All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 09'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
SUPERB!

The queen has ascended her throne, may Jeremiah pay slowly and dearly for his hideous crimes.

Simply MARVELOUS! Next!

Thank you!

M1

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
ooooooooh so close!

CAn't wait for the conclusion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AWESOME!!!

Omg Justine is a BAD ASS Queen! I'm so happy she finally took her place as the queen, but now I'm sad 'cause the story is almost over!!!

I love your stories Kala! They are freaking Awesome!!!!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago

She is a BAD ASSS BLACK WOMAN!!! She will make a wonderful queen!!! and Quinn will be a fine ass king!!! That was wonderful. keep it coming cuz i cant waitn to read the next chapter

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
damn

damn damn double damn, i for one can't wait to see what she has planned for Jeremiah, I have a feeling about the person she was suppose to know can't wait to see if i am roght about that. great job Kala keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Another excellen chapter

Loved thus chapter it's marvelous as to be expected by you Kala/Well done and THANKS for sharing tour writing skills with us.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
excellent chapter

another great chapter i cannot wait to see what Justine has in store for Jeremiah. Hopefully also they can finally mate Justine and Quinn that is great chapter looking forward to the next one

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
again, you killed it

that was so good. the image of her eyes alone was captivating. 5 stars...

Iread2relaxIread2relaxabout 12 years ago
Two Words

THANK YOU! Love it. Voted 5 stars.

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Yes

Justine has the right idea about how to deal w/Jeremiah. Don't kill the S.O.B. rather torture him hopefully for eternity. Now Justine and Quinn need to mate so the current Queen and finally go to her waiting Edward, that is after Justine removes the arrow. And I haven't forgotten about Zoe and Mikhail who made just enough eye contact w/one another to both know they were mates also. Bring on chapter 10....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Justine is the Queen of all Queens, I just know that she will be able to go out in the sun light and she won't go bat shit crazy!! I so love this story!!

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 12 years ago
Damn you girl!

because of you, I had the neighbor knock on my wall to tell me to calm down!

Then again, thanks to you, I got to work out my middle finger....Tada!

huntersangelhuntersangelabout 12 years ago

E X C E L L E N T ! ! ! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Kick His Rump Justine!

Zoo, you're awesomeness!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago

All hail Queen Justine the Just!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
INDEED!!!

I've said it since the beginning...this story is my FAVORITE!!! HANDS DOWN!!! It needs a minimum of 10 stars!! I just have TWO requests: First, can you PLEASE have Quinn & Justine's mating to be slow, and deliberate, and sensual, and loving, and VERY detailed??? I want to enjoy their mating just like every other occurrence in this series! Please??? Second, can you PLEASE have Jeremiah's torture and possible death just as slow, and deliberate, and painful??? I want to enjoy that, too!

AMAZING work, Kal!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
Spectacular!!!!! Utterly spectacular!!!!

Once again, you turned this bitch out. Justine and Quinn are truly a royal pair.....Vampire, but what the hell!!!! They are a dynamic duo packing a lot of authority and you have had them step into their roles flawlessly. A super job!!!!

Looking forward to their mating..........uuumhummmm

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
this is the best damm storey

its getting good can't wait for the next few chapters to come

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Good Golly, Miss Molly!!!!

Raise your hand if you found yourself standing in front of the mirror with your head held high DARING Jeremiah Mathers to challenge you!!!! Oh...wait...no one is raising...oh dear...I am...well...just...nevermind...

On a more serious note, Kalamazoo, this story was da bomb! Gurl...you can work a story OUT! While I LOVE the Sinclaires and all their handsome men in their constant search for their mates and the honest attempt of dealing with their pasts, this one here? WOW! Justine is unbelievable. It really is spectacular and there is still more to come!

Keep 'em coming, Kal! Keep 'em coming!

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago
Damn, all hail Kala Queen of Vamp drama.

Girl, I am echoing what is being said and thought by all......hurry up with the next chapter((great big ole smile)). This needs to be a movie for real!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

ALL HAIL QUEEN JUSTINE AND HER KING QUINN! I really love this story!

missingit610missingit610almost 12 years ago
Speechless!

WOW!!! This is the bes story I've read in a long while... I am constantly on the edge of my seat wishing I could read faster to find out what will happen next!

ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeabout 5 years ago

What I really wanted her to say was "Kneel before your Queen!"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 08 Previous Part
Justine Series Info