Kaley Cuoco Meets The Fanboys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhh yeah,"Kaley groaned. "Now wash my back," she told him. "The body wash and loofah are over by the shampoo."

Bill looked in the corner of the shower stall and saw the peach scented body wash. "There's no loofah," he said, wondering if the hotel's gift shop sold any.

Kaley giggled, "Well, I guess you'll just have to get creative then. Start with my back first."

Bill looked around for a washcloth or a hand towel for a few moments before realization dawned on him. "Oh, o.k. Right," he mumbled as he grabbed the bottle of body wash and poured some into his palms. He rubbed his hands together to build up a lather and then placed his hands on Kaley's broad shoulders. He worked around her slick skin to her arms and then to the middle of her graceful back. His hands slid back up to her shoulder blades and to her sides where he felt where the warm flesh began to form her large tits. He licked his lips as he made his way down farther to her small waist and rubbed around her wide hips and the upper area of her firm ass.

Kaley grinned as she felt Bill's thumbs slide across the tops of her buttocks, unable to move lower because she was still sitting on the bench. "Okey dokey," she said and felt Bill move his hands away. She slowly stood up, presenting her glistening ass to Bill as she leaned chest first against the wall, her hard, sizzling nipples sliding against the smooth tiles. "Now start down at my ankles and wash my legs," she said warmly.

Bill gulped twice, nearly swallowing his tongue. He bent down, nearly falling as his feet tried to slide out from under him, until he was on his knees with his face perfectly even with Kaley's thick, golden ass. He could see between the under-swell of her cheeks at the point where her ass became her perfect pink pussy lips and the sight made him lick his lips, amazed that they could feel so dry in this steam, amazed at the sight of her wet labia and never broke eye contact as he clumsily soaped up one of her calves and then the other. It wasn't until he started on her thick thighs that he even attempted to break eye contact with his eyes darting back and forth from the tops of her thighs and ass to her clean shaven lips.

Just as Bill's fingertips traced the tops of Kaley's thighs and the start of her ass he heard her clear her throat to get his attention and what she said next caused his dick to throb to the point of pain. He looked up at her as she looked down around the side swell of her tit at him with a knowing smirk on her face.

"Bill, wash my tushie," Kaley said with a grin.

Bill looked at Kaley's upthrust ass in wide-eyed awe. His hands trembled as they slid up from the tops of her thighs until both golden cheeks filled his palms. He held her cheeks reverently, amazed at how much softer they felt compared to what he thought they would, his fingertips sinking into the soft skin. He wasn't actually sure what he had been expecting but her tan ass felt like firm foam rubber, almost like a sexy nerf ball, covered in pliant peach scented flesh. He began squeezing the thick flesh, softly kneading her firm cheeks like dough and heard her moan erotically above him.

"Mmmm, Bill," Kaley moaned out, enjoying everything Bill's fingers were doing to her. "You really are good with those fingers"

With a small surge of confidence Bill slid his fingertips between Kaley's cheeks. "Jesus. You could crack walnuts with these," he thought as he slid his fingertips across her puckered asshole and felt her shiver in pleasure as she gasped out. He slid his thumb across the entrance and probed it slightly, enjoying the way the sexy starlet was starting to pant.

Kaley's eyes rolled up in her head at the pleasure Bill was giving her. "Oh God, I nearly came," she groaned inwardly as his fingertips caressed her tight asshole. Needing to compose herself she stood up straighter, her cheeks squeezing down on Bill's thumbs between them. She flexed her muscular cheeks, squeezing down on his digits before turning around to face him. "You can stand up now, Bill. It's time to wash my front."

Bill couldn't hear Kaley, all his brain would register were her smooth pussy lips and small strip of pubic hair only a few inches from his face. Despite the water, despite the steam, despite the soap stinging his eyes he didn't blink and his tongue lolled out of his mouth like a panting puppy.

Kaley quickly slapped her hands over her mouth to keep from laughing out at the look on Bill's face. "Never laugh in front of a naked man", she chided herself. "No matter how adorably puppy like he looks." Containing her fit of laughter she reached down and hooked a finger under Bill's chin and used it to pull him to his feet.

