All Comments on 'Justine'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
literotliterotalmost 7 years ago
Oh my word!

This is one of the best stories I have read here. I'm speechless. 👍

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
EXCELLENT

This is one of the best stories I have read here. I'm speechless. 👍

assman37assman37almost 7 years ago
Wow!

What a fantastic story! Nice job. One of the best I've read in a long time

kurinaxkurinaxalmost 7 years ago
A fantastic return

You are one of my favorite writers on literotica, and I was glad to see you back. This story was incredibly erotic. It stands very well on its on, but there is room to expand later if you want to, exploring the details of the polyamorous relationship. Also, I prefer longer stories, to be honest. I'd prefer to have one 20000 word story to read all at once that have the same story split up into 10 parts two weeks apart. Keep up the good work; I cannot wait to see what you have for us next.

Many_MemoriesMany_Memoriesalmost 7 years ago
O M G !!!

Even my tongue is HARD! M-O-R-E !!!!!

Sherman1972Sherman1972almost 7 years ago
Wow

I really enjoyed this story well written, I'm going to enjoy reading your other stories I think.

assman37assman37almost 7 years ago
By the way...

Just to chime in on your comment. Please don't write shorter stories. Your stuff is worth the wait!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot sex, but Nikki is unlikable

I enjoyed the scene with the husband and babysitter, but you spent so much time making the wife out to be a jealous bitch that it made the transition impossible. It dropped my rating from 4* to 3*.

MarsesusMarsesusalmost 7 years ago
Finally!

A writer who can spell and uses grammar correctly. An adult story and imagery, far removed from the juvenile tripe so many other "writers" foist upon their readers in pursuit of instant short-story gratification. What a refreshing change!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nicki is real

She's as unlikable and likable as she is human. The point is that she has personal growth. We caught a glimpse of her childhood start. She finished well, especially after knowing it was all going to be OK.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great Story, but

Nikky is a Psycho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hot as hell, but Nikki is a Sociopath.

I'm less certain about Justine, but she's definitely on the spectrum. Either way, I suspect Paul is eventually going to deeply regret ever meeting either of them. But in the meantime, I've no doubt he'll enjoy himself immensely. The cow doesn't generally *expect* to be turned into steaks, after all.

EnglishMuffinsEnglishMuffinsalmost 7 years ago
One of the Best Babysitter Stories

Agree with all the other comments. Well written, well plotted and only a few glimmers of disbelief that certainly didn't spoil enjoyment. Refreshing to read a longer story that doesn't need a rewrite to correct spelling and grammar.

Well done. 5/5

clitlicker4uclitlicker4ualmost 7 years ago
Awesome

Sure hope for more. Did Justine end up pregnant? Does the marriage survive?

Great story, what a lucky man

AcornArmyAcornArmyover 6 years ago
If I were in his place...

...I would not be very happy with either of them. I might still have sex with one or both of them for a while, but I would definitely divorce the hell out of Nikky.

Look at what she did: Nikky gave her husband shit for weeks just for being attracted to Justine-- which he readily admitted to-- while never admitting to him that she was also attracted to Justine. He was alone with Justine repeatedly and never acted on his attraction, whereas Nikky, the first opportunity she had, promptly cheated on him with Justine. He later slept with Justine as well, but only after he'd already found out that Nikky was cheating on him, after everything she'd said and done lately about that subject. And at that point, you kind of have to figure that he was feeling some measure of "fuck her" toward his wife.

The fact that it turned out to be Justine that Nikky was having an affair with doesn't really matter. The fact is, she gave him hell for something he'd never done, then turned around and started having an affair herself at the earliest opportunity. Nikky sucks. The hell with that bitch, imho.

As for Justine-- it's impossible to say what her true feelings were, but she did have an affair with his wife and never said a word to him about it. And when she did get with him, she apparently lied to him while it was happening. For all he knows, everything Justine said to him could have been a lie. He can't trust her, at least not as far as we were shown in the story.

If I were in his shoes, I might still maintain a sexual relationship, but I would pull back hard on any emotional, romantic relationship. And I'd file for divorce from Nikky as soon as possible, and tell both Nikky and Justine all of this at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fairly hot, but...

I don't find lies & other betrayals of trust hot, even if the end was benign enough - I found myself getting more & more uncomfortable as the piece progressed. There's no doubt that it sucked me in & it's an engrossing read but I got progressively more unsympathetic to the women & a bit left hanging by the dude who seems to think entirely with his cock. Somehow it's all backwards...

Hottest bit was him & the wife screwing at the start, I think - I was really into that scene & a bit sad that that wasn't the norm for them anymore. The threesome at the end just left me cold.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
please continue

this story needs another chapter

MToesMToesover 3 years ago
RUN

Hot story, enjoy the time you have. Do not trust them. The time will come when there will have to a choice and you will lose.

redfoxx15redfoxx15over 3 years ago
Sure Nicky's a bitch

... sometimes. But she's also very hot and clearly they all love each other. Perfect fantasy for a man, especially now that Justine is pregnant (isn't she?). And maybe Nicky again too ...

RedbushRedbushover 2 years ago

Simply brilliant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous