Kali's Fun Fittings Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Peter surprised both of them saying, "Not as worried as you and your friend must be of everyone staring at your huge bouncy tits!"

Kali was shocked, but, even more turned on than anything. "So, he does have a voice after all." She thought. "Good."

Kali kept ahold of one of his balls with her hand as she stepped around in front of him. "So, you like my tits, huh?" she said, reaching up with her free hand to caress the front of her dress just over her hard, aching nipples. She looked down at herself and noticed how far her nipples poked out of her dress, even despite the bra. She felt his hot throbbing rod lightly slapping against her arm as she continued to squeeze, and rub, his right testicle with her left hand. It left a trail of precum on her skin where the engorged tip touched. It was streaming precum down the whole shaft now, and was starting to drip down across his balls.

"Yeah", he said and then cleared his throat, "Yeah I really like your tits." More forcefully this time.

"Well, maybe if you behave, you will get to see them." She said. "But I think it's time I do something about these things before they cause any more, problems." Kali gave his nuts a squeeze and then knelt down in front of him.

There she was face to, well, balls, finally. She eyed them with uncontained lust, and decided she was done waiting. She grabbed his cock with her right hand and started to slowly tug on his cock while she leaned forward, mouth open, to run her hot tongue over his swollen sack. She caressed, and manipulated, his balls with her tongue and lips. She was literally drooling all over his ball sack as she licked and sucked on each of his nads. She opened her mouth wide and tried to suck his right nut into her mouth barely able to get it into her mouth. She lolled her tongue all around it, sucking, almost suckling on it, as if it was the most delicious thing she had ever put in her mouth, then remembered there was another one that needed attention. She released his right nut from her mouth with a loud pop, and quickly tried to suck his left nut into her hot hungry mouth. The whole time she continued to stroke his pulsing cock, now very slick with his continued torrent of precum. It covered her little hand, and dripped down his shaft to coat his balls, and mix with her spit as she continued to devour his testicles like a starving woman.

Peter was beyond himself. He had never even imagined anything like this happening to him. Standing half naked in a fitting room in a public store, with a gorgeous woman stroking his cock, and sucking and licking all over his balls. Every moment was bliss. He hadn't thought that having his nuts treated this way would have felt so good. It was so hot. Looking down at this sexy girl between his legs, occasionally she would suck his nuts into her mouth and pull back with his nut trapped between her lips as she tugged on it softly until it released with a loud pop, causing both of them to go swinging heavily between his legs. This was always met with a soft moan of need from Kali, who, would dive back under them and lick from his taint up his sack slowly, coating his balls in her saliva, and licking up all the precum that was dripping down his shaft onto them.

During this time the manager, Kristina, had wandered back over to the fitting room area and was standing outside the door, listening. She wasn't sure what was going on until she heard Peter say something about Her and Kali's tits. "Oh, my" She said quietly. She was shocked, but was getting turned on now too. "So he likes my tits, that naughty little boy." Then she heard him tell Kali he really liked her tits, and she thought, "Maybe I should check on them.", but she waited for a little bit longer debating what to do but, after a couple minutes went by she decided to use her key to open the door.

Peter had about all he could take, and Kali had started to speed up her tugging on his cock. He looked down at her, and at that moment she looked up too and their eyes met. He looked into them, as she looked back her mouth wrapped around one of his nuts, sucking on it like she could get to all the stored cum that way, savoring it with a look of satisfaction and lust on her face.

That was it. Peter's nuts tightened up, and Kali could feel it, having one in her mouth made that easy. She continued to stare into his eyes, and she started to really jerk his cock now. Her hand sloppy with his precum, making louder and louder slick sounds as she really went at it with her hand on his rod.

While still staring into each other's eyes, Peter tensed up, his cock swelled even more then, and while Kali looked on, thrilled, excited, and with her pussy juice running down her trembling thighs then dripping onto the floor below her, Peter erupted. Kali could feel the cum rushing out of his testicles under her tongue and lips, pulsing up through his cock and finally shooting a thick gooey stream of cum up into the air. Kali closed her eyes then, as it all came back down showering her in a thick torrent of hot cum.

Peter's cock continued to thrust uncontrollably into the air, spewing shot after shot of his hot, sticky juice all over Kali's smiling face and the dressing room. Kali was ecstatic as his man juice covered her flushed skin, dripping down her chin to fall upon her heaving breasts.

"Oh, fuck," she gasped breathlessly, as her pussy began to cream in her panties. The stimulation had become too much for her, the wanton acts driving her over the edge into sexual oblivion where only these delicious balls, this throbbing cock, and now her own soaked pussy existed.

With her eyes closed, covered in cum, her face pressed against Peter's cock while it continued to spew cum, Kali trembled helplessly as the door to the dressing room began to open...

12