Justin's Starring Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers

Candace gave a thumbs-up sign to Liz and Tabitha, grinning broadly at Justin. "You are the absolute best! I'm gonna make you so happy, I promise! And I'm gonna fuck your brains out for the camera!"

Justin was warming up fast now that he had relented. "So where's my costume? Seems it's only fair that I start out in something to match your sexy outfit."

"You're wearing your outfit."

A puzzled look crossed his face.

"Oh, except for the thong." She turned to call to Tabitha. "I forgot to bring his thong with me from the changing room."

The A/V tech who also did hair and make-up answered, "No problem. I'll get it." Tabitha put down the piece of equipment she was working with and walked to the changing room.

"So my outfit is this robe and a thong? And you're dressed like that?" Justin's puzzled expression matched his tone of voice.

"One of my fantasies for years, baby, has been for me to be wearing a knock-out sexy dress and accessories while I play with a nude man."

A worried look crossed his face.

"Only you, though," she added hastily. "MY naked man to play with. That's part of the fantasy. But don't worry. I'll get naked, too, pretty damned fast in this video."

"So you have a whole scene planned out?"

"Don't make it sound so clinical, babe." Candace slid her hand around his waist, then let her hand drop to his butt, caressing the silk that covered his naked ass. "Yeah, I admit that this is a way for me to act out one of my fantasies for the camera, but I would never do such a thing if it weren't with my man and if it weren't because I want us to watch it together." She squeezed his firm butt. "And it's not like this is some acting job where you have to be a certain way because it's my fantasy. The fact that it's you is exactly what MAKES it my fantasy. All you have to do in this video is to let me take the lead, be your sexy, natural self, and to moan and groan and squirm when I make you feel good."

"Candace, you are such a manipulator. You have schemed and plotted and cajoled and teased and pleaded, and every step of the way I've been your unwitting puppet, winding up precisely in each and every orchestrated scenario just as you've planned all along."

"It has been a lot of fun," she replied, a twinkle in her eye. "But only because you're so special and you get me so sexually revved up, Justin. That's the reason I've worked so-o-o-o hard to figure out how to make all this happen."

Flattered yet still feeling manipulated, he looked at Candace, a part of his brain debating whether, in spite of his assent, being in a video having sex, even if it was with the love of his life, was something he could go through with.

Liz passed by at that moment—had Candace put her up to it?—and said, "We do very good video work, Justin. You'll be really pleased with the result. When the two of you are celebrating your fiftieth wedding anniversary, you'll be glad you did this and can enjoy the sexy memory together."

Candace looked down quickly.

Had she confided in Liz that she hoped Justin would someday ask her to marry him?

Not that it hadn't crossed his mind . . .

"Yeah," added Tabitha, who had returned from the changing room carrying a pitifully small piece of fabric that must his thong. As she stepped on the set, she said, "We're known for putting out classy, well-shot, high-production-value erotic videos for women. You'll love how good you look when you see yourself in this video."

Is everybody in this damned building listening in on this conversation? wondered Justin.

Tabitha held out the thong for him to take.

"I'll get you naked quickly in the video, baby, but I want to be able to slowly peel down a thong from your sexy, naked ass for the camera to capture. It will look so hot! I want a thong because it will show off your gorgeous butt as I strip off the last piece of clothing that my nude sextoy is wearing."

There was a hungry tone in Candace's voice.

Justin didn't know what to think about that.

His cock did, though.

He took the black thong from Tabitha. It had some kind of mesh-like front, obviously meant to titillate with glimpses of his naked cock showing through.

"It was fun shopping for your costume," Candace giggled.

Justin rolled his eyes.

"I think we're ready," Liz said, motioning to Tabitha to move the boom mic into place so it was hanging over the spot where Candace and Justin were standing in front of the desk on the set. "The scene starts with you wearing the thong and the robe, Justin, so go ahead and put on the thong."

Candace's grin was bigger than he had ever seen it. She was excited, happy, turned on, eager—all at the same time. And in her stunning outfit, she looked sexier than he'd ever seen her.

As Tabitha adjusted the mic, headphones over her ears as she positioned everything, she said, "Go ahead and say something, Candace. I need to get audio levels. Do a little bit of whatever it is you'll say when we start the scene."

A sly look crossed Candace's face as she watched Justin struggling into the thong underneath his robe. "I wanted it nice and snug to show off your package," she whispered as she turned to Tabitha. "Okay. When the scene starts I'll say, 'Ah, Mr. Mabry. Good. I'm glad to see that Serena's recommendation was accurate. You're a handsome man. I will enjoy playing with you.'"

Justin swallowed. He looked in amazement at Candace as she continued the mic check.

"Serena says you have a nice butt. Turn around and lift your robe so I can see."

"Candace," Justin whispered warningly.

She ignored him. "How's that, Tabitha?"

"Great. We're good."

"Candace," Justin said urgently, "you better tell me what's going to happen in this scene. What the hell have you planned?"

"What I've planned, babe, is for you to be my paid-for plaything, my toy, in the video, and that you've come with a recommendation from 'Serena,' who has recommended you to me. God! This is so hot now that we're here doing this!" She was almost breathless.

No longer caring that Liz and Tabitha were not only in earshot but could hear all their conversation with the advantage of the mic's amplification, Justin said, "This is starting to get kinda weird, Candace."

"No, not even a little bit," she quickly answered. "We've role-played me being a rich aristocrat who secretly hires a gigolo to have sex with, remember?"

The scene came back to him. It had been several months ago when they giggled their way through a role play that had ended in a sexual coupling that Justin remembered because of how wet Candace had been when he slid inside her. The scene they concocted on that occasion was different in several significant ways, and Justin hadn't put two and two together yet. Now the similarities flooded his brain. But the overwhelming part of the memory consisted of two things: how very aroused Candace was, and the mind-blowing orgasm she coaxed from him as the scene built to its conclusion.

"So you've already read for the part," Candace said to him with a grin.

"Anytime you two are ready," Liz said, a video camera resting on her shoulder. "Justin, Candace already knows how this is going to work, but you need to know that we're doing a two-camera shoot during parts of this. Tabitha will set the mic, and until the mic needs to be re-adjusted based on where you two are on the set, she'll shoot the two-camera stuff. Just ignore us—we'll worry about keeping things framed the right way. All you need to do is to be Candace's toy for this scene."

His face flushed red in embarrassment.

"Good! Good!" said Liz excitedly. "Catch that now, Tabitha! The embarrassment is part of the scene."

Whatever that meant, Justin knew that he would be flushed for at least a couple of minutes. How embarrassing! This video would show him as a willing male sextoy, dressed exactly like such a toy would be dressed, and being used for the gorgeous lady's pleasure who had hired him.

How could such a situation be both embarrassing—his face was still flushed—AND arousing?

"Ah, Mr. Mabry. Good. I'm glad to see that Serena's recommendation was accurate." Candace fell immediately into character, starting her dialogue again.

Things quickly got very interesting as Candace's words prompted memories of that intensely arousing role play she had orchestrated several months ago. His cock stirred within the tight confines of the thong.

"You're a handsome man. I will enjoy playing with you. Serena says you have a nice butt. Turn around and lift your robe so I can see."

Candace stepped slightly back in order to better appreciate the view as Justin turned around, now resigned to the scenario being played out but fast becoming incredibly turned on, spurred by the recollections of their sexy play months before. He lifted the back of the robe to expose his naked cheeks, the thin strip of fabric hidden between his muscular globes.

"Lean forward," Candace said.

He did, realizing that the pose was designed explicitly to emphasize his ass, to show it off to Candace.

"Ummmm, very nice," she said. "Wiggle that cute little butt for me, Mr. Mabry."

He did. She stepped close to him and placed a hand on one cheek, gripping and squeezing. "Serena said you enjoy exposing this pretty little bottom. I like that. Pretty little boy butts are very sexy playthings." Candace continued playing with his ass as she kept up her nasty dialogue. "You're a handsome toy, Mr. Mabry. Turn back around."

He dropped the robe, straightened, and turned back around to look at Candace.

My god! She was sexy and beautiful and alluring in that outfit!

She began circling him. He was trapped prey in this scenario. Reaching a hand to his waist, she let it slide around him as she placed one stiletto-heeled foot in front of the other, panther-like in her deliberateness. Circling slowly, she asked him a series of questions. "Do you enjoy a woman who knows what she wants sexually, taking it from a man, Mr. Mabry?" Not waiting for an answer, she continued. "What about being naked in front of me while I'm still wearing my clothes? Does that make you uncomfortable?" Pausing before her next question, she stopped in front of him and slipped a hand inside his robe to pinch his nipple between her thumb and forefinger. "Does a role reversal worry you, Mr. Mabry?"

Justin gasped. Yes, the nipple pinch would have caused the reaction, but even in the absence of her touch, Candace's words, 'role reversal,' held ominous implications that would, alone, have caused his reaction.

"I like that the money I've paid for your time tonight has defined clearly who's making the rules for our little game." She stepped close to him, slid both hands inside his robe to pull him tight to her, and then kissed him passionately. "You taste good, too." Stepping back, she untied the fabric belt on the robe. It fell open in the front. Candace eyed him hungrily up and down, her gaze lingering at his crotch. "Good. Very good. Serena promised that I would like your body. She says you work out to keep those abs nice and sexy. I see, too, that you've been thorough in wearing the attire I requested. The thong looks quite fetching."

I'm glad it looks good, Justin thought to himself, because it sure as hell doesn't feel all that good.

"Drop the robe."

Justin was aware of Tabitha moving around them, capturing with her camera a different angle from the one Liz was shooting. When he shrugged off the robe, he imagined Tabitha's camera zooming in on his crotch, emphasizing the growing bulge there. His eyes remained on Candace, however.

Shrugging off the silk garment, he now stood before Candace in only the thong. She was leaning against the desk, eyeing him thoughtfully. Again she ordered, "Turn around."

Liz and Tabitha panned up and down Justin's body, Liz from the back, Tabitha from the side.

"Bend forward, hands on your knees, Mr. Mabry. Arch your back so it's very clear that your firm, naked backside is what you mean to be the center of my attention, and entertain me with your beautiful ass."

If Justin were embarrassed before, it was nothing compared to being asked to put on a slutty display in a position that thrust his ass out, making it obvious that he was presenting his butt and moving it around for no other reason than to sexually arouse Candace. And—god!—there were two other women seeing him do it!

Is this what it feels like to be a sex object? he wondered as worried thoughts raced through his head, competing with other, incredibly arousing, thoughts. He loved making Candace hot and wet, but putting on a display like this . . .

His stiff cock provided the answer that his subconscious served up: Who cares if Liz and Tabitha were witness to his show? He was incredibly turned on by Candace's little scene, and making her horny was getting him very, very eager to fuck her.

Justin did exactly as Candace commanded, just as he had during their earlier, private, role-play.

He put on a thoroughly shameless display.

"Oh, yeah, that is very nice," Candace purred as Justin continued rotating and shimmying his ass for her. "I like seeing that sexy, sexy butt, Mr. Mabry. May I call you Justin?"

He stopped and straightened to look over his shoulder at her. "Yes. Please."

She leaned forward and slapped him smartly on the ass. "I didn't say to stop. I only asked a question."

Candace seemed to be enjoying his show, but Justin wondered about what was really going through her mind. And Liz and Tabitha—what were they thinking as they filmed Candace's fantasy?. Did he look silly? Was Candace just playing her part with her comments about his show, or was she really turned on by watching him display his backside for her?

As Candace continued with encouraging comments and expressions of appreciation, Justin tried using his gyrations as a way to re-arrange his cock, which had hardened and was quite uncomfortable inside the mesh-like pouch of the thong. At one point, things progressed to the degree that the head of his cock popped out from under the waist band of the thong. From behind her camera, Tabitha motioned to Candace.

"Turn around, Justin."

His hands went to the front of the thong. He intended to stuff himself—somehow—back into place.

"No. Don't adjust anything," Candace said.

When he turned around, he saw her blatant in a masturbatory pose, one foot planted on the floor, the other leg bent so she could put her foot on the edge of the desk. Her dress had hiked up to her waist, and she was lazily stroking her clit, her earlier comment to Justin about not wearing panties obviously true. It was easy to see the darker pink of her pussy, indicating her arousal.

"Well, Justin, you must like putting on a show for me. I see that you have an erection." Candace's gaze dropped to his crotch and lingered there. She licked her lips. "Lower the front of your thong. Move it down so it's underneath your balls and showing me everything."

She continued stroking her clit as she watched, a hungry look on her face. Liz and Tabitha coordinated perfectly, one catching Candace's lustful gaze then panning back to show her masturbating as she watched Justin while the other had her camera trained on him as he did as Candace directed. "Very nice. I like the display of your cock and balls like that. They look simply delicious and so readily available to me."

Candace was really getting into this. Their earlier role play had been hot, no doubt, but it was a spur-of-the-moment giggle. Now, with months of careful planning, costumes, being filmed—the scene was even more intensely erotic. And Justin—bless him!—was acting his part perfectly. She carefully moved ahead with the scene, becoming even wetter as she anticipated what she had planned during the filming.

"Come closer." Feeling silly with the damned thong snugged up under the back of his scrotum and therefore pushing his scrotum and his cock forward as though he were purposefully showing them off (and knowing that's exactly why Candace had him arrange the thong that way), Justin stepped forward. "Closer."

She reached a hand forward and fondled his balls as she continued playing with her clit and her slick pussy. Looking him in the eyes, she said, "You're getting me very, very wet, Justin." Candace sensuously slid her hand up to the base of his cock and levered it forward so it touched her pussy, which was at the perfect height in her position on the edge of the desk. "See?"

Wondering if she wanted him to push it inside, he leaned forward a bit, insinuating the head of his throbbing dick between the folds of her glistening lips. "No, Justin. Not yet. You're going to show me many more exciting sights before this lovely cock slides inside," and she slipped the head of his cock up to her clit and tapped gently on it, being sure that the sensitive bundle of nerves on the underside of his dick came in contact with her hard and slick nub.

He moaned in frustration.

Tabitha and Liz heard the sexy sound. In spite of their professional roles as videographers, Candace's tease of Justin with his naked cock in her hand in the scene she had orchestrated had an effect on them both.

Candace eased herself off the desk, her hand still wrapped around his cock. He shuffled back to accommodate her. Her pretty dress fell down into place, and the heels she was wearing meant that she was eye-level with Justin. In a move she imagined countless times during her erotic reveries about this video shoot, Candace slid her hands around his waist and rested them on his hips. It was the cue for Liz, who immediately moved into position to capture the action with Justin's naked backside filling the camera's frame.

Drifting her hands slowly downward with a feathery touch as she barely allowed her fingertips to make contact with his pink skin, Candace said, "I am truly going to adore playing with your butt, Justin. I dare say that you will like it, too." She gripped both his cheeks firmly and looked into his eyes. Tabitha was catching the action from the side, careful to frame the shot with a zoom in on their faces as Candace continued her sexy dialogue. "Toying with a handsome man's firm, naked ass—it's a true delight." She pressed her fingertips into his pliant flesh, kneading it. Enjoying it. "I like to look, like to grab and massage, feel the sexy muscles." She leaned close to his lips. "No, not 'like.' I 'love' seeing your naked ass, Justin, and playing with it." Before she sealed her lips against his, she murmured, "It's mine tonight, isn't it? Your ass is mine tonight, isn't it?"

The passion in her kiss was intense. She snaked her tongue into his mouth and feasted on him, pulling him tight against her, using her grip on his ass as leverage to press his belly against hers. Candace knew that the pre-cum on his cock was going to stain the front of her dress. She became even more aroused at the thought of that happening and ground her belly against his, trapping his throbbing cock between them as she gripped, massaged, and fondled his naked ass.

Then, her mouth still glued to his, Candace began tugging his cheeks apart, first only a brief second, the action nothing but a natural consequence of how she was toying with his butt. Breaking her kiss, she looked into his eyes, grip still firm on his ass. "That is so nice, so very sexy, Justin. Grabbing and kneading your ass while I kiss you. Yum."

A twinkle in her eye presaged something. Justin didn't know what.

Then her plan became clear. She pried his asscheeks apart and held him open. Seeing the surprise and then a flash of worry cross his face, she soothed and petted him with her words as she held him open for Tabitha's unflinching camera lens.

"Very hot, Justin. Very, VERY hot like this." Candace's gaze was locked on his eyes. "Just thinking about the sexy view behind you right now, my grip spreading your bottom cheeks apart so that the thong's thin strip of material is the only thing covering your pretty little opening . . . that is such a delicious, nasty thought, don't you think?"

escriterra
escriterra
1,435 Followers
1...345678