K.A.M.A. Combat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers

She began pumping both cue sticks alternately, trying to bring Amy to another orgasm, and quickly Amy groaned in warning of her second climax of the game. She tried to react quickly and draw her first card, only to realize that it would not help her in her situation, so she discarded it and kept drawing, searching for something useful.

Card after card, Amy was nearing orgasm, but she wanted to reciprocate at the very least. Finally, she threw a card behind her and shouted loudly.

"Go! Dungeon!"

The room flashed and the table under Amy disappeared, but it didn't help. The added shockwave from falling triggered a tremendous orgasm within Amy, but her card was useful in its own way.

When she played the 'Dungeon' Scene card, it automatically activated the effect of the 'Dungeon Hold' Motion card on Ms. Destiny, suspending her from the ground a few inches.

"You just got lucky," Ms. Destiny told her, still bounded by the chains. "You just saved yourself from many more orgasms that would've weakened you exponentially. You would have been unable to stop me and you would have begged for mercy!"

"Maybe," retorted Amy, "but now what? You can't do a thing to stop me now! However, it's your move, so make it count!"

Ms. Destiny struggled to reach, but was able to draw and discard until she finally threw down a card, aimed at Amy herself.

"I might not be able to break these chains, but then with my favorite card, I don't have to. I activate my 'Masturbate!' Motion card!" Ms. Destiny declared.

"What's that do?" Amy cried, but then her right hand did the talking as it traveled down between her spread legs, grabbed the revealed cue stick, and she began pumping it inside of her against her will. "What did you do to me?" she screamed as she tried to fight back.

"Isn't it obvious?" Ms. Destiny taunted. "You're helpless against the power of 'Masturbate.' It's one of the strongest cards in the game, capable of stopping your every move and forcing you to pleasure yourself until I tell you to stop!"

"So, tell it to stop!" shouted Amy, but just then she roared out another orgasm.

"Why would I? I have a front-row seat watching you jack yourself off, a show just for me," chuckled Ms. Destiny. "Good luck drawing your next card!"

At that moment, Amy had an idea, but first she had to switch hands and fuck herself with her other hand. Finally, she could draw another card.

The card she drew told her that she had the advantage. Amy threw the card under Ms. Destiny's feet and shouted out its name.

"Guest! Male!"

The card sunk into the floor under Ms. Destiny, and in its place arose a naked, brown-haired man. Ms. Destiny stared into his face, and immediately he grabbed her legs and pulled them apart, thrusting himself into her, fucking her wildly with his pornstar-esque foot-long rod.

Amy glanced back behind her and climaxed the second she saw the man driving inside Ms. Destiny. Her moans announced her finish and Ms. Destiny reacted to the sounds, calling out her own explosion.

Sweaty and smiling, they agreed to call off the game early.

As the decks were reshuffled and time started up again, Brittany almost instantly spoke up in a very cheery voice.

"So, how long did you two play? Was it everything you thought it would be?" Brittany chimed.

"Hold on," Amy breathed, "and let my body calm down."

"Did you guys play in the same room as when we were playing?" asked Brittany to Ms. Destiny.

"No, I took her to the Game Room, and then the Dungeon," Ms. Destiny described the basics of the game between her and Amy, and then she walked back over to her chair behind the desk, crossing her legs like a proper woman.

"Our next problem is how to reproduce the machines and make even more Cyclones that we can sell to the rest of the world," Ms. Destiny explained.

"Or," Brittany interrupted, "if everyone else will even be open to the idea of a sex-based card game in another dimension."

"Yeah," Amy interjected. "There also might be problems with more than two people wanting to play the same game at the same time."

"No, we don't have to worry about the number of people," said Ms. Destiny. "I built in a detector that will only allow the Cyclone that is directly in front of it to be the opponent. However, we might have a low budget, so we may not have the right finances to build more than a couple more of these."

"Actually," Brittany admitted, "I remember hearing that Dr. White had a load of money set aside to fund this project. I think I even saw a check inside the box we took. Maybe we can get the money from those funds."

"Maybe, but how?" Ms. Destiny asked.

- - -

It was a difficult and lengthy task, but exactly eight years later, the finished Cyclones had been shipped all over the world and have become quite a popular game amongst couples and lovers. A recent census showed that on average, every two houses had at least three Cyclones distributed among them. However, one newspaper had written a story on how a group of girls had mistakenly tried to use the Cyclones to challenge a rapist who was after them in an attempt to stop him. Of course, that just made it easier for the rapist, and the girls are now said to work for him as his personal sluts.

It was a peaceful time, with men and women harmonizing as they walked down the street, and nobody could live a day without eventually hearing those sacred words shouted out from any given couple.

Man and woman.

Woman and woman.

Professor and student.

Master and servant, even.

All who met eyes ended up screaming the words as loudly as possible.

"It's on!"

END

Xelover
Xelover
56 Followers
12