All Comments on 'Karen & Dan Start a Family'

by jamisonh213

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very Confusing

The title says it all ..

Epiphany_JonesEpiphany_Jonesabout 8 years ago
The premise was decent, but the narration was "clinical".

You could have made the story a lot more engaging by describing how Karen and her brothers-in-law get along after their liaisons. There must have been some lingering resentment at the idea they had effectively raped her, regardless of how turned on she became: She was restrained, and then forced to engage in nonconsensual sex (again, even if she did receive pleasure from it before it was over). If she was "frosty" toward her husband, after the fact, how did she feel toward her "rapist"? And how did each brother feel towards their biological child?

Or you could have gone into more detail about the siblings, aside from having them pop by when it was their turn to have sex with their sister-in-law. Were Dan's brothers married, or at least dating, when they each got their turn with her? It might have been an interesting twist if, after being willing to have "nonconsensual" sex with Karen, each brother was blackmailed into allowing Dan to have sex with their own significant other. See how it feels to have the shoe on the other foot, as it were.

And why was each brother brought back when it was the next one's turn? You made Karen seem kind of slutty when she accepts that she's being taken "against her will", but is also willing to provide release to the increasing number of spectators. If her reservations are so frail, why not simply surrender to the inevitable? Which she did the third time around, by admitting she knew what her kinky husband and his brothers probably had planned. If keeping the identity of the baby's biological father was so important, why not just have Tom perform each time? Why bring the other brothers into the picture at all?

AND, after having screwed all of her brothers-in-law, why couldn't Dan have informed Karen of his agreement with Megan? It might have been an opportunity for Karen to have regained some control in the situation. In fact, maybe it might have allowed Karen to be on the "giving" end instead of the "receiving" end, if she'd been allowed to orchestrate the sex between Dan and his sister. Or if she possibly had some bicurious feelings of her own to deal with.

There are a lot of ways you could have made this story less "clinical", limited only by your imagination. Aside from some minor spelling errors, and rather detached narration, I did like what you came up with. I just think that with a little more effort, it could have been much better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ahh, the memories

We didn't go to these lengths as I helped my sister-in-law get pregnant at my wife's request. We had a baby and my wife wanted her younger sister to share the experience. Her husband had a low sperm count.

With his reluctant consent, we went Into their bedroom with my SIL. My wife wouldn't let me make love to her, so she jerked me to the point of ejaculation and then I was allowed to insert it deep inside and unload. We did this 3 times before she got pregnant.

It was 4 years later when she got pregnant again that my wife realized I'd been having sex with her sister continually between pregnancies. My SIL got divorced and it surprised me when my wife suggested her sister move in with us. Now all four half siblings play together.

Red48beardRed48beardabout 8 years ago
agree with e_jones

i was looking for wife to help with the Sister .... even have a regular visit and perhaps three way or even family orgy??? in any case, is the family still functioning?

ChasBChasBabout 8 years ago
OK

Cute ending, otherwise not so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think his sister should get pregnant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Who's going to tell the kids who their biological father is?

izzieDizzieDabout 8 years ago
Well

He's quite the typically stupid male! After all of the underhanded shenanigans it's foreseeable that his idiocy would stoop to cheating! Simple fact; he didn't tell wifey that it happened let alone HOW It happened, makes it so! Esp in light of the way he seemingly now prefers little sis and her potentially whorish, but at the moment tight lil quim!!

Write on!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Infertile?

If his sister knew he was infertile, how did he explain having kids?

kelprimekelprimealmost 8 years ago
Noncon not tagged

Please tag noncon in this, even if it is only at first. I stopped reading as soon as I figured that out. Made me wanna spit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous