Kaley Cuoco Meets The Fanboys

Story Info
Kaley attends a special Meet & Greet at ComicCon.
10.5k words
4.43
49.7k
48
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers

This is a work of complete fiction. It just popped into my brain and I wrote it down. No one under legal age may read this, if you know what's good for you. No one over legal age should read this for the same reason. All characters used in this story are a parody of any real or fictional person. Comments are always welcome and appreciated.

*****

"Kaley! It's so nice to see my favorite Celeb Greeter!" Mel said as he held his arms out to hug Kaley.

Kaley Cuoco, sexy star of The Big Bang Theory, held her arms out towards her favorite promoter. "Mel! I missed you," she cooed out as they embraced.

Mel tried to contain a groan of pleasure as he felt Kaley's large chest pressed against his portly body. His dick lurched and started to harden and he hoped that the beautiful starlet couldn't feel it rubbing against her shapely thigh. "And how have you been this past year?" he asked as he broke the hug and tried to nonchalantly adjust the pants of his ill fitting suit. "I can guess your show id doing as well as always."

Kaley tried not to giggle as she felt Mel's dick throbbing against her leg before they parted. "Yep, we're headed into double digit seasons," she said enthusiastically. Everybody knew what a old perv the Promotional Manager was, but he was so sweet and never hit on any of the celebs that he worked with so everybody just considered him harmless. Well, maybe not harmless to the booth-babes. He certainly seemed to have a silver tongue as far as the young actresses looking to make a break for themselves were concerned. "Oh well, we've all paid our dues," she thought, shrugging to herself and causing her tan cleavage to jiggle. "And how are you, Mel? Still trying to help find the next hot, young starlet?"

Mel chuckled, trying to ignore the jiggle of Kaley's large, golden breasts. "Oh, you know me. Always offering a helpful hand," he said, trying to ignore the beautiful girl's firm, thick, athletic body. She was dressed conservatively enough with sneakers, blue jeans, a white button-up blouse and just the barest hint of a bright purple bra barely visible through the material. "In fact I'm auditioning a particularly talented girl for the role of Catwoman in the next Spider-Man movie," he said, barely able to pull his eyes away from Kaley's spectacular chest.

Kaley cocked her hips, showing off her body just a bit, a little treat to the overweight man. "I thought Catwoman was a Batman thing? Spider-Man had the Black Cat."

"Really? I wasn't aware of that," Mel answered with a wink.

"Oh, Mel," Kaley giggled, her whole body shaking as she did so.

Mel couldn't keep his eyes off of Kaley's body as she laughed. As her giggles began to subside he finally manged to tear his eyes away. "So, you ready to meet your fans?" he asked with a clap of his hands.

"Same as last year?" Kaley asked.

Mel placed his arm around Kaley's broad shoulders and began walking her to the specially set up conference room. "You're the boss," he said with a smile, enjoying the way the sexy celebrity's body felt against his.

"Oh yea!" Kaley cheered as she clapped her hands. "I love meeting my fans!"

--

An hour later Mel stood at a podium in the large conference room set aside at the Con. On one side of the room was a large stage hidden behind a thick, red curtain and on the other side set the over two dozen Fanboys and girls filling up the room to capacity. "Ladies and Gentlemen, Fanboys and girls, I'm proud to bring you the 8th annual ComicCon Quiz Show!" he said, his voice amplified over the crowd as they erupted into applause. "And here's your host again this year, Kaley Cuoco!" he continued as the curtain opened and the spotlight found Kaley in the middle of the stage.

Mel looked over the erupting crowd with pride. The ComicCon Quiz Show was perhaps the greatest Meet and Greet idea he had ever had. "Now remember," he said, trying to talk over the roar of the crowd. "This is not That-Other-Quiz-Show-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named. In That-Other-Quiz-Show-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named the Daily Double are worth points while our Everyday Subtractions are not. Furthermore That-Other-Quiz-Show-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named asks answers and are answered with questions, The ComicCon Quiz Show asks Questions that are answered with answers. I'm your announcer, Mel Blank, and here's Kaley!"

Music very much like the That-Other-Quiz-Show-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named theme song but legally different enough began playing as Kaley began swaying side to side. She wasn't the greatest dancer in the world, and she knew it, but for this performance she didn't need to be, and she knew it. Nobody ever came to the Quiz Show just to see her dance. Her athletic shoes squeaked on the stage floor as she moved her hips around. Her black, tear-away pants were loose fitting down her legs but stretched tight around her thick ass as she popped her tush out towards the audience and she grinned as the audiences' hoots and catcalls got louder. She turned around to face the audience and began popping her shoulders back, thrusting her chest out and causing her purple sports bra encased breasts to jiggle up and down beneath her zip-up black hoodie. She stopped dancing as the music wound down, her blonde hair slightly curled and artfully framing her beautiful face.

Mel grunted as the wanna-be actress who had apparently hid inside his podium without him knowing swallowed his cock whole. He had tried to explain the difference between Catwoman and the Black Cat to the young model earlier but it had done no good so he had promised to "audition" her after the show but as he had stood behind the podium waiting for the cue to announce the show and Kaley he had been surprised when he felt his zipper being pulled down and the tip of his cock enveloped in a warm wetness. There had been enough light for him to see the young model wearing a black PVC catsuit swallowing his cock and sucking as hard as she could, momentarily startling him, but as the cue was given to start the show and with no way to sneak the model off-stage he just shrugged his shoulders in acceptance and started. With the end of Kaley's dance she essentially took over the show so he really had nothing to do now but enjoy Catwoman's oral attentions.

Kaley made her way behind her own podium as partial lights came on. Unlike Mel's large, wooden podium hers was just a single aluminum pole jutting up from the stage floor with a small table on top making sure very little of her body was blocked from the audiences' view. "Hi, I'm Kaley Cuoco," she started as the audience began yelling and hooting at her. "And welcome to ComicCon Quiz Show!" The audience broke out in wild applause again as she waited for them to quiet down a little before continuing. "Allow me to introduce our contestants. First from Kansas City, Missouri is Kevin Conally." There was polite applause as Kevin waved. "From Indianapolis Indiana is Bill Forrester." More polite applause as Kaley looked over the audience. Nobody came to see the contestants she knew and they were usually met with jealous stares. Everybody in the audience had come for a shot at her special prize but by now the only ones with a shot at her were these three contestants. "Better luck next time," she thought as she announced, "And our third contestant is Francis Miller of Moose Mouth, Maine."

As the audience quieted down again the rest of the stage lights came up revealing the whole stage and the bank of flat screens behind Kaley came up. Where as That-Other-Quiz-Show-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named used a bank of televisions the ComicCon Quiz Show used the flat-screen LED screens which was legally different enough as the categories and point values flashed on. "And lets get started," Kaley announced as she waved her legally different enough yellow cue cards at the audience. "Kevin, you won the coin toss so you get to go first, kay?" she announced as she laid her cards out on her podium. Just because she worked on a show about geniuses didn't mean that she knew any of the answers to the Quiz Show's questions about Pop Culture or Science. She didn't know whose idea it was to have the star of a show about geek geniuses host a quiz show for geeks and geniuses but that guy had to be a genius themselves.

"Oh yesss..." Mel hissed as the young model tugged on his shaft and tongued his balls.

Kevin licked his lips as he stared at Kaley Cuoco's sexy body and wondered what her special prize was this year. "Oh, um... Nuclear Medicine," he stammered, hoping the blood flooding to his cock and making him hard would find it's way back to his brain. "For, ah... for a hundred."

The scores stayed pretty low at the start of the game but they usually did until after the first Everyday Subtraction. Kevin got the first 2 answers right but Francis got the third question right and scored double Kevin's points but Bill got the fourth question, only getting a hundred points but then scored the Everyday Subtraction on the fifth question, causing the audience to break out in cheers and cat-calls.

Kaley waited for the audience to calm down before starting again. "O.k. Bill, you get the Everyday Subtraction so nobody else can chime in. It's all up to you," she said, enjoying making the Fanboy sweat. It wasn't that she didn't enjoy these Meet & Greets at the Con but there wasn't any reason to make it easy for them. "In the category, '80's Pop Television,' what was the name of the show about a adorable robot girl?"

"I, uh... I, uh..." Bill stammered as he sweated. He'd gone to the ComicCon Quiz Show every year for the last four years so he knew how important the Everyday Subtraction was. "It was, um..."

"Fifteen seconds, Bill," Kaley whispered, trying to build the tension.

"Little Wonder!" Bill blurted out, causing the audience to break out in cheers.

"That's correct," Kaley beamed. "So, top or bottom?" she asked before stepping in front of her podium.

Bill licked his dry lips, wishing that they were allowed water during the show instead of just during the breaks. "Um, ah... bottoms," he sputtered.

Kaley didn't say anything, knowing her voice wouldn't carry over the sounds of the audience as she began toying with the elastic band of her break-away pants. She grinned wolfishly for a moment before tugging at her waist band and then yanking quickly up, pulling her pants away from her toned legs and exposing her tight volleyball shorts and causing the audience to erupt even louder in cheers. Her legs were a perfect golden tan and very toned, not enough to look masculine but her calves and thick thighs made it obvious that she worked out. Her tight shorts fit like a second skin and were the same bright purple as her sports bra but the color was slightly muted as they were pulled nearly transparent across her rounded ass. The material of her tight shorts slid snugly between her muscular ass cheeks and pulled up tight around her pubic mound without giving her a camel toe which she preferred, camel toes always looked icky to her.

Kaley pirouetted like a ballerina, making sure to give everyone a good look at her thick, round ass. She went back behind her podium and lifted up her answer cards. "Let's see Alex Trebek do that," she thought, still remembering the long, drawn out court battle. "Bill, you have control of the board."

It took Bill nearly a full minute of staring at Kaley's legs and ass before realizing she had said anything. "Oh, uh... Issac... Issac Newton for four... four hundred please."

Bill was completely lost over the next few questions, forgetting even how his buzzer worked as he stared lustfully at Kaley's exposed, toned and tanned legs. Kevin and Francis battled over the top spot, their scores never more than a few hundred points apart as Kevin hit on the next Everyday Subtraction and causing the crowd to explode.

"All right, Kevin, this next Everyday Subtraction is yours," Kaley announced. "What year was Sir Issac Newton Knighted?"

Kevin tried to ignore the throbbing in his pants as he concentrated on trying to get enough blood into his brain for it to work. He remembered at the Con last year only one out of the four Subtractions were answered correctly and the over eager fans in the audience had kicked the crap out of the contestants that had missed their questions. He took a deep breath to steady his nerves before answering, "April 16th, 1705."

"That's correct," Kaley said, causing the audience to begin yelling out. "So what will it be, Kevin? Top or bottom," she asked before stepping around in front of her podium.

Kevin desperately wanted to see more of Kaley's chest, remembering the year she had only worn pasties over her nipples and the uproar that it had caused, and that was before she had upgraded her boob job. Thinking it over he decided to play it safe anyway and said, "Bottoms."

The crowd roared as Kaley smiled coyly and began playing with the waistband of her tight, nearly transparent purple shorts. She placed the front of her body towards the audience and began slowly pulling her shorts down, thrusting her ass back towards the contestants. The further she pulled her shorts down the further she bent forward, keeping the audience from seeing her ass as she presented it to the 3 contestants.

Kevin, Bill and Francis didn't move, didn't blink, didn't breath as Kaley presented her thick, golden ass to them. She wore a purple G-string the same color as her shorts and sports bra, the small strap of material sinking between her muscular cheeks. Nobody hated a quarter inch of fabric more than the 3 contestants, the purple fabric the only thing separating them from seeing her naked from the waist down. Except for her white sneakers which just made her sexier some how.

Kaley released her shorts, leaving them pooled around her ankles and stood up slowly, seeming to take forever to finally stand up and reveal the brief bit of purple material just barely covering up her pubic mound. It didn't reveal the small strip of pubic hair just barely covering her vagina but she'd have to be careful how she walked or she'd accidentally flash herself to the audience. "And how embarrassing would that be?" she asked herself as she stepped out of her shorts. She turned around slowly, stretching her legs out, flexing her ass, letting the contestants and audience ogle her body that she worked so hard to keep in shape, and as the cheers of the audience vibrated the walls she knew that her hard work was appreciated.

Mel was slightly distracted by the model sucking his cock but was far more interested in Kaley's show as he fucked "Catwoman's" hungrily sucking mouth. Kaley winked playfully at him and he suddenly came, filling the young wanna-be actress's mouth with his hot cum. As he spurted his last shot into the girl's sucking mouth he suddenly remembered his job. "Oh, oh, oh..." he mumbled as he turned his mic back on. "And now for a quick break," he announced as the lights went down, the curtain closed, and the spotlight found Kaley again.

Kaley's golden ass was far to firm to twerk, and she was thankful for that, but that didn't stop her from waving it at the audience. The audience's cheers were loud enough to vibrate the stage floor as she swayed back and forth, the light from the spotlight gleaming off her tan flesh. She strutted back and forth across the stage making sure to turn slowly with her ass facing the audience, giving them plenty of time to see the purple G-string that she had bought specially for this year's Con. She stopped again, her thick rear end towards the audience with her toned legs spread shoulder length apart as she bent at the waist with her hands flat on the floor. The volume of the audience's cheers doubled and she grinned in pride, shaking her ass back and forth before slowly standing back up.

Kaley timed her dance perfectly and was standing straight up as the legally different enough from That-Other-Quiz-Show-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named music started and the curtain began to open back up. She sauntered over to her podium and grabbed her mic before strutting over to the contestants and stood in front of Kevin, her round ass pointed at the audience.

"But I want ouuuutttt," the model whispered up at Mel.

"Well... well, you can't," Mel stammered, trying to keep his voice low. "We've already started the show."

"But it's dusty and my legs are falling asleep," the amateur Catwoman whined.

"I don't..." Mel looked around helplessly. He'd already missed his mark announcing the end of the break but even then he couldn't just let her out, he had a professional reputation to think of. "I didn't ask you to hide under there. We'll just have to wait," he whispered down at the young booth-babe as she glared angrily up at him from around his spent cock.

"So Kevin, you're from Kansas City, right?" Kaley asked enthusiastically, bending slightly at the waist to poke her ass out at the audience a little as Kevin grunted in agreement. "And what do you do there?"

Kevin could barely take his eyes away from the little bit of material covering Kaley's pussy. "I'm a... I'm a med... a medical student," he muttered.

"That's soooo interesting," Kaley said before turning away from Kevin and giving him a great view of her ass as she took two steps away and turned towards Bill. "And our second contestant is Bill Forester from Indianapolis," she said, once again poking her ass towards the audience again. "Now Bill, it says here that you have the largest collection of comic books in private hands in the mid-west. Is that true?"

Bill croaked before mustering enough saliva to answer. "Uh, yes. Yes, it's true."

"That's really neat," Kaley chirped. "Congratulations." She turned away from Bill, making sure he got a good look at her rear-end and made her way to the last contestant. "Now, Frances, it says here you train ferrets for fun and profit. Is that true?" she asked, beaming up at him.

"Yes, Kaley, that's true," Francis said, gaining a bit of confidence talking about a subject he knew well. "I've trained over a hundred ferrets."

"That's soooo cute," Kaley gushed. "I love ferrets, with their little paws and whiskers," she said, finishing her sentence with a little girl's sing-song voice and leaning over Francis's podium, her large breasts pushing out of the top of her sports bra.

As Kaley turned away and walked back to her podium, swishing her succulent ass back and forth, Francis grinned. A new found confidence filled him at the beautiful stars words. "She loves ferrets," he thought to himself. For some reason the thought lifted him up like a life preserver in the ocean. "Chicks love ferrets."

Kaley replaced her mic on her podium and turned back towards the contestants. "All righty, fellas. We're in round two and the points are doubled. You guys ready?" All three of the contestants nodded and she barely noticed as Francis responded more enthusiastically than he had been previously. "Kevin, you had the last correct answer before the break so you go first."

Kevin just stood staring at Kaley's golden thighs for several moments before shaking the cobwebs from his head. "Right. Right, sorry, right. Um, Silver Age Comics for 400 please."

Kaley looked down at her cue card before speaking, wanting to make sure she got the name right. She'd die of embarrassment mispronouncing a superhero's name at ComicCon. "Jay Garrick, the Golden Age Flash, was replaced by this police scientist, the Silver Age Flash."

In barely an instant Francis's podium lit up. "Barry Allen," he blurted out.

"That's correct. 400 to Mr. Ferret," Kaley said playfully. "The board is yours."

Francis enjoyed a four question streak before hitting the next Everyday Subtraction. "All right, Francis. The next Subtraction is yours," Kaley said, flirtatiously playing with the zipper of her hoodie. With her pants and shorts gone only her jacket and sports bra remained to be subtracted and she playfully enjoyed watching Francis stare nervously at her chest. "In the category of Physics, how do you determine the speed of a falling object?"

muhabba
muhabba
171 Followers