Kallie Takes the Lead Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now, your dear old dad is 1/16th troll, on my father's side. And not to brag, but one of your relatives, a hundred some years ago, was a ripper down in Austin. I know, everyone makes the same claim, but in our case, it's true. He couldn't channel his urges and strayed under the moontowers, drew attention and peace keepers, like myself, had to deal with him."

With his long grimy hooked fingernail he carved initials into my left breast. They healed leaving the letters in a blood smear.

"He didn't know how to deal, or make deals, to keep under the radar, to keep his urges fed."

He carved the word 'whore' into the massive roll of my belly, by the time he finished the word, the first letter had completely healed. He licked the blood away and cut the word 'cum dump' in its place.

"You, my dear daughter, are a 1/32nd troll, which means several things. You regenerate like I do, which will make you very hard to kill. Theoretically, since you made that soul deal, I could take a sizable cutting from you and grow a whole other you! Souls, you see, are the main impediment to cloning, hybrids have them, trolls do not, otherwise if you didn't burn the pieces of a dead troll, they'd become whole trolls in time. Given all that, we could modify your body in ways that boggle the imagination. I could double the number of tits you've got, or with repeated crushing, lengthen those nipples.

I, personally have toyed with the idea of bisecting my cock into a double barreled, under and over affair, but it's hard enough to find a woman that I can fuck and not kill outright in the process. My throat hammer can tear cheek flesh if I skull fucked a normal person.

You are sterile, btw, so no amount of baby batter will knock you up. I could fill you like a twinkie piglet, and you'd never have to worry about little troll babies. You aren't anywhere near as strong as I am, and almost perfectly human looking. Bully for you! Because you heal like you do, because you've been trained, you can take just about any sized cock, in any of your holes. You just heal to accommodate as you're being used. Isn't that convenient, since your sex drive is full on troll. You're going to need to keep those holes filled, I'm afraid just your poor Master won't be enough for you."

My own drool ran into my ear, hair, and onto the dirt beneath me as he used my body. The coin on my forehead, coupled with the sound fucking he was giving me, fed those bits of troll within me. Those things I had always felt, but could never give name to. Those pieces of me that were always... Hungry.

"My cum will make you absolutely fucking insane."

His left hand grasped my throat, cutting off my air. I started to gray out.

"d- duh- da- daddy, daddy, ugh, d- daddy-"

He rammed away at my ruined asshole rattling the chains that held me.

"Oh how I love it when you call me daddy! Uhhh, huh, uuuuhaaa, fuck! Like a fucking twinkie!"

His cock spammed, and filled my insides, making my intestines cramp as his nut pulses pushed more of his troll muck up my ass.

"Alas, as a creature of my word, I honor the deals I have made. Your Oni is at the door, still battering away with her cudgel. From her perspective, it's only been moments since you crossed the threshold, and I doubt right now you could tell me how many weeks you've been here while I've been fattening and fucking you up, relative to that, in here. I'm going to flip the coin and release the warding. It will let her in eventually, to come fetch you. As you must be starting to suspect, for a female of troll blood, male troll cum is quite addictive. Another year without feeding on my spunk and you might have been able to kick the craving. Now? Let's say, you're pretty fucked.

Finish your chores if you can, and return to your master. When you can't stand to be without my cum, follow your nose. My cock is sated for now."

He reached out and flipped the coin, before replacing it upon my head.

My senses ran completely amok, before shutting off, I felt tremendous pain, and then nothing.

"Kallie, Kallie!"

Roxie shook me awake while pulling the hooks from my body. Dried blood lay in a congealed pool under me, my bare feet and legs caked in the gore. She released my arms and torso from the hooks, but the entirety of my lower body was free of them already. Bloody shoe prints, four or five faded out in the direction of the back door.

"Can you stand?"

She got me on my feet, and gathered my packages. I wiggled my bloody toes. My precious shoes were gone.

"I'm carrying you home, fuck the train."

"No. I have to finish my list."

"You've lost weight, but you were only in here a few minutes. Did you see where he went?"

It was true, the massive belly, gargantuan thighs and ass, had returned to a state slightly less than this morning. I picked up the coin from the dirt and blood, proof that something happened to me, and brushed it off.

"I need water. To drink and get clean."

I flipped the coin over my fingers. Stuck it in my mouth to clean it up.

"and pockets."

I took one of the dangling hooks in my hand. Using the blade, I cut a slit in my under-boob.

"Kallie!"

I took the coin, placed it in the cut, watched it heal around the coin, and wiped away the blood.

"Temple and Arch, Where the Bloody fuck did you learn how to do that?"

"My father taught me. Turns out you were right, I am part troll."

She held me, and it felt good, but I didn't cry. I was fairly numb.

"Oh Kallie, I didn't know."

"on the plus side you can't knock me up either! I'm sterile, the last of the line."

She cracked a small smile and hugged me. She whisked me, packages and all, to a fountain in a park. She set me on the ledge, and let me foul the water with my blood. As I washed, I noticed the tattoo on my right shin was gone, as well as the calluses on my heels. The skin of my feet felt baby smooth and the chipped metallic blue polish I had been meaning to repaint was as if it had never been.

Tattoos don't usually get up and walk away.

Usually.

"No more chores today."

Roxie handed back to me my hobble dress. I raised my arms and she slipped it over my head. The straps crawled over my flesh, securing themselves back into place, accommodating for the changes in my figure. My tits felt bigger, but everything from the bust down was thinner and shapely, nothing like I remembered while hanging from those hooks.

Time to go back to the protection of my master. Back to his house.

No more mysteries today for Kallie, the day was over.

~*~

In the warehouse building, among the dangling bloody hooks, Kallie's father stood before a kneeling figure. Under his gas station uniform shirt, her head bobbed. She sucked his cock aggressively, like her life depended on it. Once pristine shoes, bloody and scuffed, dug into the dirt floor as she fought to find a better angle to force more cock down her gullet. Dried cum, semen, and gore caked Kallie's tattoo on her right shin.

"That's right girl. Do what you do best. Do what you were made for. Suck Daddy."

A smear of blood completely covered her arms, back, belly, face, and the *four* massive breasts that filled her entire upper torso. Kallie's altered twin fed over and over upon her father's nut batter.

"Good girl, let's replace all that weight we lost."

He fisted her fat reshaped teats, milking her elongated udders until they sprayed into his unnaturally wide open mouth and across the name tag stitched onto his grimy bloody shirt, "Phil."

"Lay back, little whore. Let's make room in that mouth for Daddy's balls."

He pulled a short length of his dick from down her throat, and she whined a pathetic mew as she lay back, her bloody mess of a mop of hair in the dirt. As he forced her mouth open wider to accommodate his cock and the mass of his nut sack, all four of her HH cup udders splayed in the directions of the compass as he sat upon her face.

"Hallie's a good girl, aren't you?"

She nodded her head furiously with his cock and balls down her throat and in her mouth, he groaned with the pleasure of it. The only way this could get better would be if this was actually all of Kallie, and not just a part. He fucked her mouth, cumming over and over, feeding Hallie's growth. Soon she would remember more of Kallie's life, enough to know why she wasn't Kallie, enough to know how Daddy had made her, and made her special.

"What do we want Hallie?"

He pulled his hardness from her throat and mouth, his throbbing meat still pumping dribbles of cum into the short fine hair of her hairline.

She paused, not quite sure of what to do now with the tongue in her mouth. She flicked it out, lapped at her cheek with the forked tip. She grabbed two of her nipples an pulled them to her lips.

"M-more fucking Kallie, da-ddee. My mouth, my ass, and my cunt. Da-ddee fuck your whore meat!"

"I will, Hallie. I will fuck you within an inch of your life."

"Fuck Kallie?"

Confused, she fumbled around on her back. Reaching down across her smooth rounding belly, she groped her hand around her clit, reshaped to be longer and thicker than her new teets. Surprised and pleased, she jacked it hard.

"No, sweet little fuckmeat, Fuck Hallie. Not Kallie."

"not Kallie."

He lined his inhuman phallus up to her cunt, his undisputed fuckmeat, and tore into her flesh. Hallie screamed, at first with pain and then with pleasure. He milked the duggs closest to him into his mouth, while Hallie sucked upon the other two.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck Hallie, Da-ddee! Thank you! Fuckmeat. Hallie not Kallie, Hallie not Kallie, not Kallie. Thank you for making me- fixing me- not Kallie...

So...

Happy!"

"Yes dear, this fuckmeat belongs to Daddy, like it always has. I never cared how many brain cells you had to rub together. It's the meat that matters. Won't kallie's mother be surprised when I take you back with me?"

He pulled her right foot up and forward spreading her legs wide with Kallie's tattoo next to Hallie's face, her hair growing impossibly fast. He wrapped his fingers around Hallie's neck, choking her while they fucked.

The slightest tug was all it took to draw Hallie's milk from her duggs. At the end of his fist drops glistened in the dim light. He had plans for Hallie, and of course for Kallie too. Troll blood was the key, blood and lineage, and his girls had quite the pedigree. With blood gifts from their mother, appetites from their father, magic, pain, and suffering, through them he would rule the world from the shadows.

"The pleasure, dear daughter, is all mine. Happy birthday."

12