All Comments on 'Justine Ch. 16'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
i loved it

i love the fact that Maurice is back he should make an interesting addition to the queens court. I can not wait to hear the conversation between Maurice and David.

I just hope Justine gives David a chance to meet with good old Jeremiah and let him do anything but kill him.

I feel for Jeremiah mother the poor woman i hope she does find a bit of happiness in the future did i mention that i love this story thank you for posting it and i can not wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There was so much on pg1 when I got to the bottom I was sure it was the end of the ch. I literally let out a sigh of relief that I had 2 pages left to read. Another amazing ch. Thank you.

~LadySilverNova~

DecadentdessertDecadentdessertalmost 12 years ago
The plot gets deeper.......

Well.......when Delgado and David chat David may just pass out. Why haven't David come into his powers yet??? Very excited about the forthcoming updates.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

As I keep saying, I just am enthralled by this story. While I love the Sinclaires, Justine is simply phenomenal! PHENOMENAL!

dliterdliteralmost 12 years ago
Love the story even more possible!

I sure hope you have already posted chapter 17, I think I'm like Mathers, the suspense is killing me but not; at the same time:-) I hope we can learn more about Jeremiah's mother and her other son, and that she is better able to cope with knowing what he is and how her friends treat her because of it. Will the Queen mother get pregnant before Justine does? Interesting train of thought.

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
Wow

yeah wow can't even begin to cover what i think of this update, felt like i needed a bag of mint cookies, a glass of milk and a warm blanket to get comfy and let it wash over me.

great job waiting for more , like now please!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Chapter

All the pieces are falling into place. Fantastic writing and masterful plot. WELL DONE

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Where is Buddy?

Love the story... but where is Buddy?

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Loving Justine

more and more w/each new chapter. She has become so, I don't know I can't think of a word right now. I want Justine for a friend. She see victims as they truly are and those that need it get taken care of. She seems to give everyone a chance to tell the truth the first time and failure to do so only adds to your sentence. And the sentences J hands out seems fair. What is 300 years when you live forever? But the biggest reason I want J as a friend is because of how she related to Maurice (who I already love). Although she didn't agree w/him she understood his reasons for his actions and that's what he was judged on.

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 12 years ago
i declare this next chapter

THE SHIT JUST HIT THE FAN CHAPTER! *Fanfare*

caramelcreamcaramelcreamalmost 12 years ago
Five...

Is certainly not enough, but I guess it'll have to do. 'Nuff said...

Mostera1Mostera1almost 12 years ago
Excellent Set Up

The day of reckoning is on the doorstep for all. It will be real interesting to see Jeremiah's 'final' fate, and the reunion.

Well done!!!

Thank you,

M1

ToFall4ToFall4almost 12 years ago
Okay...

Where Is The Rest?? I keep searching for page 4, 5, 6, etc. Update please and soon if you can, we need more. 5 stars gal!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
arg

how much longer until they get a hold of this david? It would be sorely disappointing if justice does not punish david to some extent for his past deception...thta would be plot suicide honestly..

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Hurry up!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait any longer.....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I hate to say this, but...

I think I actually like Josh a little especially after the "she is so fucking hot!" comment. The guy has balls and I have to give him credit for that even if he is a lowly villain

.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

You stopped right there, I am going crazy here. I love this story, thank you for sharing your talent!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You're Going To Make Me Hate You!

Seriously. A cliff hanger now? Groan! Moan! Clasping my forehead. How could you? And yes, I am whining.

I'm so glad they're found. So glad Delgado and Regina and that clan are here too. Now if only you could update. soon?

Thanks for the free entertainment. Your time and effort are appreciated!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Oh boy!

I can't wait for Delgado's conversation with David!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

These cliffhangers are going to seriously cause me to faint. lol .Can you love and hate something at the same time? Kalamazoo you truly outdid yourself loved it can't wait till the next episode

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
whoa kala

way to go dearie, just when i was getting to the good stuffs...

Let someone pls put jeremiah out of his misery..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
@Anonymous Arg 6/21/12

Do you really believe that Josephine will be standing back while Justine (Queen or not)

punishes her mate? What he did is between Jo and her mate but I do believe the man/vamp that David is will apologize and ask for Justine's forgiveness. And there may not be a kumbayah moment right away between Justine and David but she will still be understanding and grateful for him taking care of Josephine as he did. Especially with the knowledge of what could have happened to Jo if someone else had found her and either turned her back over to Jeremiah or kept her and treated her like the other women have been treated. Eventually with Quinn and Jo working on her, Justine will end up forgiving and trusting David.

This was a really good chapter Kala and looking forward to Mikhail and Maurice with a side order of Gremlin working together in the service of the Queen & King.

On to the reunion, wedding and Gala!!!

Anjel54

oneboobeeoneboobeealmost 12 years ago

Hurry with the next part!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

Okay, now you're just torturing us! Come on, please!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i can't wait until both mother and daughter reunite.

mooiscoowmooiscoowalmost 12 years ago
Damn you!!!

It was just getting good!

wishmelycanwishmelycanalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Justine is a little too bitchy. I get shes a queen but she wants everything her way. But then thats royalty. Still love it though

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Justine Ch. 15 Previous Part
Justine Series Info