All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 10'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DecadentdessertDecadentdessertabout 12 years ago

Her mother lives.....Malcolm was indeed Jeremiah biggest asset. As the saying goes you never appreciate what you have until it gone. It will be interesting to see what the extent of Justine powers. I am looking forward to the update.

donaldedonaldeabout 12 years ago
terrific chapter

i hope that Jeremiah lives a long and miserable life and i can not wait to see what Justine has in store for him. I loved the twist at the end with her mother being alive looking forward to the next chapter

lisaisaleftylisaisaleftyabout 12 years ago
wow

I love plot twists! The mating and punishment (thus far) have lived up to expectations, and now the added plot twist of Justine's mom, I am so excited about this story. Kalamazoo707, applause, applause, Applause!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
You Make This So Fun

I thought JazCullen and Elianna were the greatest but guess what? You're right up there with in my opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great but....

What's with the David/Max name change?

Mostera1Mostera1about 12 years ago
Top Notch

The plot twists are phenomenal, very well done.

I look forward to the next installment.

Thank you

M1

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
YEY!!!

I am soo loving this story I was so disappointed when I thought it was over but them BAM you throw in another plot twist to continue!! I am loving this story your are an amazing writer and how you draw your readers into your world is awsome.Keep up the phenomenal work!!!

MizTMizTabout 12 years ago
Just when I thought

we were nearing the end you throw in a whole new plot twist! Justine's mommy is still alive.....I can't wait to see how she finds her , and she will find her. I know you wouldn't let The Queen know about her mommy and then kill her. And we still have Jeremiah to deal with. Maybe her mother could kill Jeremiah bring things full circle. Whatever you do, I know will be amazing.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
name change

I must apologize for the name change. I thought I caught all of them . After I finished the chapter I realized that max Sheffield was character on the tv show the nanny so I changed the name to David. My apologies.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

so it's like she can feel a connection with her mother. david went about erasing her memory all wrong if anything i'm sure she would've been grateful that he saved her life, why not tell her the truth and continue to help her remember her past life. well i hope justine figures it out soon and finds her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Justine's momma is alive!!! David is going to have to die and may it be a long drown out death!! Justine and Quinn are the bomb as Queen and King. Only Justine can restore Josephine/Jeri's memory. I love where your muse is taking this story. Quinn is a bad mutha!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyabout 12 years ago
yay!!!

I was right, I knew it was her mom!!! great chapter, I hope David comes to his senses

really he didn't do anything wrong if you think about it, it was a while before he found out who she was , yes he should have at the very least tried to get Justine back with her mom, but he meant no harm to my way of thinking.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Twist this on UP!!!

You are AWESOME AS HELL!!!!! Please let Justine talk sense into David-don't want him to die. I think her mother can still love him without all of the compulsions. Can't wait for the next chapter.

mariasmdmariasmdabout 12 years ago
umm

I thought for sure this was coming to an end.. interesting turn of events!

jazz1190jazz1190about 12 years ago
wow

Love it!!! i cant wait to read the next chapter about her find her mother and make her remember her daughter!! more more more more i cant wait

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Yooooo!!!!

I seriously thought the story was coming to an end but Kala you freaking blew my mind! Like ahhhh! LOL. I effing love this story and your an AWESOME WRITER! Keep it coming baby! Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Queen of the Vampires...

...isn't Justine, it's YOU, Kalamazoo! This series just keeps me on freakin' edge. We now have Josephine/Josie/Jeri and David adding their twist to this well woven tale. Hmmm...I wonder...will Josephine make her presence known BEFORE the gala??? Will she actually see her daughter become the queen??? Will Josephine/Josie/Jeri get to exact some type of revenge against Jeremiah Mather, herself??? I am in awe of the secrets that your brain holds, Kal! Thank you for letting us peek inside!

katgoddess1katgoddess1about 12 years ago
What a creep

If David/Max truly loved Jeri, he would help her to remember. Giving her a past doesn't take away her future with him. It might have even brought them closer.

Wow, there are going to be fireworks with this new queen!

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormabout 12 years ago
Good grief, what an update!

Wow. You amaze again. Like the name Josephine **wink**.

I plan on tuning in in the next few days to hear more of Justine, I will love you forever part 2, or any new series you've got in store for your reading audience.

A genius! A genius I say! Five stars for an excellent conclusion (or is it?)!

Jujubee58Jujubee58about 12 years ago

Looks like Justine, I mean Queen Justine is going to have to really hurt a fool when she finds out her mother is alive! Can't wait for more!

tenstensabout 12 years ago
Ugh!

Why does David/Max have to be selfish and crazy? Doesn't he realize that he could share Josephine/Josie/Jeri with her old life? I mean, I'm sure she loves him as well. She consented to be his wife after he turned her. (i.e. "he shouldn't have fed her his blood. He was now responsible for her whether he wanted to be or not. It wasn't long before he fell in love with her and didn't want her to remember...")

He didn't want her to remember her kid?! She wouldn't just dump him once she found Justine. She fell in love with him, too, right? Or did he force her into that as well? I don't know, it wasn't clear to me. They could have all had a nice little life together. But oh, no, David/Max has to be an obsessive psycho and ruin things. Jerk.

kalamazoo707kalamazoo707about 12 years agoAuthor
To Anon who emailed me

Hello to everyone and thank you all so much for the comments and emails. To anon who emailed me asking if chapter 10 was the end of the series, the answer is no. Chapter 11 is pending approval and if all goes well should be up in a few days. You also wanted to know how long the series would go, the answer is, I really don't know. Thanks again to all of you, you're great!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 09 Previous Part
Justine Series Info