All Comments on 'Kambiamenti (Changes)'

by KaramelSundae

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
Seyazou-NubilleSeyazou-Nubillealmost 20 years ago
Loved Your Story

I rarely, if ever, comment on Literotica stories; but your's is truly unique. It's rare to read a story written by a woman who is attracted to big men. It's very well-written, and has depth, an emotional context behind the sex, and not just sex in and of itself. I look forward to the sequel.

Sincerely,

Frank

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Probably a good story . . .

. . . but didn't waste my time reading it and rated it a THREE, as it obviously had NOT been proofread. There are tons of misplaced commas (NEVER AFTER A CLOSE-QUOTE!)

and those ugly 5-line gaps in the text, etc, etc. At least it wasn't scribbled in the present tense, as so much of the, uhh, stuff on here (and elsewhere, to be fair) is.

Some of us may like to download all 3 parts and labour over the grammatical corrections.

KatLadyKatLadyalmost 20 years ago
Get over it!

Although I also tend to become frustrated if a story has too many grammatical errors, this was a great story, definitely worth your time reading--your loss.

To Karamel: great story--are you going to write your second time with Vincent? Please do.

Rob ConnerRob Conneralmost 20 years ago
Are we surronded by fustrarted English teachers?

What is the fasination some readers have with spelling and grammar and freaking commas?

This is a grade a #1 Stroke story. This is an EROTIC story site, not The NY Times or English 101.

If you read these stories and the best you can come up with is bitching about spelling and grammar, you are reading the wrong stuff!

I never noticed any of that stuff. I followed it quite well. Guess I flunk editing erotica 101?

Oh well. Good story!

Rob Conner

gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Ditto to that

I have yet to hung up on the grammer in a story. Most of us came to read erotica not english lit, there is plenty of that in the library. This was a great story.

Don't stop writing, keep up the great work.

George

Goddiva11Goddiva11almost 16 years ago
Good flaws and all

I loved the fact that a big Italian man laid the good dick on her. Since this was such a good story and wasn't

completly overshadowed by errors it was still a hell of a read. Now, I've read stories where I just had to leave it alone because the errors were so massive that if fucked up the story line and left the reader dazed and confused and not hot and bothered as intended. This was not the case. However, some of you people really need to fire up your vibrators logging on to read this site because you keep confusing this it with a teachers workshop. Your rants and raves about these minimal errors clearly indicate you all need to get laid or make yourselves cum and fall back....Mr. and Mrs. Applebaum!

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
Wow...

To be screwed like never before is a must that everyone should experience at least once in their lives :>)

MattAkerMattAkerover 12 years ago

I liked your story :) When will the sequel come? I mean wasn't this story from 2004?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Excellent story

Didn't mind that it could use a little editing.

Five.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous