Justin's Starring Role

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was thrilled. He had just told her that he was eager to fuck her for the video—just what she wanted: a good, hard, thoroughly satisfying fucking. Candace was incredibly revved up herself.

They would make love tenderly, passionately, innumerable times in the future, she knew, but fucking is what she desperately needed right now. A wicked hot, nasty, sweaty, good, hard fucking. And she was ecstatic that Justin felt exactly the same.

The video was going to be so hot!

But she had one more surprise for Justin.

"We're ready," Liz called from the set. When they had rejoined the two videographers on the lighting stage, Liz went through the somewhat complicated choreography it would take among two camera operators and the porn-stars-for-a-day in order to film what Candace was so hot to see in the video. It involved getting a close-up of Candace sliding her finger between Justin's cheeks while standing farther back from him than she was during the scene of a few minutes earlier. "We'll edit it all together so it looks like real-time action," Liz said.

Basically, Candace would have to be in a somewhat awkward position while they filmed the close-ups of her hand on Justin's ass, her finger penetrating him.

She could live with that.

When Liz had finished explaining everything, Candace leaned very close to Justin's ear so that neither Tabitha nor Liz could hear her nasty comment: "I love this! I guess you have to open up and let me inside your pretty asshole repeatedly, baby. Who knows how many takes we might need?"

Before the two videographers had finished shooting the close-up action, Justin suspected that Candace had planned things ahead of time to require multiple takes solely for the purpose of allowing her to repeatedly finger-fuck him for the camera. What other explanation could account for the filming, stopping for the three of them to view the footage on the monitor, excited talk among the ladies about what they saw but always capped off with one of them saying something like, "We should probably get another take, just to be sure, though . . ." and then the torturous process would start again: Justin surrendering his private opening to Candace's erotic tease, strokes, and eventual invasion while Liz and Tabitha filmed everything in unblinking close-up detail.

After three "takes," Justin was beside himself.

"Candace," he whispered urgently as Liz said, "Let's check this out on the monitor. Maybe we're getting close to having what we need for the edits."

His girlfriend, her hard nipples still prominent in arousal as she stood at the edge of the desk, still wearing only jewelry and heels, looked at him lustfully.

"Baby, you know you can't keep doing that and not expect me to come."

Could her nipples get any harder?

"This next scene better be of me fucking you, because I'm about to burst. This cock ring has got to come off!"

"You like it when I fuck you in the ass, don't you?" she teased in a throaty voice. "I love doing it to you, baby. This is so sexy, catching all of this on video." Her talk was doing absolutely nothing to calm him down. "I promise, Justin, just a couple more scenes."

Candace moved away to confer with Liz and Tabitha at the monitor.

TWO more scenes? Is she crazy? thought Justin.

He reached for the towel that Candace had brought him at the conclusion of the last take. He was perspiring both from the lights and from the tease of his asshole as well as the weird, incredible turn-on of the situation: his gorgeous girlfriend finger fucking him while two women filmed everything.

Is this for real? Am I going to wake up in a minute and-

"Okay, Justin," Liz said, breaking his reverie, "Candace and I could only guess at what would be the right size for this desk." Videocamera in hand, she walked to the opposite side of the desk from where he'd received his protracted finger-fucking. "We're hopeful that you can lean over the desk with your legs spread and back up enough so that your cock and balls hang down to let Candace stroke your dick. If we're lucky, you can stretch forward and hang onto the front edge of the desk while she plays with you."

Justin swallowed hard. Liz' explicit directions painted a very clear description of the position he was to assume. He thought he knew why Candace wanted him lying across the desk like that. Seeing the gleam in her eye as she walked up next to him confirmed his suspicion.

She took the towel from him and looked into his face, smiling. "Yeah, you can just imagine how sexy you'll look to me in that position, baby," Candace said. "I have really thought a long time about how I wanted all this to happen in front of the camera, knowing that I'll get to see you naked and on display for me."

"If I'd had even one clue about how much you like seeing me naked, I'd probably have wondered about you . . ." he said, drifting into silence as he gazed into her eyes.

"And then you'd have stripped right down and turned around to shake your cute little butt for me just like you did in that shot a few minutes ago," she giggled. "At least, that's what you'd have done if you realized how excited it gets me, how erotic it is for me to see your naked ass and cock and know that they're all mine to play with."

Tabitha had stepped onto the stage and was repositioning the boom mic. "I'll have to lower this just a bit, I think, Candace. If we want to capture all of his moans," she paused, looking away in embarrassment from Justin, "well, um, it might take a couple run-throughs to make sure the mic is close enough to record all the sounds but not so close that it's in the camera frame."

"Oh, he'll be moaning, Tabitha. I'm going to see to that." Candace leaned forward just a bit in her standing position in order to look down and check that she had successfully toweled away the trace of pussy juice that had leaked out onto the inside of her thigh. "I'll be moaning, too. I hope it won't overpower the audio level."

"Just be natural. We'll make it all come out okay," Tabitha said, satisfied with the mic's positioning. "Is this the scene when you're gonna-"

"Yes," Candace answered, quick to interrupt.

She didn't want to spoil the surprise.

"Let's do it," said Liz, ready with her camera at the front of the desk and speaking to Justin from behind the camera's on-board monitor. "I'll be filming from this spot while Tabitha films from the side and the back." She took her gaze away from the monitor in order to look directly at him. "As you'll realize when we begin shooting this scene, my camera is going to capture your face if you look up from the desktop."

Candace immediately jumped in. "Oh, my god, Justin, that is going to make me come to see it—you looking into the camera in that position."

Liz continued. "Candace wants us to film her behind you, which means I'll also be filming your face whenever you look up as I shoot from this angle, so just remember my camera's going to be there. Look into it occasionally, but not like it's something that's taking you out of the scene. Be natural. Let me worry with the cinematography, okay?"

"In other words," Candace said, "focus on what I'm doing to you."

What's going to happen in this scene? thought Justin.

"We set?" Liz asked Tabitha, who had once again picked up her camera.

"Yep."

"Rolling," Liz said, her gaze dropping to the camera monitor.

"Now, Justin," Candace purred, running her hands across his chest, "we both know how much your sexy ass turns me on. I want to play with it some more." She pulled him from his position leaning against the desktop and turned him around. Pushing gently between his shoulder blades, she said, "Why don't we get you into position over this desk, you legs spread and your gorgeous butt up high in the air for me—won't that be fun?"

Candace couldn't tell whether his hesitance was real or for the camera. She picked up on the cue, though.

"Come on, my sexy toy, don't be shy," she said, whispering into his ear from behind him. "I've been inside your tight, warm asshole, and I've taken every inch of your hard cock down my throat." She pinched him lightly on one asscheek. "Don't tell me you're embarrassed about this?"

Justin startled her by turning around and grabbing her face in both hands to kiss her hard. Breaking the kiss, he said, "Tell me how excited you'll get seeing me like that."

A knowing smile crept across Candace's face. "You're a nasty boy, Justin. You like the dirty talk, don't you?"

He only smiled, turned back around, and dropped to his elbows on the desktop as he craned his neck around to look at her. "I like to hear about you being aroused. I like to hear you say things that get us both turned on."

She stepped close behind him. He felt the front of her thighs press against his legs. Candace reached around him from that position, leaning forward and over him, and closed her fist around his cock. "I AM turned on, Justin. I'm so hot that I'm dripping, and I just love playing with your naked cock."

"Ummm, yeah, that's it," he said, slowly lowering his chest to the desktop. "You like to see, but you like to talk about what you see, too, don't you?"

She laughed softly. "What I like, Justin, is my naked man, bent over for me, offering up his nude butt and his stiff cock for my pleasure. Let's just concentrate on that for a while, okay?"

On his own initiative, Justin reached for the box on the desktop, fumbling it open with hopes he would find a bottle of lube to hand back to Candace so she would use it to stroke his stiff dick.

Yes, a bottle of lube was there.

So was something else.

He pulled both from the box, raising up on his elbows.

Liz made sure to capture the puzzlement, then the dawn of recognition, then the slightly worried expression on his face.

Candace was going to love this!

(And it was really getting Liz aroused, too, in spite of all the videography she'd shot for Femme Features.)

"So you've found my toy," Candace said. She hadn't planned it this way—she was going to surprise him by drawing the toy out of the box as she leaned over him—but things would work out wonderfully for the video like this. "Have you ever been plugged, Justin? Have you ever had a woman slide something other than her finger inside your pretty asshole?"

She knew he hadn't.

"It's only a little bigger and a little longer than my finger, Justin. You took that without a problem."

"I don't know," he answered worriedly. The furrow in his brow was evident as he looked into the camera, then back at Candace. "You didn't say anything about-"

"Shhhh," she hushed, taking the plug from his hand. "I want to be the one to do this sexy thing to you for the very first time, Justin. I want to be the first one who's going to slide a buttplug into your tight little asshole and let you discover how good it feels for a lover to take you like this." Candace slid down to her knees behind him, spread his asscheeks wide apart in front of her, and leaned forward to press the tip of her tongue against his asshole. She held that position for several seconds, then leaned back and released her grip on his ass. Sliding up over his prone, naked body once more, she dragged her nipples up across his back and then laid on his back high up enough to whisper into his ear, "Right there, Justin, right where my tongue was a minute ago. That's where I'm going to put the tip of the plug. Tell me you're ready for it. Tell me how much you want me to do it, to push it slowly inside while I stroke your beautiful cock."

He dropped his forehead to the desktop, groaning in resignation, excitement, worry, embarrassment—the mix of emotions was as indescribable as it was powerful.

"Tell me you want it," Candace urged, the wetness of her pussy on his ass as she lay over him giving its own testimony to how much this request was turning her on. "And then, baby, after you ask me to do it, I'm going to watch it slide slowly all the way inside you while I masturbate you at the same time."

"Candace," he hissed, "the damned cock ring. It has to come off!"

"I promise, Justin. I promise I'll take it off right afterwards. Remember: you're not to come until your hard cock is pounding into my wet pussy."

Tabitha and Liz both were working diligently not to let Candace's words and teasing along with Justin's unscripted yet powerfully erotic reactions distract them from capturing the sexy play in front of their cameras due to their own arousal at what they were seeing and hearing.

Groaning again, this time in clear and total frustration, Justin dropped his forehead back to the desktop and said, "You want to see it? Then do it! Push it inside me. But be careful with my cock. I'm about to explode."

Then, in an action Liz knew couldn't have been better written into any sex scene in any Femme Features video, Justin looked into the camera as he stretched his hands forward to grip the front edge of the desk and press his ass upward into Candace's body, indicating his eagerness to be taken.

"You're the sexiest man alive, Justin," Candace cooed, pushing herself off his back to stand behind him, bottle of lube in one hand, slim plug in the other. "I'm going to come when I do this to you, but remember: you're not to come during this. I'll take off the cock ring after the plug is all the way in."

Shaking his head in exasperation as he tried to look back at her, Justin said, "You'll be the first. You're going to be the first woman to do this to me, and I'm going to remember it forever."

Those words had an unexpected effect on Candace. They emphasized the special thing Justin was doing for her. All of this—the calendar, the extra pictures that Liz took of them, now the video with him giving up a part of himself in a way he'd never done with her before—he was doing all of it because he knew it was her fantasy and would make her hot and horny . . .

She realized how precious he was to her.

"I'll be so gentle," she said, overcome with love for Justin. "I'll be so loving with your beautiful sexy, gorgeous little asshole, baby."

One palm now well lubed, she titled the bottle over his ass. "Now, Justin, I want you to spread yourself apart for me, but not with your hands. Show me how much you want me to do this," Candace said, her voice nearly shaking with excitement and lust.

His pink opening came into view, and she barely had enough presence of mind about the video to move slightly to one side so Tabitha could capture the revelation as Justin pulled flexed open his cheeks for Candace and the camera.

"So very pretty," Candace whispered, "and so very sexy, seeing you open yourself up for me to go inside you, baby." She drizzled plenty of lube into the furrow between his cheeks to ensure the least amount of discomfort for him. Pouring more lube into her palm, she snapped the bottle closed, picked the plug up from where she had set it on the desktop next to Justin, and began to coat it thoroughly by fisting it the same way she would be doing his cock in only a few moments. "I'm getting it nice and slippery."

Justin moaned into the desktop.

Frustration?

Eagerness?

Worry?

Lust?

Candace placed the tip of the plug against his exposed asshole. She remained slightly to the side as she stood behind him so Tabitha would capture with her camera exactly what Candace wanted to see on the video for all those times in the future when she knew she would be watching this, her legs spread as she stroked her clit, or when she and Justin watched together as she stroked his cock and told him how sexy it was to see him open up like that for her.

She reached for his stiff dick, captured it in her slickened grasp, and held him still in her fist, feeling the throbbing, the pulsing of her man's erection. Then, his cheeks still splayed apart for her, she placed the tip of the plug against his exposed anus.

His head jerked up at the sensation. Liz captured the look on his face.

"Oooh, baby, it is so-o-o-o sexy," Candace said, slowly sliding her fist up his hard shaft. "This looks so sexy." She began rotating the plug against his hole, dragging it up slightly then back down, teasing his twitching opening with the tip of the plug.

Justin dropped his forehead back to the desktop. A sexy moan rattled up from his chest.

"Now, just a little bit of the way in," Candace breathed, pushing the plug against his opening and thrilling to the sight of his crinkle accommodating the first few millimeters inside him. "But then a little ways back out, too."

That really caused a moan of frustration from Justin, and his head reared up. Turning to the extent possible from his position as he lay across the desk, his look was a pleading one. "Don't tease me like that. Please don't tease me like that!"

His comment shot a jolt of excitement up her spine. Candace thrilled to his expression of how much her actions were arousing him.

In spite of everything, all the planning to make HER fantasy come true, to capture what SHE wanted on videotape, the fact that what she was doing to her man was making him excited meant the world to Candace.

"You like?" she asked, a smile on her face that broadcast her knowledge of the answer to the question. "Does it feel good?"

I AM a terrible tease, Candace thought.

Justin's butt arched up in response to the question, something that Tabitha clearly recorded as she framed the action in her camera.

Candace knew her man could not stand much more. She centered the tip of the plug on Justin's asshole, gripped his cock firmly with the other hand, and slowly but firmly began pushing the toy inside his asshole.

"Unggh," came his sexy response, muffled as it was into the desktop. She continued pushing the plug into him.

"This is just what I want to see, baby. It is so very arousing watching you take this toy for me. Watching it slide into your cute little asshole is the hottest thing I've ever seen." Candace felt Justin's pre-cum mix with the lube as she stroked his cock slowly.

Very slowly—what she was doing to him was pushing him dangerously close to climax.

"Ahh, baby. Just a little bit more. It's almost all the way in."

"Oh, god, oh, my god," Justin panted. He was squirming on the desk, his ass thrusting up, trying to force the last inch of the plug inside.

"There, my sexy man. There it is. So sexy for me. You've taken the whole thing inside for me," Candace cooed, her grip relaxing on his cock, knowing that he was in an ecstatic agony of orgasm denial. "Oh, that looks, so, so hot," she said, releasing her grip on his cock in order to place her hands on his cheeks. Justin's white-knuckled grasp on the front edge of the desk made clear his intense effort to prevent an explosive climax.

"Now," Candace said gently, her hands slowly relaxing their grip on his cheeks, "hold the plug inside, baby, and stand up and turn around for me."

Gingerly, unsure of his ability to keep the plug in place in spite of the flared base of the toy's design exactly for the purpose of making such an action easier, Justin rose from his prone position and turned to face Candace.

She dropped to her knees.

"Relax for me, baby," she said, looking up into his eyes as she reached for the snap that held the cock ring locked into its constricting circle around his cock and balls. "I'm going to take this off, and then I'm going to crawl up on the desk, and you're going to fuck me hard while I push the plug deep inside you."

Justin's cock bounced markedly in response to her comment.

Candace smiled.

Liz had moved around the desk and was now filming from a different angle. She zoomed in on Justin's engorged cock, the head a deep purple in his intense arousal. Tabitha was catching the action from a larger perspective, the randy couple, the library set, everything captured as a scene-setting build-up to the video's literal and figurative climax.

1...345678