All Comments on 'Justin's Fuck Stick'

by JustLikeEwe

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
FRSWRITERFRSWRITERover 14 years ago
very hot

very impressive i lve older babes so this was great for me thanks frswriter lit

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Nice One

It was good, my one recommendation is skip the chapters if you could, I found them very distracting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Enjoyable story

I love the rural aspect of the story. Having grown up in that kind of setting, I can assure people that a whole lot of crazy, kinky and perverted stuff goes on in those seemingly quiet areas. I only wish I had gotten to be involved in more of it than I was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Voted 5 for the Agway reference alone

Agway in a Lit story--never thought I'd see that.

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 14 years ago
Wonderful

Very intriguing title that made me read the story. I really liked it.

thick9thick9over 14 years ago
Verrrry Goooood!

Just love your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great Story

Loved the deliberateness of the mother - she saw what her daughter was getting and decided that she had to have some for herself. And the pure lust and desire she showed when they first screwed was palpable.

Gaston1Gaston1over 13 years ago
Moms ass

Your story was very good. I will read more from U.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wondering

who might this descreet, soulful and thoughful writer(ess?) might be. Even the social situation of her/his personage is descirbed. Wonderful!

mojorisin1967mojorisin1967over 11 years ago
I agree.

Much more than the usual wham-bamm-stories.

Thank you.

VeryDirtyMindVeryDirtyMindalmost 11 years ago
The title caught my attention

The title caught my eye, but the story was damn good and kept me reading and hard right to the end. I would have liked it even more if the kid had rimmed that Mom's hairy asshole, but that's just me. Loved the hairy angle, which also trips my trigger. Well done!

snorkie1979snorkie1979over 6 years ago
Older woman

Reminds me of a girlfriends hairy mom I use to fuck as a teen.She had huge saggy tits hairy pits and pussy and loved my cock.Only difference I was a senior in high school.She and her daughters came to my graduation and I slipped off after with her and ass fucked her as she was on her period.She sucked me clean then I took her home.Fucked her fro several years and her daughter too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Nice one

Mrs. biondi seems to have a pussy I'd love to stick my cock into also

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous