Justin's Secret Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once their lunch had all been eaten, both of the boys put in their halves of the money before they left. Until they got to the car, Jason walked proudly with his arm around his dates waist.

Justin looked up from his phone. "We still have almost an hour, want to come back to my dorm?" He asked, buckling himself in. Before he went out with Jason, he'd text Brent to let him know he couldn't eat with him -- he'd got a response saying it was fine and he was with his friends, and he hoped he was still out of the dorm so that he and Jason could be alone.

He sent another text to Brent to let him know he was going to the dorm, hopefully hinting to him to leave if he was there.

"Sure." Jason smiled.

It was a little weird for the pair having their first drive back from somewhere without a blow job taking place, but Jason reasoned it down to Justin's belly ache. It surprised him that he actually didn't mind -- it would've obviously been a wonderful touch to the journey, but he hadn't found himself disappointed. It was then he knew he liked Justin for him and not for his insanely good blow jobs, which was new.

Due to the fact Justin wasn't distracted enough for Jason to put money for their lunch in his pocket, he tried to discreetly do so in the (thankfully Brent-free) dorm. Though he was caught putting the notes under a book labeled with his dates name, and got a playful telling off in return.

"Every time!" Justin giggled, letting himself snuggle into Jason's chest with a contagious smile that the larger male had apparently caught by just looking at.

"Just pretend it didn't happen." Jason laughed lightly. Before any protests could be made, Jason hushed the little male with his lips, kissing him both slowly and sensually.

Justin whimpered against him in both surprise and delight, letting himself get lost in the lip lock. It had been the first time they had kissed in a place where no one could see them, and they both found themselves indulging in the privacy. Maybe a little too much, because soon Justin was finding himself being pushed onto the small college bed of his, letting his thighs fall apart to accommodate Jason's hips all too easily.

For the first time that day, Justin forgot completely about his insane cramps and the uncomfortable feeling between his legs. He was shamefully excited as he shared his first real intimate moment with someone else, returning the simple kisses with need.

The excitement increased and a thrilling nervous feeling was introduced as he felt the tip of Jason's tongue against his lips. The kissing hadn't been very adventurous before that, being just barely open-mouthed pecks, so Justin nervously parted his lips. He wasn't sure if that was the right thing to do, so he pulled back out of embarrassment; he didn't want to seem like he was being too wet with his kisses and made himself all flustered. His face flushed so red it felt as if all of the blood in his body was rising to his head all at once.

"Too soon?" Jason asked with a raised eyebrow. He'd spoke the same husky tone he acquired when receiving a blow job, and Justin made the association that he was turned on by just kissing him. Some of the humiliation drifted away and was replaced with pure sexual drive, but most of it was still there, creating the burning red on his cheeks as well as arousal.

"No -- I want to, I just... don't really know what I'm doing..." Justin giggled nervously, feeling high off of the intimacy, his little hands exploring the skin of Jason's neck.

Jason just smirked. He found Justin so adorable, and wondered how the twink could be so cute yet so sexy at the same time. He loved the little moans and whimpers he could raise with just making out -- it made him wonder what Justin would be like in bed. The thought made his cock twitch, and he leaned down to kiss Justin again after a brief 'do what I do' -- he really didn't mind if Justin got anything wrong, he just loved being able to be his first at something he accomplished himself at thirteen.

It didn't take long before Justin's shy tongue had joined Jason's more confident, experienced one. Justin mentally cheered himself on, finally completing the simple task of properly making out with somebody -- well, not just somebody. He felt excited and giddy, not being able to hold back his little whimpers of satisfaction. Justin had always been very responsive, even to little things, and apparently making out was one of them.

Though, the best part was definitely the feel of Jason's erection at his thigh.

Just as Justin was about to reach down for it, a cramp that felt like multiple knives stabbing and twisting into Justin's abdomen caused him to pull back from his first proper make out session. He groaned like he'd just been kicked in the gut, grabbing his stomach and turning away onto his side to double over into a fetal position. He tried to be discreet, but it was impossible.

"Shit, are you okay?" A worried Jason asked, taking Justin's hands away from his stomach to try and see if there were any visible problems. Justin just nodded, pushing the hands away in defeat.

