter

OldManoftheSkyOldManoftheSkyover 10 years ago
Very Nice!

I have read and enjoyed all of your stories. My favorite topic is brother/sister relationships and your Justin Thyme story is wonderful. Thanks for posting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Fantastic

This is one of the best Brother/sister stories i have ever read.. Do continue...

Matt450Matt450over 10 years ago
Absolutely great

Great job man! Love all your bro/sis stories keep them up!

Ploni_AlmoniPloni_Almoniover 10 years ago
Loved it

Super... yet foreshadowing seems a bit... heavy... on the koala. Good pacing. Keep on truckin'!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great Story!

I gotta say, you are in my list of favourite writers. Your stories are sexy yet not crass, slow but not boring. Keep it up!

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalabout 10 years ago
Good Story

I'm creeped out by Justin's spying though. (4 stars)

ChasBChasBabout 10 years ago
Hesitant Avarice

Just got onto this series, and it looks really promising. I liked the girls' hesitant avarice, at the possibility of learning something about guys without actually compromising themselves. 'Hope CH2 involves their guilty feelings, and wanting to pay Justin something to assuage them. 'Lucky guy seems like he's getting a harem.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Awesome writing, great story line !!!

Well you just became my Favorite Author at Literoica, Am definately going back to continue the series ! Could be because of a similar incident that happened in my teens, but only with my stepsister and not the other two girls, and i did not have any of his electronics, ( they weren't even invented back then ) but i did play possum like him and it's something i'll never forget... But i was just as Lucky in the fact that years later when we were both drunk i did fess up and admit to playing possum and that led to some Incredible sex with my stepsister, oh the Memories...

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago

Great story, wish some thing like this would have happened to me. Can not understand a Az. person that does not swim.

FreakonaLeash73FreakonaLeash73almost 9 years ago
Great Job...

keep it cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

""

Justin seemed to like this one the last time I wore it. Maybe I'll leave an extra button undone and see if he notices."

Justin? What was going on here? Was I missing something?

""

....boy is as dumb as a rock.... Lol.

""

He seemed to be taking the place of a diary of sorts, except she talked to it as if she expected answers. For instance she would ask its opinion of her outfits as she chose them for the next day. Interestingly, my name popped up more than once.

""

......reeeeeeally stupid, lol.

""

"Oh, this. I just wanted to get comfortable before the girls get here. They aren't coming until about 3, so I just decided to change. You don't mind do you? I mean, does this bother you?" She arched an eyebrow, and again did the model thing.

"Rosemary, you are my sister, for goodness sake!"

"I don't care. Do you mean you don't like it, that I'm not attractive?"

""

Yeah.... No guy would say that, lol. I know its for the plot and all, but man its aggravating when the guy acts negative to his sister in different stories when you KNOW he wouldnt in the real world! Ex: "Justin, would you pweese fuck my wet, hot, tiny widdle virgin pussy?" 'Uh, your my sister, we cant do that! Its wrong! Its illegal!' Lol. In reality he'd be shoving his dick in before she finished her sentence, lol. ;)

""

The idea of girls coming into my room and looking at me was unnerving, but at the same time quite exciting. Had Rosemary not already been in there more than once I wouldn't have even considered it,

""

Hah! You know you would! Three girls looking and touching your cock, drooling to fuck you? Yeah baby!

""

My cock twitched in her hand several times, and more pre-cum ran out onto her fingers.

""

What, does this guy have a faucet attached to his dick? He leaks more than he cums, rofl! ;)

""

Pre-cum was running down my cock copiously now; and even dripped from the head into my navel.

""

See what i mean? Rofl!

""

Rosemary took my carefully limp hand and lifted it up to her breast and placed the palm of my hand over her nipple.

""

You have to love sisters! ;)

""

Steph started sliding her hand up and down my cock, moaning continuously.

""

I wonder how many times ive read this story over the years? Its just sooo fun! You can easily put yourself in his position... The cute girl crushing on you has her hand in her panties, on the verge of cumming, while her other hand is slowly pumping on her cock. Shes so worked up her body is shaking, shes biting her bottom lip in that cute, sexy way that just makes you hard. Meanhile your sister and her horny friend are rubbing your hands all over their breasts and nipples, all three wishing they could climb on and fuck you. ;)

""

Rosemary slipped a hand under her tee shirt and started rubbing herself. "You know something, I almost wish Justin could see us now," and with a quiet wail her orgasm overtook her.

""

You know, the author does a good job of yanking our chain repeatedly in the story, you keep wondering if Rose actually knows everything hes doing ;)

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

fuck fuck fuck....wow!!!!!!!!!!!

awesome!

JobewonJobewonalmost 3 years ago

This is a fantastic story line! I hope the rest are as good or better! THANKS!

ausvirgoausvirgoalmost 2 years ago

And Justin thought that he was being a bit of a creep!

Those three sure topped him for invasion of privacy, and Rosemary actually did it the first time before got the idea. In fact it seems that it was her spying that prompted at least her part of the teasing that caused him to spy on them.

Mind you, I suspect that most barely 18yo guys tempted like that would at least wish that they had the guts to find a way to spy on the girls getting changed, and many of them would at least fantasise about a way to do it and would probably do it if they they thought it was feasible and they wouldn't get caught. Since it's only fiction it's sort of okay, and makes for a hot story.

Having read this story before I know where it's going, otherwise I'd suggest that maybe Justin should try to find a way to get video from a different perspective, to overcome the "feels like he's watching me", perhaps by modifying one of Rosemary's other stuffed toys. It'd probably have to use quite lightweight batteries, which he couldn't replace often, so he'd have to be able to turn it on and off by wifi when the Koala Bear tells him it's worth doing. Another way that might have worked would be to ask her how her Koala is going, and when Rosemary refers to it as he, gently tease her that "he" koalas don't have pouches - once she and her friends stopped thinking of the koala as a he the "feels like he's watching me" modesty might have disappeared, without Justin giving anything away.

Oh, and in reply to @Jobewon, you've probably found out that the rest of this story is even better, and Callicious's other stories are really good too. Apparently Callicious was planning a sequel to this story, but sadly has died.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204almost 2 years ago

I am just finding this story 8 years later, but looking forward to many weeks of enjoyable reading here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Interesting premise.

But it's vittually ALL back story. Nothing overtly sexual really happens until the very end, and then it happens so fast and furiously that it's over before it began.

You'd have thought that Steph might have taken her top off and told him that she was topless. Would you like to see my bare boobs? Would you like to see how hard my nipples are? Would you like me to rub them on you? On your lips, so you could kiss them?

And you wrote: ". Suddenly, I jumped as an eye ball appeared in the picture." EYEBALL is one word.

And near the top of page 4 you wrote PEALED rather than PEELED.

Four stars.

rickydean56rickydean56about 1 year ago

Time line is sacked but you will love the characters. The problem is ITS NOT FINISHED!!!! And based on the last entries I assume it never will. I normally check and only read complete stories but I didn't and read till the end o oh to scream. No no no!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous