Karen & Dan Start a Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You take your time and lower yourself on me at your own pace. If this is your first you might feel a little pain, "Dan cautioned.

Megan pushed down and took about 2-3 inches into her canal. She let out a moan and when she was comfortable she slowly lowered some more. Pressing down some more she started to feel some pain and stopped. She tried again and the pain hit her again. Megan had heard there was pain involved in losing your virginity so she took a deep breath and pushed through the pain and all the way down onto Dan's cock. The pain was enough for her to squeeze her legs together and try to let it subside. After a few minutes she found herself riding up and down on Dan's cock.

Dan on the other hand was experiencing his little sister's extremely tight twat. In fact it felt so good he was having difficulty holding back his orgasm. Megan increased her speed while Dan fondled her perky breasts. He was having trouble holding off his orgasm and quickly exploded inside her. When he had finished and pulled out Megan turned around and sat down so she could watch some of his cum drip from her pussy. Dan felt bad not giving her an orgasm and had her lie on the floor so he could rub her clit to bring on her orgasm. He massaged both her genitalia and her breasts for some time before she started to arch her back and lift her hips off the floor. She tried to muffle her sounds of passion as her body shook in ecstasy. Once she had recovered she simply put on her sweats and sandals and got ready to leave.

Megan turned to Dan and thanked him for being gentle with her but said she was sure he had more that he could teach her. She insisted that she meet with Dan the same time next week so they could enjoy each other again. Thinking about how tight her pussy was he agreed. She kissed him and went home.

The meetings between Dan and Megan became a weekly event. She would show up at 11 pm in her sweats with no underwear and drop them as soon as they were in the gym. Dan introduced her to the varying form of sexual gratification but she would always want to end it with intercourse.

Karen was in her 6th month of her "Jason" pregnancy when she and Dan went for her doctor's check up. They ran an ultrasound on Karen and the doctor started to smile. Karen picked up on it right away and asked the doctor what was so amusing.

"Well Karen," he said, "It looks like one of your babies has been hiding from us behind the other."

It took awhile before it sunk in to both Karen and Dan exactly what the doctor said. When they realized they were having twins they hugged each other knowing that their family of 4 children would soon be complete.

It wasn't long after that when Megan moved out of her parent's house and into an apartment of her own. Their meetings were no longer confined to Dan's home gym. Often times Dan would show up at her apartment and she would greet him at the door completely naked. She was always a sight for sore eyes and a stiff penis.

When the twins arrived Dan had to cut way down on his visits to Megan in order to help Karen at home even though he longed to feel Megan's tight pussy wrapped around his cock. Megan started to date and got very serious about one guy and it looked like wedding bells were in her future.

And that is the story of Karen and Dan. You may ask how I know all this? My name is Tom.

12