Bill's eyes trailed up from Kaley's pussy to her flat stomach and then up to her impressive chest but stopped there as he stood straight with his head bent down towards her wet, glistening tits. It wasn't until Kaley knocked on the top of his head that he finally looked up at her face.

"You can start with my arms," Kaley giggled.

"What?" Bill choked out. "Oh, arms. Right, right." He filled his palms with more body wash as Kaley held her arms straight out to her sides, her large, wet tits pulling up higher on her chest and looking even more gravity defying. His eyes never left her chest as he lathered up one arm and then the other as the water flowed over the tops of her breasts and cascaded down the slopes, running into a stream off of her herd nipples.

This time Kaley didn't even try to get Bill's attention to give him more directions, she just grabbed his wrists and pulled his hands to to her tits, making a wet slapping sound.

Bill's heart was hammering in his chest as his knees buckled slightly at the feel of touching Kaley's breasts when he suddenly came, his white cum splashing across her flat stomach and washing away before she even noticed. As his orgasm subsided he was afraid that the shower would be over, one cum and then done, but since she didn't appear to have noticed and he wasn't going soft he decided to keep going until she told him to stop. He licked his lips hungrily as he fondled her amazing tits, running his thumbs over her hard nipples and enjoying the soft cooing noises that she was making. "And I'm doing that," he thought. "I'm feeling up Kaley Cuoco's boobs and she's getting off on it!"

Kaley began panting in lust, her quick breathes pushing her tits more firmly into Bill's questing hands. "Best Quiz Show yet," she thought as she began mewling in pleasure.

Working Kaley's tits around in circles Bill began pinching and rolling her nipples between his fingertips as she kept her hands on his wrists, holding his hands to her chest. The appreciative noises she was making had his cock throbbing again and without even thinking about it he bent down and took a rosy pink nipples between his lips, sucking hard and licking the rubbery nub with his tongue.

"Oh My God!" Kaley gasped out as she nearly lost her footing when Bill began licking and sucking her tit. "This geek is going to make me fucking cum early," she thought to herself as she unconsciously pushed her chest out, trying to shove more of her firm tit into his sucking mouth. Kaley gasped out as her eager winner switched from one tit to the other. "Mmm, you're good with your tongue too," she giggled as she placed her hands on his shoulders and pushed him back, breaking the seal of his lips on her breast. "To bad people don't take showers with their tongues," she said with a coy wink.

Bill looked heart-broken as Kaley once again gripped his wrists. "Don't look so sad," she said with a fake pout, making sure to push her bottom lip out as she pushed his hands down her flush body. "You're not done cleaning me yet," she whispered eroticly, her pout giving way to a coy grin. She chewed her bottom lip as she pushed down on the top of Bill's head until he was on his knees in front of her and then she spread her legs slightly. He looked up at her and a shiver went through her as he stared up at her in awe, almost reverently. "Now finish cleaning me, Bill," she said, her voice trembling a little in anticipation. She couldn't remember being turned on this much at a Con before. "Finish cleaning all of me."

"Oh wow," Bill whispered as he raised a trembling hand up and felt Kaley's hot, wet pussy with his fingertips, delicately tracing around it's folds. He cupped her mound with his hand and squeezed slightly and felt her entire body shudder in pleasure. "Awesome," he moaned as he slowly slid his middle finger up and down between her plump lips, teasing her and enjoying the sounds of her pants and moans as she reached down and gripped his wrist, urging him to probe harder. Finding her small, slick hole he slowly inserted his finger into her hot pussy and began slowly sawing it in and out searching for her elusive G-spot. She gripped his wrist tighter, her nails digging into his skin as she began humping his hand. He slid his ring finger into her juicy hole and caused her to buck suddenly against his hand as sexy moans escaped from her gasping mouth while he delved deep inside of her wet, sexy body searching for her special spot.

Kaley cried out and her body bucked against his hand again as his thumb slid over her clit. "Oh, oh right there, Bill," she panted in pleasure. "Use your thumb right there." She gritted her teeth and hissed as he began making long, slow circles against her throbbing clit, so very glad that he had been the one to win the show. She turned herself sideways to him and felt his hard cock slide against her thigh as he stood back up and immediately he began humping against her leg like a horny puppy. She grinned at the feel of him rubbing his hard-on against her and then looked deep into his eyes. "And my tushie. Don't forget my tushie," she said sweetly and innocently.

Bill's eyes bugged wide open. "I, uh... wha?"

Kaley gripped Bill's free hand and brought it up between their faces. She moved his fingers around until he was making a fist and then brought his thumb up. "My ass, Bill. I like to be very clean," she said before forcing his hand down and behind her. She released his hand and shuddered as his thumb slid between her taunt ass-cheeks and rubbed against her puckered hole. "Mmm, yeah. Right there, Bill," she moaned out. Her toes curled as she felt him press against her tightest hole and then popped past the ring of muscle at the entrance to her asshole. "Oh God!" she gasped out.

Bill had to keep a beat in his head to keep up with everything he was doing. "One, two, three, four..." he muttered to himself as he humped against Kaley's smooth, wet thigh while he pumped two fingers into her hot, tight, pussy while circling her clit with his thumb and began pushing his other thumb into her gripping asshole.

"Ohhh, mmm..." Kaley moaned as she rocked her hips back and forth against Bill's talented fingers. "I'm gonna... I'm gonna..." she moaned out in pleasure as she gripped his wrists and held his hands against her pussy and ass. She shut her eyes tight as she shouted out in bliss, "I'm gonna cuuummm!" Her muscles locked tight as her orgasm rushed over her, her toned body twitching as fireworks exploded behind her eyes. Her pussy and ass clamped down on Bill's fingers as she rode them through her orgasm, her juices flooding from her cunt to mix with the hot water and run down her trembling thighs.

A dopey grin spread across Kaley's face as she came down from her orgasm and her muscles slowly remembered how to relax. "Mmm, good job, sweetie," she moaned as she pulled Bill's fingers out of her sated body. "Good boy, Bill."

Bill watched Kaley with wide eyed fascination, entranced by the sight of television star Kaley Cuoco cumming and awestruck that it was because of him.

"Mmm, good boy, Bill," Kaley continued cooing as she patted Bill affectionately on the head. "Now it's your turn," she grinned as Bill dumbly obeyed her as she pushed him facing the wall, his throbbing erection sliding over the front of her thighs as he was turned around to face the wall.

"I... wha?" Bull mumbled as he faced the wall.

Kaley grabbed her body wash and squeezed a large amount across her impressive chest. "It's a shower, Bill, remember?" she said with obvious glee. "We can't have you leaving a shower without getting all washed up, now can we?"

"I uh, uh..." Bill stammered until he was once again stunned into silence by the warm sensation of two spongy objects with hard, little tips pressed against his back. "Is she... is she...?" he wondered.

Kaley pressed her large, sudsy tits against Bill's wet back and began moving her chest from side to side, soaping and washing his upper back and shoulders. With her extra weight pressed firmly against him he braced himself against the stall as she stood on her tip-toes and rubbed her breasts against his neck and the top of his shoulders. She worked her firm orbs from side to side and down his back until she finally made her way down to his waist. Using her hands to hold the sides of her tits together she knelt lower, rubbing his thighs up and down between the golden valley of her slick breasts. She couldn't kneel any lower than her thigh as she pushed her breasts up and down, surrounding the outside of first one thigh and then the other, working herself back up from the bottom of his thighs to the top until her slick, golden orbs were pressed against his ass. She stifled a giggle as she saw his knees shaking and wondered to herself if Bill was closer to cumming or collapsing as she stood back up. "O.k., Bill. Turn around."

Bill slowly turned around, not trusting his legs not to collapse under him, until he was facing Kaley. She giggled as she slowly pressed herself against him fully, molding her body to his before giving him a quick peck on the tip of his nose. He groaned and his eyes rolled up into his head as she began working her chest side to side, sliding her warm, silky breasts across his chest. He balled his hands into fists, trying to force himself not to cum as his cock slid over her flat stomach and he forced himself not to look at the naked star's body, knowing that would be the final straw. He began panting as she made her way lower down his abdomen, his cock pressed firmly against her as she slid slowly to her knees and her tits rubbed against his waist. He gasped as she pulled her chest way, looking down at her as she wrapped her tits around the front of his thigh and began rubbing her tits up and down his leg.

Kaley had felt Bill's pulse through his cock when it had been pressed between them and had known he was about to pop. She finished soaping up his thighs and then pulled away from him as she sat up straighter with his cock now pointing at her chest, giving him a small break before he came to soon. She looked up at him staring down at her and smiled warmly up at him. "Well, Bill. Just one more thing to wash," she said as she leaned forward against him.

"Oh my fucking God," Bill blurted out as Kaley's warm tits enveloped his cock. His palms were pressed flat against the wall for balance as his hips rocked back and forth, plunging his cock in and out of her magnificent breasts. He was unable to control his thrusting hips and could feel his feet beginning to slide out from underneath him, luckily Kaley spread her knees, blocking his feet from sliding any farther as she worked her tits up and down his pole. The very tip of his cock would poke out from the top of her cleavage whenever he thrust himself up and he tried to think of the game Whack-a-mole to try and distract him from the liquid pleasure shoot through his body from his cock up to his brain. Her golden cleavage was nearly frictionless as he worked himself in and out and she worked herself up and down and the sensation was driving him wild. Suddenly the warm, slightly amused look left her face and her eyes filled with lust as she licked her lips.

Kaley enjoyed teasing her fans but decided that poor Bill had enough teasing for one day. "Cum for me, Bill. Cum all over me," she whispered breathlessly as she looked deep into Bill's eyes.

"Aaahhh..." Bill shouted as he thrust his hips up, the head of his cock poking out of Kaley's tits, and came. His orgasm seemed to erupt through him like a volcano, his cum spewing up and across Kaley's beautiful face, graceful neck, and gleaming tits. The white of his cum stood out starkly against her tan skin for a moment before being washed away by the warm water flowing over her naked body. Stream after stream of her hot cum shot out of his prick as he lost all muscle control and would have slid to the floor if the sexy star hadn't been bracing his feet. Finally his orgasm stopped and his cock began to soften and shrink inside of Kaley's warm cleavage.

When she felt that Bill had regained the strength in his legs Kaley stood up and affectionately patted the top of his head again. "I just love the showers here at ComicCon, don't you?" she said as she rinsed the last of his cum off of her body and turned the shower off. "I'd love to spend some more time with you but I've got a autograph session in about thirty minutes and I've got to do my hair and make-up, o.k.?"

"Yeah. No, yeah. I mean, yes," Bill stammered slightly dazed. "Um, can I...?"

"Get a autograph?" Kaley said finishing Bill's sentence as she began drying off. "Of course you can, sweetie." Still completely nude she walked out of the bathroom and into her suite as Bill followed her, forgetting that he needed to towel himself off. Kaley bent over one of the desks, her damp ass high in the air, and pulled out a 8x10 photo of herself from of one of the drawers. She scribbled on it and was about to hand it to him but stopped herself when she noticed he hadn't dried off yet. "How 'bout I leave this here until you get dried off?" she said. "You don't want it to smear," she finished before heading back to the bathroom, her firm tits swaying slightly on her chest. She came back out with a towel and handed it to the still dazed contestant. "Here you go," she said before giving him a quick peck on the cheek. "Now I got to get ready. It was nice meeting you," she said sweetly before heading back into the bathroom and closing the door behind her.

Bill looked at the towel like it was a alien object for a moment, still bewildered over taking a sexy shower with his favorite starlet. He shuffled over to the desk and looked at the picture Kaley had given him. It was the usual star photo, just a shot of her head, and written below it was, "Dear Bill, thanks for sharing the soap. You really are very good with your fingers. Love, Kaley."

The End.