Kacie Learns Kim's Mystery

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Between the applications of the prod, the woman would push a vibrator hard against Kim's cunt right where her clit would be. Kim was squirming at both ends, reacting to the vibrator and shocking device, and eating the cunt pushed into her face. In fact, I could hear the mistress saying that if she wasn't active enough with the tongue, she would be active with the prod. So if Kim paused very long to get a breath, she was being shocked.

There was a big cheer when the second woman kicked off her shoes and removed her pants and panties. She was long legged and got on her knees with her cunt over Kim's mouth. Now we could see what was happening. Most of the clips and clothespins had been removed so Kim didn't look quite so tortured. She seemed to work hard at licking the cunt of the half naked woman.

The prod had a forked end on it. The woman was continuing to shock Kim along her legs and lower abdomen from time to time, in spite of having pretty much assured Kim she would only get it if she slowed in licking.

The woman made cumming noises and got up. She picked up her clothes and walked over and sat down, dropping the clothes next to her chair.

Another woman came from the audience. She had on a zip up jump suit and when she unzipped and removed it, she was totally naked, not even wearing shoes. This got an even bigger cheer. The woman looked familiar but I couldn't identify who she was.

Before she sat over Kim, so Kim could eat her pussy, the mistress was carefully lining up that forked prod so that a prong of the fork was on each side of Kim's cunt slit. It looked to be high up, right on each of side of her clit.

She pushed a button and Kim screamed really loud. The woman pressed again and Kim screamed again. The naked woman then straddled her mouth and Kim licked away until the women orgasmed. Kim was perspiring profusely.

There was a clock on the wall and I could see it had been about fifty-five minutes since this had all started. One more woman, who had been wearing shorts, stripped even though she could have just taken the shorts off. She wasn't wearing any panties. There were more cheers and Kim ate her. There were no more shocks.

Finally Kim was placed face down on the platform after her four corners ties had been released. The gag was replaced in her mouth. Her hands were then secured behind her back again. Ropes were secured to her ankles and her feet were pulled back up over her hips and secured to her wrists. I recognized "hogtied". She was pulled into a cramped position that looked very painful or at least very uncomfortable. Comfort was, of course, not in the plan. Other ropes were attached to rings on the sides of the platform, so that her knees were pulled wide apart. She was left that way and ignored by the woman in charge for about five minutes.

Her knees were just over the edge of the platform so several people, especially women, would walk up between her legs and play with her cunt. They would plunge their fingers inside her, massage and flick her clit, slap her crotch or jamb a finger into her asshole.

Eventually Kim was untied and allowed to sit up. Something was brought to her to drink. She gulped the drink first and then sipped it. She was smiling. A man helped her to her feet. He also looked familiar to me. She was shaky on her legs but walked up and down the room about fifteen seconds.

I couldn't possibly describe all the things she had endured and could not account for the smile on her face. Maybe it was because they had said they were not going to kill her.

Meanwhile, I was released from the strap holding me to the chair in which I sat. I looked down at the dildo sticking out of my cunt. I removed it and dropped it on the floor.

I stood up and shook my legs to get the blood flowing again. Kim was talking with the woman in charge and a couple of other people. Then she walked over to me.

She said, "That was so much fun! How did you like what you saw?"

"I can't understand you smiling. It looked like you were being tortured. And, why did they let you go? I thought they were going to kill you, then me."

She laughed. "This is something that looks rough but isn't so much. It's not bad when you know where it is going and how it is going to end. The only thing that really gets to me is that stupid shocking device but I guess it wouldn't be the same without it."

I said, "It sounded like you came a couple of times. Does it turn you on that much?"

"Oh, I had more than a couple of orgasms. There must have been at least four, maybe five, maybe more. They mess with your cunt and clit so much it is impossible to resist. It is great fun, especially all the cumming."

12