All Comments on 'Kaity at the Club Ch. 01'

by Chape1hi11

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
nice start

is there more?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
It's funny you called her "The girl from '2 Broke Girls'.

She has the same name as one of your characters! Kat Dennings!

Chape1hi11Chape1hi11almost 9 years agoAuthor
Good catch

yes, that is true, same name, and she doesn't say it. I feel dumb, I should fix that to something like "my namesake from ..."

Hope you enjoyed the story, though. :) more to come....

zammzammover 8 years ago
lots of K's

Kaity and Kat are two hot Korean-Americans. Let's add some more K's and maybe one has the surname Ko and the other Kim. it was a great start. I thought Kat was a bit much doing the Big Guy from LA while on a call from Kaity, but what the hell - it's fiction - and it just shows what Kat will do and her devotion to Kaity to take a call while she has a name client. I sense Kat has a hint of darkness to her as she has an agenda to getting Kaity to the club for the competition. Is she looking to drag Kaity down into her world? I'm ready to read Chapter 2.

Chape1hi11Chape1hi11over 8 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the feedback

Zamm...so right, thank you, lots of K's..,but no more after these two..and they are mixed like me, so they have western last names..at least my two friends who inspired me..

Did you read the later chapters? This is my first story. I worry that I was too nice and not sexy enough. Please let me know what you think.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChape1hi11@Chape1hi11
Writer of erotic tales, based on my imagination and life experience.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES