[K][T] and Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine and I entered the room, leaving the tech standing guard. Once inside, I asked Christine what Sean wanted. She never said a word, but managed to convey ben wa balls and silk scarves. At first I wondered where Sean would hide the balls. Then it occurred to me that Sheila must have owned her own set. That turned out to be conservative. Like many things I had seen from Sheila, she had excellent taste in a vintage mode. There was no telling how old the jade set was, but I could tell they had been used.

The five small balls would be interesting, but they were going on a plane. I did not want her accused of smuggling. The same went for ivory. The steel set might set off an alarm. There were five sets, but each was problematic. I had run out of options. Christine was also dejected. She signed "phone" and cast an inquiring look. I grabbed her with both hands and kissed her. Kerin was a dedicated hedonist. She probably had a set in her bags.

I called security, then sent our escort to bring her up. That taken care of, I started to go to Great Gran's things. She was a famous beauty and owned only the best. This stopped me for a moment. I was wearing her ruby earrings. I walked to the wall mirror and looked at my face. It was somewhat fleshy, but not really fat. I had always hated my long neck, but the high collar made it look attractive. My hair was pulled back and up, so the earrings were very visible. I was forced to admit, they did not look out of place. Who'da thunk it?

The moment lasted only til I noticed Christine watching my face in the mirror. I blushed, then turned to her. "Scamp. I'll tie you up and beat you to death." Much to my surprise, Christine smiled brightly and threw her arms around me. OK. I guess that takes care of what we would be doing Sunday night. We could tie up Maria and let her watch. I was suddenly wet, which caused Christine to grin. That earned her a swat on the back of the head, before I went back to searching.

As expected, Great Gran had a trove of silk everything. I was too big for the drawers, but I thought the stockings would go well with my Mistress persona. I took a couple of pairs and pulled more out to send with Sheila, along with a couple of shear underdresses and frilly, button up the back blouse. For Christine to carry down, I selected matching dark crimson scarves. They were so shear you could see through them and so glossy they slipped easily from you fingers. At that point, there was a knock on the door. Christine ran to let Kerin in.

As explanation, I showed Kerin the balls that Sheila already owned. Her hand immediately went to the group of small jade balls, while her lips parted and her breath deepened. Interesting. I snapped my fingers to get her attention, which caused her to jump. I said, "I promised to tie Christine up and whip her to death. You can join her if you wish. But, first, I need a favor." I waved my hands at the collection of vaginal inserts. "All of these are unsuitable for international borders, especially while in use." Kerin blushed past her collar line. "Do you have a set you can give me? For the bride?"

Kerin squealed and dashed for the door, closely followed by Christine. It was not the reaction I was expecting, but it worked. As they were running down the hall Elspeth came around the corner. When did I get so popular. In a snit of sarcasm, I said, "I am going to tie Christine up and whip her to death. There is a line forming of those who want to watch. They will also be tied up, of course." The expression on Elspeth's face pulled me up short. I lowered my head to show skepticism. "Seriously? I will not allow you to touch yourself. After we get back to Hanover, you will be my bitch as well as my girl Friday. You've seen Christine. Do you want that?" She did not have to speak. I could smell her answer. Stepping aside, I waved her into the room.

I almost lost her when she saw Great Gran's things. Her hands went out to stroke the silk. The desire was so tangible it was making me horny. Oh well. Go with the flow. "Stop. If you want to feel the silk, remove you panties, raise your skirt and bend over." Elspeth did not hesitate. Not quite. In moments, her ass was bare and thrust out. I picked up a slippery silk scarf and stepped behind her. "Do not move and make no sound. You do not have permission to cum. Nod if you understand." This time there was no hint of hesitation. Elspeth definitely liked a firm hand.

I placed my free hand on her butt cheek. As she shivered, I noted her ass was tight as a drum. Fitness is a religion in some circles. Elspeth could help find me a trainer. My hand slid across to the cleft. My fingers detected fine hairs. Christine's reward was now clear. I passed down, carefully avoiding the labia, but allowing my thumbnail to run over her anus. Elspeth jerked. I tsked and continued down. Bending low, my fingers ran over her knee, while my body heat radiated onto her ass. Turning my fingers under, I let the nails brush across the back of the knee, which brought a gasp and another demerit. One more and no orgasm for Elspeth.

Turning the hand sideways, I drew two nails up the inside of her thighs. There was another small sound, but I chose to ignore this one. Instead I dug the nails deeper, using enough strength that her ass was pulled to my breast, or vice versa. Elspeth was struggling to stay still and silent, so I continued to give her a pass. I had no doubt Christine would have done better, but that was too high to set the bar. Instead, I removed my nails and ran the glossy silk down the same stretch. The difference in tension was palpable. I set my finger onto her pucker, letting her feel the nail. I said, "Cum if you can." and shoved the finger through the hole.

Damn Skippy. Elspeth remained upright, barely, as she shook from the orgasm. When it finished, her entire body was red and sweaty. Good enough. I said, "Stand up and smooth yourself out. That was barely acceptable, and only because I am feeling generous. Rest assured, Christine would have done much better, though I have it on good authority she never had a master or mistress before last week. As punishment for your first slip, you may not freshen up before you return to the party. Your second punishment is deferred."

I thought for a moment, then had a thought. I brought the silk scarf to brush her face. The fabric was so smooth and fine that it was difficult not to drop. I said, "Hold out your hand." I placed the scarf over it. Sure enough, it slid right off before she could clutch it. "Carry that scarf. As you can see, it will try to escape and you may not knot it. If you can come to my room at midnight and claim you have not let it from your hand, I will change your punishment to a reward. It will be the same thing. The only change will be my intent and your understanding. We are finished. You may speak." For the second time that day, a young woman threw her arms around me and held me close.

Rather than ponder my sudden popularity, I had an inspiration. I went down to Sean's music library. Sure enough, he had what I wanted. I had to hunt for a CD player, because my own was at the motel. Fortunately, Sean had one of those as well. I stopped long enough to grab a bottle of water and check the time. Damn Skippy, I needed to hurry.

Francine:

Blessed Mary, I was having fun. One of the nice things about throwing things together is the chance to improvise. I had been so jealous of the way Christine took to Sheila, then Siobhan. Even the girl Elspeth annoyed me. She fawned on me as a star, but she worshiped at Siobhan's feet. Siobhan did not seem to notice, which made me wonder what Elspeth had been doing to get her attention. Being ignored causes some people to act out. Things seem to have improved when Siobhan accepted her as a gofer.

Sheila's reception party let me meet someone who clicked with me. Dr. Foxworth was old enough to be my father, but I would seriously consider having his children. He took hints and nuance as direction. Through him, the—I suppose you would have to call it an orchestra, since there were strings, but it seemed like a band—became an extension of my will. So were my presenters

Elspeth and Jasper were perfect—they knew the basics, did not know the specifics, and had no emotional attachment. In competition, they would be considered dry and technical, but that was what I wanted in a teaching situation. Newbies want to see some human error. Back in the day, Schwartz scared off about a zillion first timers. Hell, she scared me—still does.

We went through a bunch of ragtime pieces. There were a couple of hesitation waltzes, even a mountain boot scooter or two, but mostly we stuck to ragtime, which was perfect for Sheila's chosen period. It was also perfect for Sean's American immigrant sensibilities. Europe had its own versions of the earlier squares, circles and reels, but it went nuts over American "Modern" dance. The Jazz Age only deepened what was already there. To the wedding attendees, it was all new and they soaked it up like sponges. It was wonderful, but all things pass.

It happened spontaneously. Sheila posed a couple of people for a picture, then a couple more. Before long, there was a crowd at one end of the dance floor. These things have their own life, so it is usually best to ride it out. In some ways, it was just as well. The band needed a break. I called for attention and announced a group picture. Everyone smiled at the chandelier. By the time they were finished, the band had decamped.

I lost track of things at that point. With the music gone, half the dancers wanted to talk to me. I was answering questions til the band came back. I looked around and noticed Elspeth and Jasper were missing. Dr. Foxworth assisted by playing some Latin dances. Tango was the other dance craze of the early 20th century. These were more familiar, so I managed to sneak out for my own break. I needed something to drink, which turned out to be a fizzy lemon drink. Then I answered Mother Nature's call.

