Justin's Fuck Stick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time I sank all eight or so inches all the way into Mrs. Biondi, she was going nuts beneath me. Scratching and clawing at not only me but the pillows and bedding as well. Squirming like a woman possessed until she was almost off the bed on the other side, she came in less than a minute.

Our houses in this area were widely spread apart, with only 2 others in the half mile between Becky's and ours, and that was a good thing, because when her mother came, she let loose with the most feral screams and howls I had ever heard, with profanities screeched in between.

I had to look away as she came, the sight of this American Gothic character suddenly acting like she was going insane was too erotic for me to take, but it was no use, my cock spurting my seed deep into her womb while the force of her orgasm clamped down around my cock.

"I'm sorry," I said, starting to apologize, but Susan shook her head, kissing me and shrugging me off of her and onto my back.

Kneeling between my legs, Becky's mother tossed her hair back over her shoulders and bowed her head, those big jugs of hers hanging down, and started sucking my cock which was covered with both of our fluids.

I soon found out that if I had a woman sucking my cock as if there was no tomorrow, in 1972 it would take me 9 minutes to get it up again, according to the alarm clock on the dresser. During those 9 minutes, Susan deep-throated my limp dick like she wanted to swallow it whole. She sucked on my nuts the same way, and as I began to get hard, she turned it up to another level until I was fully erect.

When that happened, Susan got up and straddled my cock, holding it in her fist as she lowered herself down on it, making my cock disappear into that dense bush while impaling herself on me completely.

I cupped her jiggling breasts, cupping them as best in could in my overwhelmed hands. They were soft and natural, and the nipples were thick pegs that burrowed into my palms as she rode my cock.

Becky's mother was swaying around on me like she was riding a bull, her eyes glazed over and her hips moving non-stop. Her humping of me was relentless, and soon the sweat was flying off of her and onto me like a monsoon.

Suddenly her eyes rolled back in her head and she swayed backwards. I grabbed at her but she threw my hands away, instead beginning a crazy kind of dance while her pussy slammed around my cock hard and she screamed my name.

"No more," Becky's mother said after she fell off to the side and resisted my attempt to mount her.

Instead, Susan knelt beside me and started going down on, her mouth sliding down farther on my cock with each bob of her head, until she had almost all of me in her mouth.

The sight of this middle-aged woman acting like a sword swallower was too much and I cried out to her that I was going to come. Her mouth flew up off of my cock and she pulled at me savagely, her eyes glazed as the first spurt of cum flew up a couple of feet in the air.

Then, just as quickly, Mrs. Biondi's mouth dove back down in time to catch the rest of my orgasm, swallowing my cum like it was the sweetest nectar she had ever tasted. I finally had to practically pull her off of my limp dick when she continued to try and suck the life out of me.

"Better get going," I said after we rested for a while, and as I got my clothes on Becky's mother rolled onto her side to face me.

"Friday," she said. "Same time."

......

Chapter Six: Ted goes and I come.

For the remainder of the summer I was at Becky's house every Wednesday and Friday. Everytime her Dad would leave, I would race in from the field behind their house and spend the next four hours getting fucked and sucked like there was no tomorrow.

Mrs. Biondi was so demanding and so horny that I ended up eating her out quite a bit too, just to keep my cock from falling off, and I found that I liked eating pussy a whole lot, especially a really hairy one like Susan Biondi's.

I must have been doing it pretty well, because the second week Mrs. Biondi told me to meet her out behind her barn on Saturday afternoon, while her husband was busy watching the baseball game of the week on TV.

The sound of Curt Gowdy voice and Mr. Biondi's cheering and jeering was audible to us behind the barn, where we would fuck like bunnies. Then she told me to come back on Sunday after they got home from church for a quickie.

The last Sunday she took me down the hill behind their place, still wearing her Sunday go-to-church dress, and explained to me that she had her period.

"Oh, that's okay," I said, but Mrs. Biondi just turned around, dropped her panties and bent over spreading her ass cheeks wide for me.

"Ted does it to me back there this time of the month," she explained. "Course I reckon this will hurt more with you though. That's okay."

She was a little bit higher on the hill than I was, and when I looked down I saw that her ass crack was glistening, the hair that coated the crevice shimmering in the sunlight. My hand went dowen and felt the greasy substance that coated the area.

"You like sticking that fuck stick of yours into ass too, don't you? Ever do Becky's?" she asked.

I was speechless.

"Got it ready for you first," Mrs. Biondi said. "Didn't think I was going to take you dry, did you?"

I didn't think anything. This was all new to me, but I was willing to try anything once. It took me a long time to squeeze the head of my cock into that puckered ring of hers, but she wanted it bad, practically impaling herself on me by shoving her ass back when I was proving to be too timid for her.

Her ass was beyond tight, but eventually she loosened up a bit, and by the end I was slamming into her with all my might while Mrs. Biondi stayed bent over and braced herslf without complaint, merely grunting with each thrust until I filled her rectum with my cum.

"Ooh!" Susan said as she straightened up and tried to get herself together. "That burns. Cock of yours damn near split me in two. How do I look?"

"Okay," I said, resisting the urge to tell her that she looked like she just got fucked in the ass.

"Hope Ted don't want it tonight," she said before heading up the hill and waving goodbye to me.

That was the last time we did it that summer, although I confess to making periodic visits to her place when I would return from college, the last time after I had graduated four years later.

Susan had gotten a little heavier each year, with her tits the primary beneficiary of the extra weight. There was always something about her that I found attractive. Maybe it was the forbidden fruit angle, or those big jugs of hers. Heck, maybe it was the hair under her arms that did it for me too. Most of the girls had that going as well by then, so it wasn't exactly a rarity.

As for what Susan Biondi got out of it, I don't know. Maybe it was just good sex. It was a rather loveless relationship we had, but I suspected that her marriage was as well.

All I know that she always told me that I made her feel way better than she ever had before, and I must have liked her a bit myself, since she didn't ever have to coerce me to come back and visit her.

...

thanks for reading

12