Kalpana & "Sir" Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaiii!" Kalpana squealed when they were just about fifty feet away from the car. Something sharp had pricked her sole. Shyam held her by her elbow as she limped to the car.

"Dekhen!"

"Let me see!" He said as he knelt at her feet, after helping her sit on the boot of the car. He lifted her foot and gently brushed sand off her sole. He couldn't see anything.

"Let's go home. I'll be able to check better there." He said. She limped from the front porch to the living cum dining room.

"Theek ho?"

"Are you OK?"

"Thoda theek lag raha hai."

"I'm better." She was not in pain but wasn't sure whether she was fully OK.

"Chalo. Upar chalen!"

"Let's go upstairs!"

He guided her up the staircase. The staircase opened out into a large family room on the first floor. To the front were French windows leading to a sit-out above the porch. To the rear was a door leading to the bedroom with an attached toilet. The family room was furnished with a three seater sofa, two sofa chairs, a few pouffes and also an Indian style baithak (a large, stiff mattress stuffed with cotton; laid on the floor against a wall, covered with a clean white sheet and strewn with several bolsters and cushions).

She rushed into his arms and hugged him tight, burying her face against his chest, something she'd been wanting to do ever since she had set her eyes on him in the morning. Her body sagged as her knees buckled. He wrapped an arm around her waist and walked her to the sofa. He hoisted her up to seat her on the back rest. She wrapped her arms tightly around his neck. Her soft breasts flattened against his chest as she tilted her head up, offering her half open lips for him to kiss. She moaned softly under her breath as Shyam took his pleasure, slowly licking and teasing her lips with his tongue, enticing her tongue out of her mouth and sucking on it, then chasing it back in. Once in a while he held her dainty chin between his teeth and nipped it lightly. His love play made her squirm with pleasure and heightened her arousal, leaving her panting. He slowly disentangled her hands encircling him, pulled off her pallu and wiped his sweaty face with it. He buried his face between her breasts and inhaled deeply, savouring the natural scent of her sweat. He was happy that she had followed his suggestion not to use any perfume or deodorant. As soon as he opened the hooks running down the front of her blouse, she reached behind and unfastened her bra, releasing her confined breasts and thrust them out. They throbbed and ached for his touch.

"Unnhhh..." She moaned, closing her eyes to savour the indescribable pleasure emanating from her breasts as he kneaded and fondled them to his heart's content. His fingers teased her nipples to full stiffness. Bending, he licked and suckled her nipples one after the other, occasionally holding them between his teeth and nipping lightly, eliciting little squeals of pleasure. Kalpana closed her eyes and panted, her arousal mounting by the minute.

He took her blouse off and held it against his face, sniffing and tasting the sweat soaked areas. He raised her arms above her head, kissing and licking her armpits one after the other. He was a connoisseur of female scent and was incredibly aroused by the ripe aroma of Kalpana's sweaty armpits, untainted by the smell of perfume or deodorant.

"Chalo bathroom mein. Tumhare pair mein kya gad gaya dekhte hain."

"Let's go to the bathroom and see what the matter with your foot is." Shyam whispered.

She shook her head in the negative; she guided his hand and pressed it on her mound, uttering a low moan. Her pussy was completely wet, inflamed with lust and impatient for Shyam's thick cock to stretch it open. She entreated him wordlessly with her lust filled eyes to fuck her there and then.

"Theek hai!"

"OK!" He grunted, realizing her urgency. His lust too reached a new high.

Kalpana placed her hands on the backrest and lifted her ass off, allowing Shyam to hike her sari and petticoat up around her waist, and then wrapped them around his neck once again. Her soaked panties were now exposed to his gaze. Her pretty camel toe was on full display through the translucent wet fabric. Hands trembling with passion, he struggled to pull her panties down but finally ripped them off impatiently. She stared greedily at his hard cock as he quickly stripped off his clothes. She spread her thighs apart and her fingers guided his drooling cockhead and seated it between her inflamed labia. Feeling the heat of her pussy on his cock, he gripped her hips and thrust in. She wrapped her legs around his hips and her hands around his shoulders, closed her eyes and sighed in pleasure as his cock lodged fully inside her. But Shyam slapped her cheeks and forced her to keep her eyes open.

"Dekh main kaise teri pyas bujhata hoon!"

"See how I slake your thirst!" He growled. She screamed in pleasure as he unleashed a series of hard pelvic thrusts, his cock reaming her cunt and his pubic bone stimulating her clit. It took no more than half a dozen of his powerful thrusts to trigger her orgasm, the first of many she was to experience that day. He held still and watched with great pleasure as she lived through her climax, her head tilted back, lips drawn back to expose her gleaming white teeth, her ragged, fragrant breath suffusing the atmosphere. He hadn't cum yet. His hard cock was still buried deep in her snatch when she finally came down to earth.

"Khush ho?"

"Happy?" He winked. She blushed and hid her face against his chest, rubbing it on his coarse chest hair. He could still feel her heart thudding. He waited a while for her breath to become normal again. Then with a loud sucking sound, he pulled out his hard cock, shiny with her plentiful secretions. Her juice continued to bubble out of her gaping pussy as they both stared, fascinated. He casually scooped out some of the fluid and licked it off his fingers. He really enjoyed the taste, scent and the sticky, gelatinous, lubricious texture of a healthy woman's secretions. He then offered some of it to Kalpana. She licked his fingers gingerly, not sure whether she would like it. She had tasted her own pussy for the first time in her life.

He pulled up a pouffe and settled down between her thighs while she sat on the back rest of the sofa. He then proceeded slowly and methodically to lick off her secretions. Shivers of pleasure continued to radiate from her pussy as he licked her inner lips. She ran her fingers through his short grey hair as he licked her cunt. Arrogantly self-assured about his own appearance, he never tried to hide his age by using subterfuges like hair dye. That self-assurance came through very naturally in his stance, the way he talked, the manner in which he conducted himself... That's what made him so irresistible to women.

"Itna bura bhi nahi lagta!"

"It doesn't taste too bad!" She thought, as he made her lick her fluids off his wet cheeks, her tongue making little rasping sounds against his stubble.

"Chalo. Ab meri safai karo!"

"Come. Clean me up!" He reclined on the baithak, and spread his legs apart. His hard, shiny wet cock beckoned her. She would have obeyed him even if she hadn't liked the taste of her own juices. How could she say no to her beloved "Sir"? She positioned herself between his legs and started licking his cock, starting at the base; first tentatively and then diligently, while he watched through half open eyes. She found that her juices tasted better off his cock. She continued to lick, suck and kiss his cockhead long after she'd licked him clean of her own secretions. She kept licking precum dribbling out of his pee slit. She enjoyed its taste even better than her own juices. For a long time, Shyam relaxed and enjoyed the pleasure of having his cock sucked by this sex crazed woman. The fact that the woman now totally in his thrall was the wife of another man made it all the more arousing. Occasionally, when he felt he was close to ejaculating, he pushed her head back to stop her for a while. He didn't want to cum yet...

Over the years as Shyam had aged gracefully, his sex drive had remained high. However, his body hadn't been able to keep pace with his libido. He was no longer able to ejaculate every few hours as he could when he was young. Nowadays, once every couple of days was about the most that he could manage. However, with his good health and vigour, lovemaking skills honed over the years and supported by advances in medical science, he was able to maintain himself hard for long periods and extract the maximum possible pleasure, for himself as well as for his lucky lovers.

"Aao, tumhara pair check karte hain."

"Come, let's check your foot."

He led her through the bedroom to the attached toilet. The bedroom was small, with just enough room for a queen sized bed, a small wardrobe and a dresser. The toilet on the hand was quite big. There was a bathtub big enough for two, two separate his and hers washbasins, a shower stall, toilet, bidet and also a men's urinal off in a corner. The owner's wife hated the idea of men splashing pee all over the toilet seat...

Shyam ran some hot water in the bathtub and seated Kalpana on the edge, immersing her feet in the water. He fetched towels, soap and a hard bristled nylon brush, then seated himself on the opposite edge of the bathtub. Resting her foot in his lap, he used the brush to gently scrub it clean of the sand and then washed it with soap and water. Peering closely, he saw a sharp little piece of seashell embedded in the ball of her foot.

"Ouch!" She exclaimed as he pulled it off with a pair of tweezers. There was no blood.

"Ab tumhare pairon ki achchi safai karte hain!"

"Let's properly clean up your feet now!" He murmured.

He soaped her foot and scrubbed it all over, first gently and then with increasing vigour as she wriggled and alternated between squeals and laughter, trying to pull her foot out of his grasp while he held on tightly. He even managed to pull off a silver ring wrapped tight around her toe. That act was so appropriate; the toe ring was a symbol of her status as a married woman...

Having thoroughly cleaned and dried one foot, he repeated the process with her other foot too. He paused to admire the small size, dainty shape, well-formed arches and neatly trimmed toenails of her feet. They could do with a pedicure though, he thought, feeling the thickened skin of her heels. He made a mental note to arrange her appointment at his spa. His own feet were always immaculately pedicured, nails trimmed and smoothened. He washed and dried his feet too. He kissed her sole and then pressed it against the underside of his by now semi-hard cock. She lost herself in the waves of pleasure washing over her, as he continued to play with her feet...

He made her lie on the baithak, her shoulders propped up against a bolster. She was dressed in her sari and petticoat, her pallu loosely covering her bosom. Her blouse, bra and torn panty lay discarded on the floor. Fully naked, he sat on a pouffe at her feet, a bottle of body lotion by his side. He rested her foot in his lap and slowly massaged it with body lotion, once in a while rubbing his cock on her sole. She luxuriated in waves of pleasure as he slowly worked his way up her ankles and then to her calves, stopping at her knees and then working his way back to her foot. He repeated the process with her other leg. He then started caressing her legs with his foot, starting at her calf and working his way up her thigh almost up to her pussy and then down again on the other foot. She started moaning again and her pussy once again flooded. He made her raise her sari to her hips and spread her thighs apart, exposing her drooling cunt.

Sliding his foot up her thigh, he paused at junction of her thighs and ran his big toe up and down her slit. Her labia parted a little and he stroked them with his toe.

"Nnnhh..." She moaned breathily as her pussy responded to the novel sensation of being stimulated by his toe. He even tried to fuck her with his big toe but just about managed to insert it an inch deep. He fed his wet toe into her mouth and made her suck it clean. He kept doing this many times. He also ran his foot over her torso, caressing her soft belly and full breasts. He tried to pinch her nipple between his toes but was not dextrous enough...

He knelt over her, his knees straddling her chest and fed his cock into her mouth. She held his shaft as her lips and tongue lovingly kissed and licked his cockhead till she made him fully hard again.

"Aao!"

"Come!" He lay flat on his back and made her straddle his hips. He held his cock and helped her to snag his cockhead between her inner labia.

"Aaanhh..." She sighed in ecstasy as she sank down and impaled herself on his hard cock. She leaned forward and kissed him deeply, while he grasped her full breasts in his hands. She then started moving her hips forward and back, causing his cock to slide in and out of her pussy, igniting little sparks inside her. Once in a while she moved a little sideways too, making his cock rub against hitherto untouched areas of her pussy. Shyam kept kissing and licking her lips while his hands squeezed and fondled her breasts and once in a while pinched and slapped her ass. She started panting and perspiring profusely with her exertions. Although she was in a constant state of sexual arousal and came close to climaxing several times, she found that she just couldn't get off in the woman on top position. She was forced to pause.

"Aap hi poora kijiye."

"Please finish." She whispered.

Without disengaging his cock, Shyam flipped her over on her back and leaned over her. She placed her hands over her head and lay spread-eagled, wordlessly offering her body for his pleasure. As she bore his full weight on top of her and absorbed the force of his lusty thrusts against her mound and thighs, the act of surrendering her body to him triggered a massive orgasm. As was is wont, he paused for a while to enjoy her going through a convulsive orgasm and then resumed his hard thrusts, plumbing the depths of her tight, inflamed cunt, deriving utmost pleasure in the knowledge that he was ravishing another man's wife who had willingly offered herself to him. They lost count of the number of times she climaxed, until he finally allowed himself to go over the cliff and ejaculated deep inside her. He collapsed on top of her, panting and completely out of breath. Both were perspiring profusely.

After a long while, his cock softened and slipped out of her pussy. A flood of their combined secretions oozed out and further soiled the already damp sheet covering the baithak. Shyam lay on his back by her side, his eyes closed. He dozed off, savouring the memories of their coupling. He woke up a quarter of an hour later to find Kalpana wiping his face with her pallu. She had already cleaned herself up and put on her bra and blouse. Shyam got up and dragged her to the bathroom. He made her wash his crotch and thighs with soap and water. His cockhead stung when she soaped it. He splashed water on her as she rinsed him off with a hand shower. Her black lace bra and dark aureoles were clearly visible under her wet blouse. She pushed away his hands as he tried to grope her breasts and wrapped her pallu snugly around her, covering herself up securely. She looked at him admiringly as he dried himself with a towel and dressed.

"Bahut bhookh lagi hai."

"I'm very hungry."

"Haan. Chalo neeche jakar dekhte hain khane ka kya intezam hai."

"Yes. Let's go downstairs and see what's for lunch." He led the way downstairs.

The caretaker had withdrawn discreetly after placing lunch on the dining table. They washed down with ice cold beer a delicious, hot lunch of fried pomfret, prawn curry and rice and rounded it off with a dessert of rice payasam cooked with jaggery and coconut milk.

Although neither of them was accustomed to having a siesta, the morning's exertions followed by a great lunch made them so drowsy that they retired to the bedroom and slipped into a deep sleep, comfortable in each other's proximity. It was late in the afternoon when they woke up, refreshed.

"Time to go!" Shyam looked at his watch.

"Nnnn... Mujhe kahin nahi jana. Bas yahin rehna hai aapki bahon mein lipat kar."

"Nnnn... I don't want to go anywhere. I want to be right here, in your arms." She protested, snuggling up against him and tightening her arms around his neck. They continued to kiss and caress each other for a long time. At last, she released him reluctantly, satiated for now...

To be continued...

12