By the time I returned, Elspeth was back, looking very flushed. I could guess what she had been doing, but I could see the corner of a silk scarf sticking out of a closed fist. I had to hand it to Siobhan, for an inexperienced mistress, she knew a lot of the tricks. That would make her dancing interesting. Before I could react to that revelation, Christine appeared, carrying more silk. Holy Mary, Mother of God. Sean was doing a scene in a crowded ballroom, in full view of some of Mistress Cynthia's clients. Strike my thoughts on Siobhan. Sean was the genius in this family. Siobhan appeared and forced me to reconsider again.

For a ballroom, it was the most normal item imaginable—a CD player. Given the lengths Siobhan had gone to preserve the period feel of the party, it had to mean something special. Siobhan was searching the room, so I waved. Our eyes met and I got shivers up my spine. I knew what Siobhan wanted. It did not take a genius to figure out the specifics. She pointed to her wrist, indicating time was an issue. I turned to |Sheila, only to find her ducking into the kitchen. What the fuck?

Sheila was only gone a couple of minutes. When she returned, she was flushed, so this had to be part of Sean's scene. Her hand was closed in a fist, which probably contained the red silk scarf I had seen Christine carrying. Silk scarves were all over the place, but she would not need to duck out of sight for that. I already knew Sheila had done her ceremony commando, so she had not taken off her underwear. That left only—Oh. My. God.

That was the point I gave up trying to compete with any the Richards. If either of them had done this alone, it was brilliant. I suspected they managed to concoct it just by thinking alike, which made it truly evil. I was going to have so much fun, but first I had to let everyone in on their part of the joke. One glance at Dr. Foxworth was enough to gain a cymbal crash, then silence.

I raised my voice and announced, "Ladies and Gentlemen, the time is coming where the happy couple take their leave. Earlier, the bride and groom danced the first dance. Now I am going to ask the bride to dance with me. Pardon our informality. This was not planned, so we have not rehearsed. In fact I have not done this piece in years. It has been longer for Sheila, but she's better than I am." That last brought a few titters of laughter, but I only cared about Sheila. She was white as a ghost. Still, she turned to Christine and handed her a crimson silk scarf. Interesting.

What we were about to do was impossible. Leave aside the fact that I was well past my dancing prime and Sheila was more than a decade out of practice. That was bad enough, but we were both wearing heels, so en pointe was not possible. We would have to improvise and approximate. It was not til Sheila struck a starting pose that I realized we had to decide parts. Someone had to do the lifting and that was not going to be me. I had been so jealous when Sheila was announced for the Sugarplum Fairy. This would be my turn.

Before another thought could go through my head, Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker filled the room.

Sean:

I sent CC off on an errand and Sheila had gone off to answer nature's call. Sheila returned, but there was no sign of CC. I was beginning to get impatient when she returned, grinning. CC had become a cheeky little scamp, quite different from the unsure girl I met at the diner. If I didn't know she would enjoy it, I would be tempted to have her over my knee. On second thought, the problem was that I would enjoy it too much. Maybe I could do a session where I tied Sheila up and let her watch me whip CC.

On that train of thought, I watched Maria dance by with Sheila's protege, Richard. They made a cute couple. I had a feeling Sheila would force them into close contact, but keep them separated. It was what I would do. The male half of our other budding romance had come by, to quiz me out about Jo. It did not take a psychic to figure out that he was already serious. I had Curtis talk to him, since he spoke the best German. If Lars was half as decisive as I thought, I could expect some form of proposal before I left.

Or, maybe not. Our schedule had only an hour and a half for the dance. Over an hour has passed, so we needed to start thinking of leaving. Sheila had ducked out of the room. She reappeared, looking completely cool. I knew she inserted vaginal beads, but her face showed no sign. As she returned to my side, Jo came through the door, carrying a CD player. What?

It took a couple of minutes, but Francine explained it all. For once, Sheila's composure was rattled. The night she performed at the Lincoln Center was a watershed event in her life. Francine wanted her to relive it. Sheila was white with shock, but her jaw had a set I had seen many times on Jo. Sheila made eye contact with Francine, then turned to CC and handed her two silk scarves. I had forgotten them. Turning back to Francine, Sheila struck a pose. In the meantime, the dance floor emptied of people.

I am no ballet devotee, but I knew that this was one of the pink tutu and toe slipper dances. Sheila and Francine would perform it in gowns, heels and corsets. It promised to be interesting. Since that night, I have watched recordings at least a dozen times. I can never tell where they were forced to cut a corner or skimp on a passage. What I can say is that Sheila's skirt had a weighted hem. Though it often seemed she must, Sheila never flashed the audience. Francine was not so modest, freely showing some lacy underwear. They concluded to loud applause.

After the applause died, Jo stepped up and thanked everyone, then announced the ceremonial tossing of the bouquet and garter. I was unclear how old those traditions were, but garters were of the period. Why not? Blushing, Sheila extended her leg. I lifted the hem, being careful to stay in front of her. It was something of a shock to realize Sheila was using garters to hold up her stockings, not just for this ritual. That's my girl. I was tempted to use the red silk scarf to hold up the stocking, but let it pass.

Jo and Francine had organized the unmarried girls on the dance floor. CC brought the flowers. During the ceremony, I had never noticed if Sheila even had flowers, much less what they looked like. This was a lovely pink silk arrangement. Sheila tossed it far behind her, over the heads of the more ardent seekers. Elspeth went to look for the girl who caught the bouquet. When it was my turn, I tried to follow the same line, but threw it flat instead. It was snagged by someone I did not recognize.

So much for the forms. It was time for Sheila and I to change to traveling clothes. I took the floor and thanked everyone for coming. Since we had taken a break for pictures, I told everyone to leave an email at the cloak room. Once again I thanked them and had invited everyone to stay for more, but cautioned that the last carriage ran at ten o'clock.

Sheila turned to CC, presumably to retrieve the scarves, but I waved that off. Instead, I presented Sheila with my arm and did my best to seem a reasonable escort as we moved to the door and up the hall, CC trailing behind. I managed to make it to the bedroom before exhaling a load of my tension. Sheila hugged me tightly, but we could not linger. As I held her, I motioned CC forward and held out my hand.

Very carefully, as if it were difficult, CC placed the two red scarves in my hand, not releasing them til my fingers closed. I pointed toward the luggage. CC understood and took the scarves again. This time she did not handle them like greased eggs. Sheila had told me it was important for subjects to handle their restraints. Watching CC's extreme care brought home another lesson—my whims effected more than just me.

They both deserved a reward, but it would have to wait. I waved CC forward, to help Sheila undress. That would be her reward. I made a mental note to get CC enrolled in au pair and lady's maid classes. Sheila's was more subtle. As I held her close, I whispered that she had done well. Sheila's only reaction was a shiver. I decided I would let her choose when to use the scarves, but I told her to pack a hand towel to cover her seat. That brought a small intake of breath.

That would do for the moment. Her wedding gift was already in the car.

Sheila:

I may have had mixed emotions about the wedding, but I had none about the ball. My dances with Sean were lovely, but soon over. Once we reached the sideline, I found I could not leave it. Francine took over as Mistress of Ceremony and ad hoc dance instructor. Siobhan learned the old dances with Lars Gunter, who showed an interest in both Siobhan and the dances. Richard and Maria danced. Jason Porter seemed to be dancing with every girl in the room. Richard and I stood on the side and shook hands.

The break for pictures was nice. It gave me a chance to visit the private restroom, such as it was. Siobhan had placed a portable toilet just outside the pantry exit, screened off from the crowd outside. Even though the access was restricted, I had to wait in line. Still, I returned before the break in the music ended. Sean was looking for someone, but he did not volunteer who.

The mystery was solved when Christine returned. Her face had an odd combination of care and cheerful anticipation. Since Sean was involved, I expected some form of discipline exercise. It took the form of two black plastic ben wa balls and two red silk scarves. The vaginal stimulation I could understand, but the scarves were difficult. I often had clients hold something easily dropped, but that did not seem right in my case. For one thing, I needed my hands.

Still, instructions are instructions. I slipped back into the kitchen. There was no time to wait in line again, so I just blocked the door. Then I stopped to consider the task. My left hand held scarves and the right held the balls. There was no spare hand to raise my skirt. The scarves formed a significant mass. Transferring the balls to my left had would be tricky, but anything more was out of the question. Just getting them back, without dropping everything, would be unlikely.