Justine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers

Imagine too the feeling of your cum, rising like a tide in your brain. That initial twinge, the heightening of sensitivity, the tightening of your balls. And then the spiral of pleasure lifting you, carrying you up towards the brilliant light; and all the time you are thrusting, thrusting; watching as your shaft slips back and forth into that grasping little bottom. You seize a buttock in each hand, marveling at their shape and texture; and you draw them apart to flatten the cheeks to see every detail of where you are joined: the ring gripping you, the ooze of juices smeared on the adjacent skin. You draw your cock clear and watch as she gapes open, the flesh startlingly pink against the pale cream surrounds; and you watch with hooded eyes as you plunge back inside, groaning at the tight embrace of her flesh.

You wonder if you should cum inside her. The urge to do that is strong, but you know you'll miss the sight of your seed painting the quivering hole before you, and your wife lapping at it with her little pointed tongue. Your pleasure is spiraling now, faster and faster, spinning you upwards like a speck of dust in a storm. You are past the point where you can stop, and so you plunge faster, driving down though the grasping sphincter in long, deep, quivering strokes.

For a quintessential moment you balance on the edge of a yawning chasm of pleasure, the light around you speckled with stars and flashes of colour. Your hands are like claws on her hips; and you draw your shaft clear to let the bulbous head of your cock lie like an apple across the gaping hole. Her sphincter spasms, crimping open and shut like a fish's mouth, and the tiny movement is enough to trigger your cum.

You spurt: a massive jet that streaks over the pale cream flesh of her back; and then another, and a third. You hear the girl laughing softly in delight as she feels your seed on her skin, and you hear her urgent words: 'Inside me! Put some inside me!'

You hurriedly stuff your spurting cock into her rectum, just in time for another jet to blast into her, and then a fifth. Her ring is open and your seed bubbles around the shaft in a glistening collar in the soft light. A sixth spray, weaker this time, and then a seventh; and she overflows. You watch the sperm trickle downwards in milky lumps and you hear the sound of your wife lapping, lapping, gobbling it up, and you think life cannot get better than this.

***

For long moments afterwards I was still, my heart racing and my shaft buried inside Justine, but at length the sweat grew cold on my skin and I withdrew. For a moment her anus gaped open to reveal the pink flesh of her bowels painted with my cream, and then like a gulping goldfish it closed, and the remnants of my seed lay trapped inside her. Between her open knees Nikky looked up and me, her face silvered with juices, and she laughed softly.

'Happy birthday, Paul!'

'It's the best present I ever had,' I said truthfully. I was watching as Justine straightened up, still straddling my wife's face, and I saw how her body shone in the pale light. She was laughing, her eyes on my face, and I saw how beautiful she was. Two gorgeous women...what more could I ever want?

'I'm glad,' Nikky said. 'Now, Justine and I need to have a little time with each other. Do you want to watch? You can join in later, if you like. In fact, there's plenty of time because she's moving in with us, aren't you pet?'

I saw the girl nod, her eyes shining as she regarded my wife, and I watched as they positioned themselves: Nikky below and the babysitter above. Each bent their faces into the crotch of the other, and I heard the soft lap of their tongues and their sighs of delight. There were six holes there and I'd only had one so far. It was going to be a long night of pleasure.

*****

© Hot_Sister 2017. Not to be reproduced in part or in whole without the author's permission.

Hot_Sister
Hot_Sister
2,745 Followers