Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 01

Story Info
Kali starts a new job, and is on the ball(s).
4.8k words
4.55
41.5k
50

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/22/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Victrixx
Victrixx
30 Followers

Kali couldn't believe her luck. At nineteen years old, she had just started working at this men's fitting store and already she had her eyes on a hot target. Kali a young brunette girl was quite the looker too. She was about five foot six, with a great set of C cup tits, and a killer ass, as well as some incredible looking lips on her pretty face that the boys would usually call Dick sucking lips. Kali though, while pretty inexperienced, already knew, her kink wasn't sucking cock, instead she had an unexplained hunger for sucking balls.

So far though, she had only been able to fantasize about it. Even at her age and as horny as she always was, she was still very selective so she had never had the pleasure yet. But she had fantasies, oh, how she had fantasies. She thought of licking and sucking on a sexy guy's nuts all the time. His big, juicy, swinging balls. Filled to the brim with hot man cum, trapped, just waiting to gush out all over her face. She wondered how guys could walk around all day with those monsters attached to the base of their thick cocks swollen with cum. She would see some sexy dude walk by and wonder to herself, "How big are they? Don't they get heavy? Do they have to empty their balls all the time just to fit them in their pants? What do they taste like? Is it a different flavor for each guy?" Well, thanks to her new job she was going to find the answers to a lot of her questions and soon.

She had found an advertisement for a job and showed up to an interview for what she thought was a normal clothing store. After she started working there she found out that what made the store special was that the women assisted in sizing and fitting the men in the dressing rooms privately as a special service. Nothing untoward supposedly, just helping with fitting the clientele.

She realized how lucky she was to start working there soon enough, though. She figured that at least at work, helping the men out with fitting their packages into some nice clothes, she would at least have plenty of opportunity to cop a feel or two to fuel her own fantasies for later, and she could always just say it was an accident if one of the guys caught her rubbing his cock and cupping his nuts. After all she was "only there to help size them", she thought to herself. If they didn't like her grabbing their junk, and what sane guy wouldn't, then they'll just have to get over it. She didn't know though, at this point, how far her fantasies would be merging with her reality.

So, as Kali stood there in the store on her first day, she had helped one or two older men in their fifties to find sox. "Socks, really?" she thought. "Why would you come to a nice store like this just to get socks?" As she was thinking to herself though, she saw a young man walk in. She eyed him up and down and liked what she saw. She made a bee line for him immediately, hoping to finally spice up her day.

He was handsome, about five feet nine inches tall, brown hair, and kind of cute the way he seemed sort of nervous about the store. He was at the front desk where the young store manager Kristina, a twenty four year old red head, who only stood about five four, but was graced with a great set of D cups despite her tiny waste, was explaining the store service to him.

Kali wondered what he was here looking to buy. You could get some nice clothes here at the store, but this young man was dressed pretty casually. In fact, he was just wearing a t-shirt and a pair of relaxed shorts. Kali had come to a stop in front of boy and the manager, she now noticed at this distance a pretty nice looking package seemed to be hiding in those shorts and she was continuing to check him out when she heard the manager say something to her. She looked up, unaware that they had stopped talking for a while and realized that the boy had caught her staring at his crotch. "Oh, hello, I'm Kali", she said to him. "Nice to meet you." She tried to play it cool for now.

"Ah good, Kali, this is peter." Kristina told her introducing them. "He's here to buy some business casual for an upcoming interview."

Kali snuck a quick glance down at the boy's groin while he focused on Kristina's talking, "Oh", she thought, "somebody's a horny boy.", as she noticed, with growing interest, his shorts tenting quite a bit. "Was that from him noticing me look at his goods?" she thought. "Hm, he seems so innocent, yummy."

She tried to hide the excited gleam in her eyes as she rejoined the conversation, but mental images of his hard cock bobbing in front of her, his sack heavy with his swollen, cum filled balls, just dangling there for her enjoyment kept popping into her head. She continued to steal glances at the hidden treasure before her, her interest growing at the same time that his obvious arousal was.

Kali looked up at him, her dirty thoughts still stuck in his shorts where she wished she could stick her greedy little hands, and said, "Welcome to the store, would you please cum for me", and catching herself, "I mean, please come this way!" She tried to keep going after her little slip of the tongue. Nobody said anything so she thought it had gone unnoticed. Peter, though, had not missed it. In fact, as Kali had looked up at him, after staring at his crotch this whole time, the look on her face made him nervous and immediately his cock hardened completely. Her little verbal mistake, asking him to cum for her, made him worry that he'd fulfill her wish right there in front of both women. He shuddered a little bit and you could see his face go red. He wasn't used to this attention from the fairer sex, even if it was just part of this stores business, and you couldn't get any more fair than these two! He was only a few inches taller, but, that was enough to give him a great view down onto some even greater cleavage.

Kali was wearing a simple, but sexy, one piece dress skirt, that had a very deep plunge in front all the way past her full breasts and the bottom of the skirt ended dangerously close to the bottom of her ample, curvy, ass. Kristina, too, being shorter and with even larger tits was veritably looking straight up at him while she talked. This gave a very erotic feel to Peter as he looked straight down her flowery button up shirt, that, to him, looked to be straining to keep those full titties from breaking loose and bouncing free.

He wondered, for a moment, what it would be like to look down at her like this with those big beautiful eyes looking into his, while she stroked his cock with those incredible breasts. He was so distracted by all the enticing flesh on display he didn't notice how obvious his throbbing cock had gotten to the two of them, despite the enjoyable throbbing sensations he felt, as he enjoyed the view.

Kali, and Kristina, however, noticed that he had gone completely rigid, and each wondered if they might be able to get more acquainted with this very obvious, hard, throbbing, erection. They both stared for a long moment, feeling their pussies clench involuntarily and immediately moisten. Kali looked up at Peter, slowly this time, looking him in the eye, a wicked smile on her face that only seemed to make the boy go even more rigid, in every place.

Peter wasn't sure what to do. He was struggling as it was to keep his pulsing cock from being any more obvious, and failing horribly, and now this incredible beauty was staring at him like she was ready to eat him. (How right he was!) Peter was trying to decide what to do, when Kali suddenly took his arm. She held his arm close, right up against her breasts, as she lead him to the fitting area. Peter glanced down at his arm and noticed the way she was holding him against her had pushed her tits up and he could see far down her shirt. He could even feel them bouncing against him as she walked him through the store. He could easily see down the plunge on her shirt front and if it wasn't for her frilly bra he would have easily seen her nipples.

"Right this way, sir." She said to Peter.

"Oh my gosh!" thought Peter. She gave such a naughty look when she said sir. He felt himself start to lose it. "If this keeps up I'm going to cum without them even touching me!", he thought to himself. His cock was starting to leak precum now and he could feel it starting to soak his boxers. He only hoped it wasn't apparent to the gorgeous girl that was hanging on his arm. As they walked to the back of the store her hip was rubbing right across his crotch, making his boxers work back and forth across the swollen tip of his penis, just making things worse!

Kali lead Peter back to the fitting area, the whole time she could feel his bulge against her hip and thigh. It was kind of hard to judge that way, but she thought he must have a pretty nice package indeed. She was so close to him now she could tell that besides having a raging hard on going, he was starting to breath pretty heavily too. She realized that she was having much more of an effect on this young man that she first thought. "Wow, not only is he rock hard already, but he looks like he might cum at any moment! Ha, that would be pretty cool." She thought, not believing that would happen, but feeling very flattered that she was having such an effect on a guy. She felt her nipples had hardened as well, and were now sticking out as far as they could, still trapped in her bra. The sensation was great as her taut nipples strained against the cloth, her sensitive nubs sending bolts of pleasure as they rubbed against the inside of her bra as her tits bounced from walking.

They arrived near the private fitting rooms and stopped. Kali finally turned to face him still holding his hand. As she turned she took a longer, more open, look at his bulging shorts, and looked down to see a dark stain. Surprised, she glanced up at Peter then back down to his crotch to see a growing wet patch on the front of his shorts. A look of surprise turned into a wide smile, then into a look of growing lust on Kali's face, she was realizing his throbbing cock was leaking precum like a faucet now, and in just these few steps he had already leaked his cock juice through his shorts.

