Justine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'And she wasn't spooked by that?'

'Hell no! Her little face lit up like a light bulb, especially when I told her your birthday was coming up. She thought a piece of her pussy would be a present you wouldn't easily forget, and so did I. We were trying to figure out how to get you together without me around, and then the accident provided the perfect opportunity.'

'And you don't mind that I've screwed her?'

'Why would I? It's no more than I've done, and I figure we've all had a great deal of pleasure and nobody's got hurt. It was a day too early to be a birthday present though, but I guess you didn't mind that.' She glanced at her watch. 'Now - shall we go home? I want to see little Miss Sexpot again.'

I pulled out from the kerb and we headed home, my mind in a turmoil. It was clear from the gleam in Nikky's eye that she intended to have the girl again, and I wondered just where that left me.

*

Justine wasn't there when we came home, and there was no note to indicate where she'd gone. The bed I'd fucked her in the night before was neatly made, and when we tried to call her there was no answer, so it looked as if she'd moved on.

If Nikky was disappointed she didn't show it much. She hobbled around the house tidying up, and we made a quick meal although neither of us was hungry. I drove to the day care to collect Em and we played with her for a while, gave her some supper and I put her to bed. It's one of my favourite times of day, but even the sight of her little body wriggling under the bedclothes failed to cheer me up - it was if I had a lead weight sitting where my tummy should have been.

It was then I saw the note stuck on the back of the chair next to the cot. It was in Nikky's handwriting and was short and to the point: Go into the kitchen at seven, Birthday Boy!

The clock above the door said six fifty so I sat and waited, my mind busy. Nikky and I had agreed years ago not to give each other presents and I'd forgotten it was mine today. Perhaps this year would be different though, although the kitchen seemed a bit odd. If she'd suggested the bedroom I'd have been happier, but it looked like that wouldn't be an option and there was really nothing in the kitchen that I wanted. Aside from the prospect of a dismal evening I was worried about Justine, too: she'd said she had nowhere to go and disappearing without trace was concerning, to say the least. There was really nothing I could do though, and so I sat and watched the minute hand moving over the face of the clock, and at seven sharp I padded down the corridor to the kitchen.

I'd hoped Nikky would be there, because I felt guilty. I wanted to talk to her, to make sure that despite what we'd both done we were still good - but the kitchen was empty except for another note stuck to the fridge with a magnet. This one was more encouraging: Meet me in the lounge with a drink.

I poured myself a whiskey and took it through to the lounge, but it was deserted too; but through the door at the far end I saw a trail of tea lights and I followed them through the house to the guest suite. The door was ajar and I pushed it open and stood on the threshold gazing in.

Nikky was lying naked on the bed and she looked up at me with bright eyes. 'You fucked her here, didn't you Paul,' she said. 'Only eighteen hours ago, right here.' She waited for an answer but I was silent, and after a moment she continued.

'I can smell it, Paul.' She brushed her hand slowly over the sheet, her fingers lingering at the place where my seed had oozed like liquid pearls from Justine's body, and she lifted the tips to her face. 'I can smell you both - your juice and hers, together. It must have been a hell of a night.'

'I told you it was.'

Nikky laughed softly. 'Oh yes, I know, Paul. You told me you'd fucked her - but I want more than that. I want you to tell me every detail - how you first entered her and what it felt like, and what she said and thought as your cock drilled into her. And I want you to show me what you did. I want you to take me three times in one night. Can you do that?'

'I don't know,' I answered truthfully. 'It's been a bloody long day.'

'If she was here I bet you could.'

'I don't know. Maybe.'

'It would be fun, wouldn't it? Having your wife and the babysitter together in the same bed. You could watch us playing while you decided who to take first.' She rolled onto her belly and slowly elevated her bottom until it was thrust back toward me, and I saw she had shaved herself. My cock throbbed and began to stiffen.

'Why don't you take off your clothes,' she suggested, 'and sit in that chair over there and tell me how you seduced Little Miss Muffet. You can watch my cunt get wet.'

I tore off my clothes and sat on the chair. She'd obviously planned it, for it was a ringside seat. The room was shrouded in shadow except for the light over the bed, arranged like a spotlight with my wife at the centre. Her body was golden-brown against the crisp white sheets and her little cupcake buttocks were thrust towards me. I saw her fingers appear from between her legs, the nails scarlet against the shell-pink lips of her vulva, and I watched it open like a flower at their touch.

'Tell me Paul,' she demanded, 'every tiny little detail.'

And so I told her of my coming home, of finding Justine in the lounge with her face wet with tears and how we kissed like two lost souls; and the whisper of her dress as it slid to the floor to leave only her bra and panties. And all the while my wife's fingers were toying with the fat wet lips of her pussy.

'Did she eat you first?' Nikky's voice was husky.

'There wasn't time. We needed to have each other.'

'You did it in the lounge?'

'On the sofa.'

'Did you take her knickers off?'

A memory pulling them aside, feeling the silky touch of the gusset on my shaft as I sawed into her.

'No. She was wearing them when we did it the first time.'

'And afterwards...where were they?

'I guess she put them in her bag.'

'No she didn't - I found them here, in this room.' She reached under the pillow and I saw a flash of blue as she lifted them to her face. 'How long did you fuck her for?'

'The first time? Not long - I couldn't hold out.'

Nikky laughed softly. 'She has that effect, doesn't she? Were you in deep when you came?'

My mind clicked back to the image of Justine, her slender body wedged on the sofa, knees apart and arse thrust in the air. I was plunging down at an angle, skewering though the narrow pelvic girdle into her liquid core. I remembered the squelching sound of her sex and the feel of her buttocks pressed against my thighs. 'As deep as I could be.'

'You must have cum in buckets then. Her pants are still wet.'

The first ribbon of my sperm, hosing into her. A mind-blowing, splattering deluge into that slender body. My hands grasping her hips, pulling her against me so I could spray deep; the little cries of pleasure as she felt its heat. The image was as fresh as if I were there again, and I seized my cock and began to stroke it.

'No!' Nikky's voice was as sharp as a blade. 'No touching, Paul!' she watched as I reluctantly let go of my shaft, and nodded approvingly. 'Tell me what you see now.'

'I see you kneeling in front of me.'

'Pffft! More detail. Tell me exactly what you see!'

'I can see your ass...the cheeks are taut. And I can see your pussy between them.'

'What else?'

'Your fingers...I can see your fingers in your pussy.'

'Can you see my anus?'

'Yes.' I was surprised by the question. Nikky doesn't like booty play.

'Did you fuck Justine in the arse?'

'No.'

'Did you lick her there?'

'Yes.'

'Tell me about it.' Her voice was a purr, like a kitten being pleasured.

'We came into this room and lay on the bed. She ate my cock for a while and then I did her.'

'Christ, can't you do better than that?' Nikky said impatiently. 'Tell me what it was like.'

I closed my eyes, remembering. 'She was lying on her back and I knelt between her legs. She told me she'd never been eaten before, so I took my time. I started on her pussy, just little strokes of my tongue...around the edges first, with little flicks over the lips, and I gradually eased into the centre to lap between them. She was very wet.' In my mind I could almost hear the squeaks and grunts she was making, feel her body shaking as I drew my tongue between the soft, wet folds of her cunt to capture her cream. It coated my lips and smeared over my cheeks and chin, and it tasted delicious.

'Tell me about her ass.' Nikky whispered. Her fingers were pressing into her body and I could see the gleam of moisture on them.

'She'd lifted her legs and wedged them under her arms so she was completely open to me. I could see everything: the pouting lips of her pussy and the crinkled back door. It was all there for me to play with. I put a pillow under her bum and started lapping at her with my tongue - I mean, long, flat strokes starting at the base of her spine and ending at her clit, one after another. She was writhing on the bed with every stroke, jerking as my tongue touched her, whispering how good it felt.'

'And what did you feel?'

'I wanted to possess her, to crawl inside and be a part of her. Each time I touched her rosebud she moaned a bit louder, so I played there for a while. You know, flicking the tip of my tongue over it, wriggling into it a bit. I loved the different textures on my lips - from the rubbery ring of her arsehole to the soft wet fruit of her pussy.'

'You've never done that to me.'

'You don't like me touching you there.'

'Maybe I've changed.' Her voice was husky with desire. 'Maybe you should try me.' Her hands grasped each cheek to draw them apart.

I couldn't believe my ears. I'd been trying to get into Nikky's butt ever since I met her but she'd never been keen, and now here she was asking me to play. I leapt up from the chair and crouched behind her, marveling at the glorious sight. Her posture tended to flatten the roundness of her bottom so it was defined by the curve of her hips and the shape of her back. Her sex was thrust between her cheeks, the mons prominent and her labia furled back, pink and succulent: and above it her rosebud lay recessed between them like a precious jewel.

For a few moments I was spellbound: I guess I'd never really studied it closely before. It was much smaller than I'd imagined - perhaps only as big as the tip of a finger, and it was clamped tightly shut. The flesh surrounding it was coloured a little darker than her buttocks, and the sphincter one shade deeper again, like a bullseye drawing you in towards the centre.

I leaned forward and touched it with my tongue, feeling it crimp briefly, and when I drew back I could see my saliva gleaming in the tiny wrinkles at its circumference. The sight filled me with a sudden surge of lust and I bent forward and licked her again.

God knows how long I was there, my face planted between those perfumed mounds. My senses were on overload and time became meaningless; I basked in the sound of her rasping breath, the low moans of delight; the way her rosebud twitched at every touch of my tongue, as if trying to capture its tip and draw it in to that secret place; the warmth of her buttocks against my face, and the subtle aroma of her arousal. My cock was as hard as it had been the night before, desperate to press through that grasping little ring and slide into the warmth of her bowels - but each time I lifted my face she begged me to continue.

At last I could stand it no longer and I leapt to my feet and stood behind her. Her bottom was at exactly the right height, and I rested the tip of my cock against her tight little sphincter and pressed forward.

'No, Paul!' she jerked away.

'I thought you wanted to.'

'Not me. I just...can't. Justine can do it.'

She's not here. Just try it. You'll like -'

'But if she was. Wouldn't you like to feel her booty stretched around you?'

'She's not. Why don't we just try it?'

'She is here,' Nikky said deviously. 'She's been here all this time, watching and listening...haven't you, Justine?'

There's a bay window to the side of the room that can be shut off with curtains, but I'd been so engrossed with Nikky I hadn't even looked. But as she spoke the curtains were suddenly drawn apart and Justine appeared, as naked as the day that she was born. She was laughing at the joke they'd played on me, but behind the smile her eyes were bright with interest as she approached us.

Nikky rolled onto her back and smiled up at me. 'There's a little fantasy we talked about, Paul,' she said. 'Something that Justine and I thought you'd like to join us in.'

'Uh - sure.' If they'd told to me to crawl a mile over broken glass I would have.

I watched with a beating heart as Justine carefully crouched over my wife's face and lowered her pussy to the waiting mouth. From where I stood I couldn't see much: only the top half of Nikky's face and Justine's delicious little butt wriggling on the other half, but almost at once the girl bent forward and everything was revealed. I watched with hooded eyes as Nikky lapped at the vulva above her, saw the little pink tip of her tongue flicking, watched the ooze of cream from the girl's vagina onto her slavering lips. Just above her nose Justine's rosebud crimped spasmodically, the sphincter tight and clean, and I suddenly understood just what it was they expected me to do.

Have you ever had a moment when suddenly you realised a dream was about to come true? From the first moment Justine had walked into our lives I'd lusted after her delicious little butt. I'd studied it surreptitiously, observed the roundness of her cheeks and their perfect symmetry and imagined their texture and plasticity. I'd thought that if I ever got into her pants that secret little ring would be my priority but as it turned out, it hadn't. Justine's pussy had swallowed three loads of my cum and her rosebud none, and I'd walked away from her bed that morning wondering why, and whether I'd ever get another chance in the sudden chaos of my life.

But now it was there - being presented to me in the most sensual way possible. Its owner was busy eating my wife and her own pussy was slick and wet with a tongue in it. What better way to multiply her pleasure than to let her feel the thickness of my cock sliding through her rosebud? And what better way for me to breach that little virgin ring than with my wife's face only inches from it?

And they'd clearly thought of everything, for as I shuffled towards the bed I saw that Justine's bottom was carefully positioned to give me access. It was a simple matter for me to carefully place the head of my rampant cock against that tiny wrinkled opening and to press forward with my eyes fixed on the prize.

Afterwards, Nikky told me how she'd watched my glans engage and of the initial reluctance of Justine's anus to let me in. 'I could see your shaft bending,' she said, looking at me, 'and I thought you'd slide off her ring and join my tongue in her honey pot. But as I watched I saw it give way and your head pop into her.' She laughed briefly. 'I don't know what I'd thought really - I'd imagined it would open and you'd just go all the way in, but as soon as you crowned everything stopped.'

'That's because I thought I'd just had a baseball stuffed up there,' Justine interjected. 'My poor little bum didn't know what had hit it and crimped up tight.'

For my part, I remember was the sudden heat as my knob slid into Justine's bottom and the gasp of her breath. Her fingers scrabbled at my hips to arrest further movement and her words were ragged with pain. 'Ah, Christ, Paul!...that's fucking huge...uh, stop...just stop pushing - let me...uh, get used to it.'

For long moments we were motionless, locked together by that tight little ring crimping me with a grip of steel. I longed to press deeper, to feel the cloying grasp of her rectum along its whole length, but I listened to the whistling of her breath as she struggled to take me inside and I held myself still. The truth is, I doubt if it could have even forced myself in at that point: the grip of her sphincter was like a vice around my shaft, and so I waited.

'Try taking it out and putting it back in,' Nikky suggested. I could feel her breath on my balls. 'I can put a bit of spit on it if you like.'

'No wait...it's getting a bit easier.' Justine wriggled her hips slightly and I watched the shaft slide a little further into her bowels. 'I think once I get used to it, it will be OK.'

It didn't help that my cock felt the biggest it had ever been, but fucking a hot baby sitter in the bum does that, I suppose. Besides, I was quite happy to wait: the view was fantastic and the inch or so already encased felt pretty good too. In fact it didn't take too long before I slid another inch as her ring gradually relaxed.

'It's going in,' Nikky observed. 'Jesus...that's hot. Let me help a bit.' A moment later her hand snaked up and wiped some saliva on the exposed shaft.

I live to be a hundred I'll remember every detail of my cock sliding slowly into Justine Mayfield's rectum. It was like a series of snapshots seared into my brain: the scarlet fingernails against the pale satin skin of her buttocks; the gleam of moisture rimming my shaft; her vulva bulging as my flesh displaced hers, and the soft expiration of her breath as she felt herself being skewered. Inch by breathtaking inch my knob levered aside the reluctant walls of that tight little tube to cleave its way towards her belly, and in its wake her flesh throbbed and twitched around my shaft until, at last, the press of her labia against my balls told me I was in.

For a long while we were still. I was encased in her, buried up to my nuts between those perfect little cheeks. Through the tight embrace of her flesh and mine I sensed her pulse beating, felt the ebb and flow of the blood in her veins. My hands were curled over her hips, so warm and smooth, and beneath my fingertips I could feel every breath as it entered and left her body. She was like a little animal transfixed by a spear, pausing to gather strength to move, and I heard the soft sigh of her words.

'It's easier now,' she said. 'I - uh, it really hurt at first, but not now. Try moving a little Paul.'

Slowly I drew my hips back, watching as my shaft appeared from within the turgid flesh. Her sphincter, which had resisted me so fiercely, now struggled to hold me there, clasping at my pole like a mouth on a stick. But it was much easier and she Justine began to move with me.

'What can you see, Nikky?' she asked.

'Your pussy moving. Each time Paul thrusts into your bum it bulges out. And its dripping, too, right on my face.'

Justine giggled. 'That's your hubby's fault. He put a lot inside me there last night and it's been seeping into my pants all day. I thought it might have all gone by now. I - uh! Oh, wow, that's nice!' She shuddered slightly as Nikky's tongue plowed into her slit, and I took the opportunity to slide my shaft in and out of her bottom again. The ring was looser now, but the tube was still spectacularly tight: I could feel the ridges rubbing against me as I pushed back into her, and I imagined my glans deep inside her body. Somewhere beneath my balls I could feel Nikky's breath as she lapped at the dripping cunt above her face.

Afterwards, when I was replaying the evening in my mind, I realised it had been the visual imagery that really made it special, and I envisaged how it had looked.

Just imagine it: your hands are on the beautiful babysitter's tight little buns, drawing them apart to watch her tiny little arsehole being reamed...back and forth, back and forth - your rod shining with spit as it slides into that delicious little tube. And before you her body is moving sinuously in synchronicity with your thrusts, and her hair is spread in a satin curtain over your wife's open thighs as she bends her face between them.