Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stop, please stop. That hurts, you're too far, too far into me," Karen cried.

Geoff pulled back until the grimace of pain disappeared from Karen's face.

"I'm sorry, I truly am. Michelle, quit trying to push me in," Geoff looked over his shoulder at his wife.

"I'm sorry Karen," Michelle whispered into her ear as she stepped around beside her husband.

Michelle took Karen's face in her hands and gently kissed her lips. Karen didn't pull away as she thought she would. In fact, she parted her lips allowing Michelle to push her tongue past her teeth. Geoff was slowly withdrawing as he watched his dream girl kiss his lovely wife. He was so excited that he was on the verge of coming, yet wanted to continue sliding in and out of Karen for the rest of the day, if at all possible. Karen was moaning as Michelle's tongue danced with hers. Hands, small feminine hands, caressed Karen's breasts. A large hard cock slid in and out of her body. Air whooshed out of her lungs.

Shaking, Karen gently closed her mouth and pulled away from Michelle. Looking down between her legs she watched as Geoff's hard cock disappeared into her body. His pelvis pressed against hers. There was no pain only a pleasurable feeling of fullness. Orgasm after orgasm racked Karen's body as Geoff pressed into her. Arms collapsing, Karen eased her body down to the top of the table. Her body rocked with the pounding Geoff was now giving her. Feelings she had never experienced with Bill shot through her body. Nipples hard, she felt soft moist lips tenderly kiss each. Relaxing, she completely surrendered to her two friends as they took her to heights she had thought unattainable.

Pounding, slapping flesh, sweet, gentle kisses, moans, groans, yells of ecstasy. These sounds enveloped Karen as her orgasm continued to rack her body. Then she felt the hot, burning liquid as it filled her inner being. Grunting sounds of male orgasm filled the kitchen. The slapping of his pelvis against hers, the swelling of his organ as it spewed its contents. Slow, easy strokes, in, out, then out completely, lips, tongue, sucking, lapping at her sex, Karen did not object. Orgasm, ecstasy, shivers, trembling pleasure. Michelle kept her on the precipice, not quite rushing over the edge yet not reaching the top.

Warm flesh touched her cheek. Karen opened her mouth and Geoff let his cock slide on her outstretched tongue. Moans of pleasure blended in a symphony of the sounds of sex and pleasure. Karen cleaned the semi-soft cock in her mouth relishing the feeling as it came back to life. Once hard, the cock withdrew from her mouth, the lips and tongue left her sex. Pleasure snapped her attention back to her pussy as Geoff's hard cock once again slid into her grateful opening.

Geoff pounded into Karen's body relentlessly. Every time he smashed the head against her cervix, she yelled. Whether in pain or pleasure he did not know but assumed unless she stopped him he was doing a good job. He was in no rush to come again. The feeling of slipping in and out of her was so delicious and made his cock feel so good he smiled as he watched the beautiful body jiggle and sway. Karen's arms were over her head holding onto the edge of the table. Michelle was once again gently sucking on her nipples.

Opening her eyes Karen looked at Michelle's lips as they suck on her nipple. Smiling, she removed a hand from the edge of the table and brushed her fingertips across Michelle's nipples. Michelle had undressed at some point and stood naked next to the table sucking on Karen. At Karen's touch, Michelle jumped slightly then moaned as Karen tweaked Michelle's nipple. The harder she squeezed the louder Michelle's moans were.

"Michelle, get on the table, I want to taste you," Karen whispered.

Surprised, Michelle stood up looking down at Karen.

"Really? Are you sure?" she asked her best friend.

"I wouldn't have asked if I wasn't," Karen answered.

Michelle climbed up on the table as Geoff slowed his fucking of Karen to help steady her. Michelle then knelt above Karen's face and slowly lowered her dripping sex to Karen's waiting lips. Karen was surprised how easy it was to put aside all those misconceptions she had about same-sex contacts. She was surprised by how good Michelle tasted as she hungrily lapped at the soft petals of flesh that now dripped their sweet honey over her face.

Groaning with exquisite pleasure, Michelle shook with the first of many, she hoped, orgasms to come. Looking down at her friends face, she pressed her mons harder against her mouth as the tongue assaulting her continued pleasing her. Looking over her shoulder Michelle watched her husband's face as he pleasured himself and Karen. The kitchen echoed with moans and cries of ecstasy.

Finally, Geoff roared his orgasm, throwing his head back. Michelle had been coming non-stop ever since Karen had started to suck on her sex. Wanting to return the pleasure Michelle turned so she was now in the classic sixty-nine position with her friend. Michelle moaned with pleasure, as she tasted her friend again. She thought that she had died and gone to heaven, as she also tasted her husband as his semen started to leak from Karen's pussy.

Karen jerked slightly as Michelle's tongue touched her tingling labia, then trembled with passion. She was again riding the wave of orgasm that Geoff had taken her on. One after the other, without let up, she shook and trembled as her friend brought her to new heights of pleasure. For the next twenty minutes, the two women battled to see who could keep the other at the peak of orgasm. In the end, Michelle won, only because her husband had taken Karen to the peak before her.

Michelle collapsed on top of an exhausted Karen. When she started to try to get up, Geoff was there to assist her. Both then stood on either side of the table looking down on Karen's serene face. Karen's eyes were closed as if sleeping, but she had a smile on her lips as she sighed. Michelle thought she looked so sexy laying there with her legs spread hanging off the table at the knee. Leaning down she gently kissed Karen's lips. They were soft and warm and yielded to Michelle's pressure. Geoff gently kissed Karen on the forehead as she opened her eyes to see who was kissing her on the mouth.

When she realized it was Michelle, the breath in her lungs rushed out her nose, as her arms wrapped themselves around her best friend's neck. Lips parted and tongues danced as the two women enjoyed each other.

"Might we not find a more comfortable place to continue our pleasure," Geoff groaned watching the two women kiss.

Turning her head to the side Michelle looked at her husband and smiled.

"Up to the bedroom, take me up to the bedroom please," Karen, croaked weakly.

Geoff scooped her up in his strong arms and carried her up to the master bedroom. He gently lay her on the king size bed. Reaching for the dress bunched up around her waist, he pulled it down over her raised hips and down her smooth shapely legs. For the next five hours, the three tried every combination and every position they could think of. Karen and Michelle were in constant orgasm. Geoff eventually dropped off to sleep as the women continued to give each other pleasure eventually falling asleep in each other's arms.

* * * *

When Karen woke the next morning Geoff was gone, but Michelle was still asleep next to her a smile on her face. Karen watched as Michelle slept, wondering what was going through her mind. She was also wondering why she had not only let Michelle have sex with her but participated wholeheartedly. Sniffing the air, she found that Geoff had made coffee before he had left. Michelle's eyes fluttered open and found Karen looking down at her. Smiling as she stretched, Michelle moaned, remembering the previous night. Karen blushed as Michelle's gaze turned to a sexy look of passion.

"So, what did you think of...our first time together?" Michelle asked.

"It wasn't bad," Karen said flatly.

"What," Michelle's eyebrows raised, "you seemed to enjoy it a great deal, my dear."

Giggling Karen leaned forward and kissed Michelle's lips passionately. Surprised, it took Michelle only a split second to realize Karen was climbing on top of her and pressing her breasts into hers. Tongues dancing in each other's mouth the women rolled, turned and twisted on the large bed until Michelle pushed Karen away to catch her breath.

"Whoa there girl," Michelle pushed against Karen's chest. "We have all day, slow down a little."

"I don't want to slow down. I never, ever experienced sex as good as it was last night. Geoff was wonderful, you were wonderful, I love the taste of pussy! Who would have thought?"

"God, I've created a monster."

"Yes you have and the only way to tame it is to let me fuck you," Karen said pushing Michelle back down against the mattress.

"Can I go pee first, darling," Michelle asked.

"Of course," Karen said laughing. "I want some coffee too."

Both women climbed out of bed and went to the bathroom to relieve themselves. They met in the kitchen where Karen, having arrived first, poured two cups of coffee from the pot. Michelle smiled as Karen handed her a cup of the steaming black liquid. The women sat at the kitchen table, where not all that long ago Karen had been fucked and pleasured by Michelle and Geoff.

"Karen, can I ask you a real personal question?"

"Michelle, you can ask me anything you want, you are my best friend in the entire world."

"Do you regret divorcing Bill?"

"Michelle, why would you, as my dearest friend, even ask a question like that of me?" huffed Karen. "I regret everything about that day. I regret that my husband of ten years couldn't keep his dick in his pants. I regret that he felt he couldn't talk to me about his feelings. I regret that you, my best friend, came between my husband and me. I don't hate you, you are a beautiful woman and any man that I know would love to get in your pants. I just regret my husband was one of them, one of them who couldn't ask me if he could.