The cramp died out into bearable but very unpleasant pain. Justin felt so frustrated he could cry, but as soon as Jason wrapped his arms around him in a spooning position, he felt a lot better. Jason moved his hands underneath Justin's so that he was soothingly rubbing where the pain was, which actually relieved a lot of it.

"Fuck, I'm sorry..." Justin mumbled once the pain faded out to barely there. He felt as if every time they tried to get intimate he would do something to get in the way of it, but Jason's hands felt like magic as they rubbed both the pain and the negative thoughts away.

He let his head fall back to see Jason smiling small. He leaned up to kiss the sympathetic male in thanks, and the pair started making out soon enough again -- it wasn't as heated as the last one, it was more slow and passionate. Justin loved them both, it was all so perfect to him.

"I really like you Justin." Jason let himself mumble against Justin's talented lips.

Said lips released a giggle as Justin turned his body to face Jason. "I really like you too." He whispered, trying out his new skill again, feeling extremely giddy at the confessions.

They kissed as if it was the only thing they knew how to do, but Justin couldn't help but feel the guilt slowly eating away at his happiness. He knew then that he had waited too long to tell Jason his secret -- if he didn't take to it well, it would really hurt, and that wasn't what Justin had intended at all.

He pushed all of those thoughts aside quickly. He'd decide that later -- what he felt now, Jason pressing into his ass, was more important. Arousal clouding his judgment, he pushed his big secret to tell another day, and was quick to have Jason on his back.

"You don't have to." Jason mumbled, though his eyes, body language and even the tone of his voice said completely otherwise. "You're sore."

Justin could tell he meant well but he didn't want that at all, his eyes darkened with arousal were begging for what was on offer. Though, he was still incredibly flattered that Jason would deny a blow job just for his own comfort. He'd never been with someone that hadn't pressured him before, and the thought made him feel almost royal, like he deserved to be treated right for a change.

But still, he loved to give blow jobs, and he was going to make sure Jason got the best one yet.

Ignoring his cramps, Justin got down to business, literally. He was on his knees in between Jason's legs on the bed, happy he was wearing sweats that day so he could easily just pull it from it's confines, rather than having to unbutton and pull at tight denim.

It was Justin's first time actually seeing it in real light and he was shamefully excited. Usually this would happen in Jason's barely lit car at night time, but now that he was seeing it with daylight spilling in from the blinds, Justin let himself moan and take his time to feel and look at Jason's cock. He fell in love with it all over again as he jerked it halfheartedly, too into taking in it's beautiful details to concentrate on the task at hand.

"Fuck, Justin..." Jason groaned, finding it incredibly hot how Justin was worshiping his most prized possession. After all the people he'd been with, no one had ever come close to the way Justin was looking at his cock, spending this much time admiring it. He'd never felt more aroused, looking at the lust in the smaller boys eyes.

Justin soon took it into his mouth after tracing some of the veins with the tips of his fingers. It looked a lot bigger now they were in daylight, and he just couldn't wait any longer to have it in his mouth. He closed his eyes and moaned around the few inches he'd taken in, indulging in the feeling of how intense just the privacy was. He felt that the head in Jason's car was always rushed, trying not to get caught, but now he could spend as much time as he liked on it.

Jason watched his cock slide deeper past those plump lips he'd loved from the start. It was slow, almost like Justin was making love to it with his mouth and hands, the moaning only increasing the already intense pleasure. He too felt that the privacy was wonderful, and right when he was thinking it couldn't get any better, Justin's eyes fluttered open and he looked up from his activities, right into Jason's eyes.

Jason let out a needy moan of surprise, staring right back at Justin, who still looked so innocent somehow. With the angle of the car, it never allowed Justin to look into his eyes while sucking his cock. It was delicious, and Jason tried to burn the image into his mind as best as he could, trying not to cum.

He got an idea at the thought. "My turn." Jason gasped, referring to the confession game. "I sort of have this thing..." Justin stopped what he was doing to pull off to talk, but was pushed right back down again. "I've never tried it but I think it's really hot." The excitement lighting up in Justin's eyes made his cock twitch between his lips. "Would you... I really..."

Justin pulled off completely this time. "Like, a fetish?" He smiled sheepishly, red from embarrassment and arousal.

"Well, yeah." Jason didn't seem embarrassed as Justin had expected. "I've always wanted to video..." He trailed off, not wanting to feel like he was pressuring Justin.

"So you've never...?"

"No. Would you mind?" Jason asked, gesturing to his iPhone.

"I think it's hot too." Justin breathed, feeling nervous. "Won't people find it easily?"

Jason swiped his phone to show a set of numbers. "You need a password." He reassured.

Justin was blushing harder at the thought. "As long as it's just you who sees it..." He trailed off.

"Are you sure? Like really sure?"

Justin smiled at his reoccurring asking for consent. "Positive. Send it or... them, to me after wards."

Jason didn't last long after that, for obvious reasons. It was something about knowing he was snapping photos and videos of their most intimate moment yet, watching Justin give him a blow job with those pretty lips of his through the screen was incredibly arousing.

Just as he was about ten seconds into a video, Justin pulled off to ask: "Wanna cum on my face?" There was a hint of embarrassment to his tone, but he tried his best to come off as seductive and had succeeded. He'd never asked anyone that before, and he got a little camera shy, but the look on Jason's face was worth it. Justin didn't even care he had class soon, he wanted to please Jason as much as he could.

Justin made sure to look into the camera lens on the phone while Jason stroked himself above him. Justin was now kneeling on the floor with Jason standing over him, trying to discreetly touch himself between his legs over his pants, somewhat hoping the camera would catch it for Jason's viewing pleasure later. He alternated between sucking the head and licking it with small flicks of his tongue, lapping up the pre-cum.

"Oh, shit." Jason groaned, watching Justin's innocent eyes stare up into the camera on the phone's screen as he jerked himself.

Unfortunately, Justin's phone started ringing. Justin left Jason's cock with a 'pop' sound. "Ignore it." He mumbled, briefly moving just to stuff his phone under the covers to muffle the noise.

Jason did so, not that he needed Justin to tell him otherwise.

"Yeah, cum on my face Jason." Justin spat out through gritted teeth while still trying to stare up into the lens, the sensations between his legs with all of the friction was pushing him there despite his state. "Jason!" He cried out, his eyes closing just in time as his orgasm took over. He lulled his head back a little and whined and whimpered and moaned, trying to keep his eyes open for the camera but failed due to the incredible climax he was experiencing. He knew the fact it was being videoed was a huge part of his quick orgasm.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck." Jason chanted in a groan, his orgasm affecting his camera skills, but still somehow focused it on Justin's face as the streaks of cum spurted out onto it. He could tell Justin was also cumming by the sound of his needy voice, and it made the situation so much more pleasurable.

The mutual climax's ended, the video now almost three minutes, recording the pair catching their breath. Justin was shivering, but not from the cold, opening his eyes that were clenched shut to look up into the lens again. As he did this, he decided to finish the video by leaning forwards and taking the head of the softening cock into his mouth, cleaning it lovingly.

Jason groaned at the sight and the sensitive feel, looking at Justin's cum covered face through the screen.

"That was..." Jason started as he cut the video off. "Wow." Was all he could say, letting himself sit on the edge of the bed, his phone falling beside him. His knees were weak.

"Yeah." Justin sounded like he was in a dream land, letting his hand fall from the crotch of his jeans.

"Were you...?" Jason's eyes widened with arousal as he noticed what Justin had been up to with his hand he thought was free.

Justin nodded sheepishly, a cheeky smile on his swollen lips. "Oops." He remarked, leaving Jason with that as he went to the bathroom to clean up. Before he could get away though, Jason pulled him close by his arms, planting a deep kiss on his swollen lips that were still coated with his sticky cum.

Justin smiled as he stared at himself in the mirror, not even caring about the terribly uncomfortable wet and sore sensation between his legs. He decided a shower was definitely in order.

"Brent called." Jason shouted to him, obviously having checked Justin's phone to see who it was that had interrupted.

"Oh, um." Justin mumbled. Before he could ask to call him back to see what he needed, the dorm door opened.

"Shit." Justin heard Jason say, before the faffing of material told him he hadn't yet tucked himself away. Justin laughed at the thought.

Justin heard Brent greet Jason. "Where's the lil' one?" He asked.

"Gonna shower!" Justin called as way of response, happy to now he knew Jason had company.

Brent started to laugh, and Justin blushed. It was obvious as to why he was showering, and he tried to take one as long as possible to avoid the teasing he knew would come. He was also cursing himself for not bringing clean undies into the bathroom with him -- he could wear his clothes again obviously, but he felt unclean to put his underwear back on.

He blushed hard as he exited the bathroom with only a towel around his waist. He made a B-line straight for where his underwear was kept, and was praying to God he wasn't leaking down his leg.

"Woah." Jason mumbled. "Where'd you get the scars?" He asked, looking at Justin with wide eyes. Brent looked incredibly awkward at the remark.

Justin hadn't even looked at him until now. He was confused, until he realized what Jason meant -- the scars from his breast removal surgery. His parents had paid for it as a surprise for his eighteenth birthday (which he was so over the moon about he cried) which wasn't long ago. It was the nicest thing they'd ever done for him, if not one of the only. Though, the scars were still quite visible as they hadn't had time to fade yet, but he'd forgotten all about it. His face went white as a sheet.

"Two seconds." Justin mumbled, almost running back to the safety of the bathroom, shutting the door behind him. He felt really sick, and thought he was going to be for a moment.

He longed out getting dressed as much as he could before exiting the bathroom. He hoped Jason had forgotten all about it, but the fact his brother had gone through the same surgery was enough to make him want to burst into tears. It was so obvious what had happened.

He was thankful Brent was yapping on the phone to someone so he couldn't make it awkward.

His face displayed absolute misery as Justin made his way to his bed, which had Jason laying on it.

"You have ten minutes till class." Jason reminded quietly in a sympathetic tone, welcoming Justin into his open arms, feeling bad about what he'd blurted out. "I'm sorry, that was really dumb of me." Jason apologized sheepishly.

He'd been thinking about how insensitive he'd been about asking what the scars were the entire time Justin was in the bathroom, but mostly he'd been blocking out the thoughts of what it could be through his brothers experience. 'You're being fucking stupid, it could be anything!' he thought to himself every time it popped up.

Brent saw that an intimate moment was taking place and took his phone call into the hallway.

"It's fine. Just insecure about them." Justin lied. He was proud and posted them on his rarely used Tumblr page as soon as he recovered. He was anonymous on there, no one knew who he was, and he was beyond happy about it. "Let's not talk about it." Justin smiled. "The video..." He trailed off, letting his lips move to kiss Jason's neck in attempts to sway him away from the topic. Though really, he wanted to go back to hiding in the bathroom.

"I sent it all to you." Jason mumbled in a husky tone; he knew it made Justin go crazy. "So fucking hot."

Justin moaned as Jason touched his lips to his, and soon they were making out like nothing had happened on the small bed.

Though, despite the fact Justin had the ability to take his mind off of anything with those lips of his, Jason's mind was still trying to wonder to the familiar scars underneath Justin's nipples and the cramps he had been experiencing.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
An off detail

I'm a transman and I find it really quite odd that given how long it seems Justin has been using testosterone that he would actually get his period. Most FTMs have their period cease after a couple of months!

Great story but this detail, considering it's the whole basis of this chapter, really frustrated me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
You lost me

I've been following this story with interest, but the addition of the sister-turned-brother made the otherwise enjoyable story too unrealistic.

If Jason had an FTM brother, then wouldn't he be more in-tune with his surroundings, perhaps?

It's too great of a statistical anomaly that it made the story unsatisfying.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Walking Wet Dream An ordinary girl falls for an extraordinary soldier.in Romance
Ready For Love Two unlikely people, ready for love, unexpectedly find it.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Dying for Acceptance A suicidally unhappy boy finds love as a beautiful girl.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Saved By My Mate She-wolf is saved by a human who needs her.in NonHuman
911, What is Your Emergency? A younger man reunites with a woman who once cared for him.in Mature
More Stories