"Ah!" A little gasp escaped her lips when she thought about how full his balls must be to already be, to be leaking their man juice like that. With that thought, she started leaking some juices of her own. She needed to see more, she thought, she needed to tease him more, and, damn it, she needed to get at those juicy nuts!

Looking into his face she put on a helpful demeanor and said, "Dear customer, I didn't notice this stain on your shorts before. It's a good thing you, came, today." She said as she cast a sexy sideways glance at him.

Peter couldn't believe this was happening and couldn't manage to form a sentence at this point.

She continued, "Perhaps we could do something about that stain, here let me see." With that she reached out and placed her hand directly on Peter's hard cock where the stain was.

Peter just stood speechless, way out of his league with how bold this sexy little temptress, Kali, was being.

Kali immediately felt Peters cock throb when she touched it through his shorts. As she started to stroke up and down the front of his shorts, she could feel a pulsing sensation, deep in her own wet slit, every time she felt his cock throb against her hand. Kali slowly rubbed up and down the front of the shorts feeling how springy and yet hard his cock felt through them. She had never gotten to actually feel one yet, and she was glad that at last, she was finally getting some, "first hand", experience.

She kept up the act a bit longer. "Oh my, this stain is really stubborn it seems, I'm not sure we have anything in the store to take care of this problem.", and as she said, this, she slid her hand down and cupped his balls. "Wow!", they felt huge to her, quite a bit bigger than a golf ball each. Her mouth was practically watering now, and her pussy definitely was. She was worried she might be giving her own show of making stains soon. As it was she would need to change panties for sure, they were soaked in the crotch already.

Kali didn't notice, but when she was bent over, "checking", his stain, she had put ample cleavage on display. Peter had been stunned but not enough to miss out on watching her perky tits sway as she rubbed his cock through his clothing. He wasn't prepared at all however when she suddenly gave his balls some attention too. That was probably the last straw. As she held his sack, he could feel a rush of blood to the region and could feel a familiar feeling he knew to mean that his cock was ready to burst.

At that moment Kristina, the manager, appeared on the other side of a clothing rack opposite the two. Both of them looked up in surprise, and Kali turned to face her, stepping in front Peter, not knowing just how far her teasing had already taken the poor boy. She backed into him then, thinking this just another opportunity to continue her torture of the young man's throbbing cock by rubbing her tight ass up against him while she acknowledged the manager. This, as it turns out, was the real final straw for Peter. The wonderful sensation of Kali's full ass cheeks surrounding his dick was too much for him, and he naturally reached forward, grabbing her hips to hold onto as warmth swept through him straight to his groin.

Kali stood shocked as she faced the manager, Peter had just grabbed ahold of her hips and was grinding his cock into the welcoming cleft of her ass. She could feel its' incredible heat nestled there between her curves. She still tried to focus on the manager and was glad that the clothing rack was between them hiding what was going on from shoulder down, besides the lack of height of the small, but well endowed manager. She felt Peter shaking against her ass and he had started to grind in rhythm up and down her crack with his hips.

"Kali, just let me know if you need any help, since you are still new, alright?" Kristina was saying to her, hoping to find a way to get closer to the horny young man herself.

"Of course, Kristina." Kali responded back as relaxed as possible while a teenage boy was slowly humping her ass just a few feet from her new manager.

While Peter continued to grind against her, each short thrust seemed to catch and inch his shorts down in front, while shoving Kali's short dress skirt up over her ass cheeks, finally exposing the tip of his cock.

"I'll do my best," said Kali, right as Peter's cock slipped completely out of his shorts, slipping between her now exposed bare cheeked ass, to rub directly against her slippery, soaked, panty covered pussy "Ah!, I mean, and I'll make sure Peter comes again and again, to the store!"

"Ok, great!" Kristina said eying the girl suspiciously.

Peter continued to thrust as slowly as he could manage between he now slick, soft thighs. The head of his engorged member brushing back and forth across her damp lips, causing Kali to start to blush furiously herself. Kali looked at the manager, trying to think of something before they were caught. She quickly clamped her muscular thighs down on Peters relentless penis. This seemed to stop his thrusting motion over her dangerously stimulated pussy, but it also trapped his cock directly against her wet lips, and the heat from his arousal was almost as stimulating to her wet flesh as his thrusting had been. At least he was still, and as the manager eyed them one more time, she turned and walked away towards the counter.

"Something funny is going on." Thought Kristina. "I'll need to check in on them again soon."

Kali turned her head to Peter, "Sir, what do you think you are doing?!"

That sobered Peter up a little, and he stopped trying to move, realizing that he had just grabbed this beautiful woman, in the middle of the store, and started humping her. The shock struck him and he back peddled, his cock slipping free of her vice like thighs, and bubble butt. "I, I, I'm so sorry I didn't mean to", he started to say.

Kali new she had him trapped now. "That is very inappropriate behavior, sir!" She said acting cross. "Just look at the mess you made of my dress, and you've gotten it all wet as well!" She didn't bother to pull her skirt down yet, letting him get an eyeful of her tight panties, that hugged her curves, and outlined her swollen aroused pussy. All of which was completely soaked, just as much from Kali as from Peter, but she played it off like it had all been him. "My oh my, would you just look at how wet I am now. Look how much of your filthy cock juice you've gotten on me and my clothes!" She reached her fingers between her legs and covered them in their mixed juices, holding them up for him to see to make her point. "Sir, I can't allow this behavior, not to mention, how am I supposed to help with your fitting if you can't keep your naughty cock from leaking all over me!"

Peter just stood there too embarrassed, and shocked to say anything, his dick still standing out in front of him. A fact he seemed to have forgotten, but Kali had not, as she watched the effects she was having on him. His raging hard on, battling his head for control. She watched it sway with excitement with her dirty talk, and then recede just a little as his embarrassment tried to calm him down.

"I'm not sure how I will even be able to continue work like this." She said, and, faking a sigh, "I guess we'll just need to do something about this." With that said, she reached and grabbed a hold of Peter's, peter, and led the dumbfounded boy into one of the fitting rooms by his cock.

Peter had no idea what was going on, and when Kali grabbed his shaft he was thrilled and then confused as she led him, waddling, his shorts half way down his legs by his throbbing erection into one of the fitting rooms. It was so embarrassing, but, his cock didn't seem to care and only got harder.

Kali stopped inside the door and moved Peter around wherever she wanted by tugging on his cock in the direction she wanted him to go. Sudden rushes of pleasure mixed with confusion in peter as he was lead around like a naughty child, but, in the naughtiest way he could think of.

She closed and locked the door to the room, all while still holding his penis firmly in her soft warm hands. When the door closed she finally released it, turning to him she said, "Well, let's see what we can do about this shall we?", and suddenly she grabbed his waistband, and yanked his shorts down to his feet, then grabbed the shocked teen and turned him to face the mirrored wall. "Step out of them." She said matter of factly. Peter was too confused anymore to really muster any resistance, and so, did as she told him. "Good, now spread your legs, wider." He again complied.

He was now standing facing the mirror, his legs set wide apart, his cock bobbing in front of him, moving with his heightened pulse, and his swollen testicles dangling, heavy with cum, beneath it.

Kali took in the site, looking around him into the mirror, enjoying his expression of complete confusion and embarrassment, but, what she enjoyed even more, was the site below his waste now free of any obstructions. He did in fact have an impressive penis, probably about seven inches long, but so thick, she thought, but the best part was when she saw his huge balls finally freed, and, they were completely hairless. He kept the whole area free of annoying hairs! She quivered at this. They were definitely bigger than golf balls, and his sack was tight around them. They looked swollen, and heavy. She imagined they were completely full of cum just waiting to come bursting out of his cock, but she had other plans first.

"Well, I see the problem here." She said, a quiver in her voice as she continued to admire his large nuts. "How do you expect me to size you properly with these in the way!", and as she said this she reached around from behind grabbing one of his large testicles in each hand. Peter jumped a little, but kept his pose. "Wow, I don't know how you can just walk around with these in public." She said. "Aren't you worried about everyone staring at these huge nuts of yours?" she taunted him as she continued to gently squeeze, and caress, each of his full balls. They felt like they would burst in her little hands, and they were heavy, so heavy.

Victrixx
Victrixx
30 Followers
12