All Comments on 'Justin's Jock'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Tom CollinsTom Collinsover 18 years ago
Hot and funny...

...is always a good combo. Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Good Stuff

I never really read the Gay boy stories but this one was interesting. Really well written and great plot.

I was glad that he got him in "the end". BAHAHA. sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
being one of those skinny, geeky guyz ....

when i went to HS, it was nice to see how the ugly duckling grew up to be a beautiful swan.

i too was one of those that didn't even make the cross country team! but now at class reunions, etc. , i'm the lean, mean and successful one who gets hit on by some of those jocks of yester-year!

31133113over 18 years ago
Terrific job!

This was an awesome story! Sexy, real, raw, human. You captured that teen angst and awe everyone has and the way key events stick with us, inspiring us for years. I especially admired the rough realism of "Wilson's" first time, as well as the fetish that grew out of it, the symbolism. And there was real charm to the coda, the reunion of these two and the shift in their adult relationship.

You're a gifted writer and I hope to read more of your work. You really put the reader there.

Manlove95Manlove95over 18 years ago
Excellent story!!!

Hey Ken,

Wow!! Awesome storytelling guy! I really loved the way you described the HS shower scene; the ring of truth always makes for a good sell. Great sex scenes too. Erotic without being overly graphic. I believe that erotica and pornography have separate names for a reason.

Anyway, keep up the good work. And Thank You!

Jim

Malice2Malice2about 18 years ago
Awesome stuff.

Great story, man. Lit needs more writers like you. I'm going through all your stories. Keep up the great work!

FallingToFlyFallingToFlyalmost 18 years ago
This was another one...

That I absolutely loved. Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
The writer is truly gifted.

This story was on par with the best I've read in magazines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great story...

Was a gem!! Great characters and a nice storyline. Hope you write more like it!

Lustfulgenius13Lustfulgenius13over 16 years ago
sexy

Very hot and sexy, and the writing was at the level I'd expect of a fiction author.

HSMadHSMadover 16 years ago
Best Story Ever!!

2 words!!

LOVED IT!!!

onyxessenceonyxessenceover 16 years ago
Erotic, Sweet and wonderfully written

It's rare that I find a story that's well written AND erotic. Usually, I just skip past all the plot crap and go straight for the sex, but this story kept me glued in. Definitely one of my favorites on the site, and proof that erotica doesn't have to be sleazy. I loved it. Great job, thanks for writing it!

Boytoy11Boytoy11over 15 years ago
really nice.

whoa. one of the best stories that i ever read here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Dont normally give comment but...

JSUK in my HS xC is even more important than football but overall good stuff

DawnsDawnsover 15 years ago
Reunion

Get's romantic at ther end that's why i loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Omg

this was amazaing!!!!

123GoodSoul123GoodSoulabout 12 years ago
nice

Really nice . Good story writing . Please write more(;

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a hot story!

Loved the story -- Justin seemed even in high school like a good guy who wouldn't squeal on Wilson. I would have liked to see some chest hair on Justin -- after all, he had the thick pubic bush spilling out of his jock, and hairy thighs too. So glad to hear Justin and Wilson reconnected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Very erotic! Wish I had stumbled across this gem earlier!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great

Loved the story, nicely written, hot scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great

I had a similar experience but he knew who I was when I saw him 10 years after high school. We only had oral sex when we met again. He told me he really like me in high school but was a afraid. Brought back great memories.

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 4 years ago
Very Good Story

Really loved this story. The sex was hot. But your composition and writing style made it even better. Realize this was written a long time ago and there was no voting but I give it 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot, love the jockstrap memories of high school, I find myself thinking of jockstraps lately as I explore my growing desire for oral with a guy and think about the old gym days and seeing my friends after practice in their jocks. Like the idea of trying oral with a guy wearing one. Loved this story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
792 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...