Karen

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But right now, I would like to get to know you a lot better than I do now, my dear Susan," Karen told her gently touching her hand.

Susan didn't pull her hand away. She smiled, then shook her head as if to clear it.

"That's what Mark told me, but I didn't believe him...until now." She turned to look at Michelle. "You asked what I was feeling? Well, I can tell you now, overwhelmed. You also asked if I like women? Not really, but I have made exceptions in the past. Does that mean I might make exceptions in the future? Could be. Exceptions today?" She stopped talking and looked at Michelle, then turned her gaze to Karen. Karen smiled and shrugged her robe off. Susan smiled at what she saw. "Yes," she said unbuttoning her blouse.

"Let's finish our coffee first," Michelle said giggling.

"Let's," Karen croaked picking up her mug and sipping gently.

Susan finished undressing, sat back down and sipped her coffee also. Karen looked at Susan's wonderful body, on display for her and Michelle. Susan's nipples were hard points on the front of her not overly large breasts. Michelle just stared at her eyes.

"You have very pretty eyes," Michelle said making Susan blush.

"Stop it. Oh god, you two are making me so wet right now."

"Good to hear. I'm wet just looking at you sitting there naked. I have never before yesterday, gotten wet over a woman," Karen said.

"I'm wet too. You both make me wet. Karen for a long time, you, Susan, ever since we first met. Your husband makes me wet too. When can I fuck him?" Michelle gibbered.

"Whoa, there girl...I will have to talk to him first...but...will tomorrow night be too soon?" Susan giggled as Michelle's eyes got wide.

"Bedroom, now," Karen said standing up and pulling Susan to her feet.

The two almost ran down the hallway to the guest bedroom. Michelle was hot on their heels. The three naked ladies fell into bed giggling and laughing. Touching started once the laughter died away. Then the kissing and nipple sucking started. When they got to the pussy touching they all groaned and moaned. Michelle soon had them arranged so they were in a circle. A daisy chain she called it. Karan was licking and sucking Susan, Susan was licking and sucking Michelle and Michelle was licking and sucking Karen. They were all groaning and moaning on their way to big orgasms. For the next three hour s the women pleasured each other in all the ways they knew how. Michelle was the most knowledgeable and took the three of them through every position and manipulation of female genitals she knew.

It was six in the evening when Karen was finally free to call her ex. She had no idea what she was going to say, but she knew she wanted him back if he would have her. Michelle had told her about what he was doing now. He, from what Michelle knew, had been celibate since she kicked him out. It was time to allow him to come home. She dialed the phone, waiting as it rang with baited breath.

"Hello, Bill," Karen said softly. "It's me, Karen."

"Oh, hi, what can I do for you?" Bill said flatly.

"I was wondering if you could come over? I have some things we need to talk about and I don't want to do it over the phone."

"Should I bring my lawyer?" Bills sarcasm was plain, but Karen played it straight.

"No, you won't need a lawyer..."

"I'm sorry, I was just being an ass."

"Will you?"

"When?"

"Tonight if you are free?"

"What time?"

"Now if..."

"Okay, I'll be there in an hour."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome, bye."

He had hung up. Karen whispered bye as she placed the phone down in the cradle. She hurried to the bathroom, stripped and took a long hot shower. When she was dry, she put her makeup on and dressed. She was in the kitchen sipping some cold white wine when the doorbell rang. Taking a deep breath, Karen went to the front door and opened it. Bill was standing there in dress slacks and a nice button-down shirt. His hair was combed and he had shaved.

"Please come in, dear," Karen said.

Looking shocked Bill stepped into what had been his home for a long time.

"Thank you."

"You're welcome," Karen replied leading him into the kitchen. "Wine?"

"No, I quit drinking. I found my head cleared once I did. I want to ap...."

"Not yet, please? Are you hungry?"

"No, no I'm not. I just ate before you called. I do hope you haven't gone to any trouble..."

"I would have if I had called you earlier..." Karen suddenly puts her face in her hands. "Oh god," she muttered.

"What is it dear? Tell me, please?" Bill was beside Karen, kneeling, holding her in his arms.

"I've made a terrible mistake..." She was hugging him hard. Her lips pressed against his. He was kissing her back. She pulled her lips from his. Looked into his eyes. "I'm so sorry."

"What dear? Tell me?"

"Michelle came over two days ago. She explained to me how it was her fault and that I shouldn't blame you for doing her. Except for that one little lie you told her," Karen said looking into Bill's eyes.

Bill gulped as he withered under Karen's steely gaze.

"So, you just wanted me over here to rub that in my face?" Bill almost shouted.

"No, no, no. I wanted to tell you, you didn't lie to her," Karen said.

"What?" Bill shook his head thinking he had heard wrong.

"I want to fuck other guys for you. In fact, I already have. Geoff came over and fucked me just the other day. He spent the night fucking me and I liked it."

"Well, we're divorced now, so I have no say in the matter," Bill said smugly.

"Oh, that. Bill, will you marry me?"

Suddenly, Bill was choking. When he finally stopped he was gulping air to fill his lungs.

"What?" he asked not believing his ears.

"I love you. Will you marry me?" Karen asked once more.

"Aren't you supposed to get down on one knee to asked me?" Bill asked stalling.

"You're right," Karen said sliding off her chair and onto one knee. "Bill Carlson, will you marry me?"

"I...I...oh god...yes. Yes, I'll marry you...again," Bill croaked.

Karen was kissing him hard on the lips. Bill was kissing her back. He had always loved her. He had wanted to talk to her about what was going on in the neighborhood but had been afraid. Now, he was happy she wanted him back but did he really want her fucking other guys? He didn't know, although hearing she had, excited him. But they weren't married...really.

"When?" Bill asked.

"When, what?" Karen cocked her head to one side.

"When do you want to get married?"

"Oh. This Sunday too soon?" Karen asked.

"Can we get a license and have everything ready by then?" Bill asked.

"Of course. We will have a little ceremony here at the house. Reverend Phillips said he would be glad to officiate. Then we have the reception here too."

"You have it all planned out already?"

"I do. Now, however, I want you to take me upstairs and make love to me," Karen told her soon to be husband.

"I should make you wait until our wedding night," Bill said smiling.

"Take me upstairs, I need you inside me."

Karen stood, taking Bill's hand in hers. She pulled him after her. They made it to the master bedroom. Karen began stripping Bill's clothes off. Bill was taking hers off. When they were both naked, they fell into bed kissing passionately.

* * * *

Susan and Michelle had decorated the house beautifully. The bride looked magnificent. She didn't wear white, but a deep, deep blue, almost black sheer dress. Her undergarments could be seen through the dress. The groom was dressed in a black tux. Karen thought he looked even more handsome than when she married him the first time. The bride's maids were dressed in sheer red dresses. Their matching undergarments could be seen by all who attended. The families of the bride and groom had not been invited. The only people there were friends from the neighborhood.

When the music started, Karen, led by Michelle and Susan, started slowly walking down the hall toward the living room. Karen could see Bill with Geoff and Mark standing beside him and Reverend Phillips stood, looking down the hall. Karen shifted her gaze to the two pert asses swaying in front of her. Michelle and Susan looked magnificent in their sheer red dresses with the matching red panties and bra. They made it to the living room in next to no time, which to Karen felt like ages.

Standing in front of everyone, facing Reverend Phillips, Karen and Bill listened to his version of a wedding ceremony. The words he spoke almost had Karen in tears. Bill looked solemn. Then each, in turn, were repeating their vows of marriage. Karen started to cry halfway though Bills vows and continued to cry as she repeated hers. When Bill placed the ring on her finger, she started crying even harder. Then she was all over Bill, kissing him hard. Reverend Phillips told them they were now married and everyone cheered.

Karen kept her lips pressed against Bills. Bill was kissing her back just as hard. Then Karen was tapped on the shoulder. Bill was also. Turning Karen found Geoff smiling at her. She pressed her lips to his. Then Mark was there, kissing her for the very first time. Karen moaned at how good he was. Then Michelle was shoving her tongue into Karen's mouth. Karen pushed her away laughing as Susan pulled Karen to her and hugged her, kissing her cheek. Karen was still laughing. Bill then took her hand and pulled her toward the sliding glass door to the backyard where the reception would be held.

For the next hour, everyone drank and ate. Then the music started and everyone started to dance. Splashing from the pool was heard and everyone stripped down and jumped in. For the next couple of hours, the bride was fucked by every man there. The groom was fucked by every woman there. When Karen was exhausted, she found Bill and pulled him into the house and up to bed. They fell into bed naked and wet. They kissed for a while, then just held each other.

"Did you like your wedding present?" Karen asked Bill.

"I did. Did you like yours?"

"I did. I love you so much."

"I love you too."

"Did it bother you seeing me getting fucked?"

"Not as much as I thought it would. Did it bother you?"

"No. I loved watching you being pleasured by the girls."

"They did that to me...how were the guys with you? You looked to be enjoying yourself."

"They were wonderful. I never thought I would like having an orgy, but it was fun."

"That wasn't an orgy, they pulled a train on you dear."

"Train, orgy, not too big a difference is there?"

"I guess not. Are you up for one more man?"

"Always, if that man is you, dear," Karen said.

Bill rolled between Karen's spread legs. She moaned as he did. They made slow romantic love to each other. After they both came, they lay there exhausted and eventually fell asleep.

* * * *

It didn't take them long to get into the swing of things in the neighborhood. It wasn't every day, but Karen had men over to fuck her at least four times a week. Bill knew and was excited as he made the rounds of the other wives in their neighborhood. On Sunday Bill would fuck Karen all day. Neither of them were ever lacking for sex or sexual partners. Whenever Bill went out if town on business, Geoff was over every night to take care of Karen. Sometimes Michelle came with him, but she was usually busy with some other couple or man or woman. Bill and Karen were now happy. Very happy.

# # # #