"I'm so, so, sorry that my marriage has fallen apart and that you are the one who was the cause. You are my best friend and I have loved you dearly for the longest of times, like a sister. Today, I now love you even more, yet dislike what you have done to my marriage, my life. And I will keep fucking your husband until you realize and feel what I have that fateful day. You got that bitch?"

"Wow. Karen, it doesn't really matter to me if you fuck Geoff. He is free to do as he pleases. And no matter what, I didn't mean to hurt you, honest. I love you too, but not like a sister. I will do whatever you want me to. Any time, any place, you are the boss when we are together. I love you Karen, more than you can know."

"Are you gay Michelle?"

"No, I love Geoff even more than I love you. If he had taken the initiative, he would be in control of my life and not me his. He could tell me to stop all my activities tomorrow and I would. And even though I love you and would still want to have sex with you, I would stop for my husband."

"I see," Karen murmured. "What do you suggest I do?"

"I suggest that you continue to see my wonderful husband any time you want. He is really crazy about you and I know he won't object to stopping by as often as he can."

"And what about you?"

"I will stop by every once in awhile to see you and once in a great while I will accompany Geoff when he sneaks off to enjoy your wonderful body, that is if you don't mind."

A shiver ran up Karen's spine as she thought back on the previous night. It had been wonderful.

"What do you know about Jim and Carol next door?"

"Ah, has Jim been after you darling?"

"Yes."

"Jim is a considerate lover and Carol does not usually participate but sits back using a vibrator on herself as she watches."

Karen's eyes widened at that information.

"You have to be kidding me?"

"No, no, beautiful Carol likes to watch. Once Jim is through fucking the shit out of me, he goes over to Carol and she sucks our come off his cock. Jim then fucks her while I clean up and leave. They are a very kinky couple."

"I see. Is there any of my other neighbors with kinky tastes?"

"Yes," Michelle laughed, "quite a few. You were right to divorce Bill."

"Why do you say that?"

"I'm sorry, but I have been keeping a secret from you for a long time. I know I shouldn't have, but I didn't want to see you get hurt."

"What?" Karen demanded.

"Bill was fucking Carol when Jim wasn't home."

Karen started to laugh. She laughed so hard tears were streaming down her cheeks.

"What? You mean to tell me you knew! How long? How long have you known?" Karen asked her friend.

"I only found out about a month ago, dear, but from what Jim told me at least a year."

"Jim knew?" asked Karen incredulous.

"I told you they were kinky," Michelle told Karen.

"God, oh god what has happened to the world?"

"Karen my dear, the world is fine. The people in the world are fine. It's just the old values have changed. Since the sixties, we all have heard about swingers and key parties and free love and such. It's just now marriages are a little looser. I do know when Geoff and I were first married that I would not have had sex with anyone but him. But, as we became more comfortable with each other we found that the thought of new people excited us, me. Geoff only had eyes for you. There was no other woman he wanted to sleep with but you and me. Even an offer from Carol could not tempt him."

Silence filled the kitchen as Karen sat there stunned. The thoughts whirled through her head as she stared at her friend and now lover, Michelle. She thought about everything Michelle had just told her, about her, Karen, being in charge. That thought alone rolled over and over in her mind, in charge, in charge of Michelle, in charge of Geoff. It would appear that Karen now held the lives of two people in her hands.

"A penny for your thoughts?" Michelle asked.

"What? Oh, sorry. I was just thinking about tonight."

"What about tonight?"

"You'll see." Karen smiled slyly at Michelle.

Michelle blushed, a deep crimson as her excitement built as she tried to figure out what Karen might have in mind for tonight.

"Tell me more about our neighbors," Karen told Michelle. "Other neighbors, I think I know enough about Jim and Carol."

"Well, Kiki and Seth..."

"Kiki and Seth?" Karen asked incredulously.

"Yes, Kiki and Seth, they both love to have sex with me. While Seth hammers his big cock into me, Kiki loves to sit on my face as I lick and suck on her pussy. Then after Seth comes, Kiki sucks it out of me. Those nights are a disappointment to Geoff as Kiki does a though job cleaning me. I come like crazy while she does." Michelle laughed at her last statement.

For the next two hours, Michelle told Karen about all her kinky neighbors. The Jones' and the Smiths, the Butlers and the Kensington's, but the biggest surprise was the Phillips. Carmen and Reverend Allen Phillips were as straight-laced as a couple could be, at least that's the impression they gave the world. As Michelle told Karen of Carmen's taste for anal sex, Karen was shocked. The only problem Carmen had was that Allen wouldn't fuck her in the ass, so Carmen had to make the rounds of her neighbor's husbands to have her cravings satisfied.

"Who else?" Karen prompted her friend.

"Just recently the Jennings have hinted."

"Mark and Susan?"

"What other Jennings do you know?" Michelle laughed.

"Have you done them yet?"

"No. Geoff and I had talked about inviting them over for dinner one night, but that's as far as we got."

"I see," said Karen, a faraway look in her eyes. "I'll be right back," she told Michelle rising and leaving the kitchen.

A few minutes later, Karen returned, sitting down across from Michelle.

"Anymore?"

"No, that's everyone that I know about."

"And Geoff never wanted to fuck any of the other women?"

"Nope, just you...although he did say he wouldn't mind hitting Susan."

"Have you been with any other men, outside of the neighborhood?"

"Yes."

"Who?"

"The delivery boy from Kings Groceries," Michelle giggled.

"What!"

"David, the delivery boy. Geoff went and left me without any cash after he heard me make the order. When I went to tip David, I only had one way. He fucked me three times before the phone rang. It was Mister King asking if David had left yet."

"Oh my god, you are a slut."

"I am. Are you disappointed?"

"No," Karen told her as the doorbell rang. "I wonder who that could be?"

Karen went to the front door, throwing a light robe around her naked body. Michelle sat naked at the kitchen table and listened to the voices at the front door. Then there was silence and Karen swept back into the kitchen followed by Susan Jennings. Michelle just looked up and smiled at her beautiful neighbor.

"Oh," Susan squeaked as she caught sight of Michelle. "Am I interrupting?"

"Not at all," Michelle smiled up at her. "In fact, we were just talking about you and Mark. Weren't we Karen?"

"Indeed," Karen answered. "Would you like a cup of coffee?"

"Ah...I don't know...I..." Karen reached her hand out and stroked Susan's cheek lightly. Susan shivered at her touch. "Yes, I'll have a cup of coffee," Susan croaked.

"Sit, I'll just get you a cup," Karen told her.

Susan sat down at the table, looked at Michelle then at Karen. She shivered closing her eyes.

"Tell me what you are thinking at this very moment?" Michelle asked.

"Me...are you talking to me?" Susan asked keeping her eyes closed.

"Yes, you, my dear. I already know what Karen is thinking. So, tell me what you are thinking Susan?" Michelle repeated the question.

"Oh god, " Susan croaked.

Silence hung over the table. The only sound was the coffee pouring into the mug Karen held in her hand.

"I'm..."

"What Susan?" Michelle asked softly.

"I'm totally...totally excited...no...I mean...oh god," she croaked softly again.

"New question then. Do you like women?" Michelle asked in almost a whisper.

Karen placed the mug of coffee down in front of Susan gently. Then as silently as possible sat down and just looked at Susan as she struggled with both questions Michelle had asked her. Opening her eyes, she saw the coffee. Reaching out she pulled the mug close to her, lifted it and sipped the hot liquid carefully. Setting the cup down she looked up and stared at Michelle. A dozen emotions flashed across her face. Karen was sure she saw hatred as the first one.

"Why are you doing this? You call me over for coffee and you are sitting there naked and you ask me questions that you know the answers to. Why?"

"I have a story to tell you," Karen said. Susan's head swiveled so her eyes were glaring at hers.

"Tell her Karen," Michelle said softly.

"A year ago, I came home and caught my husband fucking Michelle. Up until then, she had been my best friend. I kicked her and my husband out of the house and divorced my poor husband. Oh, that reminds me I must call him and invite him over. Anyway, since then and actually just yesterday, Michelle had the nerve to come over and apologized to me. Then her husband came over and we all spent the night fucking and sucking each other."

Susan sat there looking a Karen and Michelle.

"What?" Susan said.

"The neighborhood you have moved into is full of swingers and weirdoes when it comes to sex. I have found out my husband was fucking the woman next door while her husband has fucked Michelle and other wives on the block. Michelle has fucked every husband on the block, except Mark, along with almost every wife, except you. I have only fucked Geoff, Michelle's husband and her. I plan on getting to know the other husbands just as soon as I can along with their wives.