All Comments on 'Karen and Me'

by Oldguy45

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
RoukleyRoukleyalmost 10 years ago
Seriously?

"Since when does a girl have a cock?" seriously anon? Seriously?! Dumbass lol---dude look up Bailey Jay or Jenna Rachels---those girls have cocks---awesome story!!

We need more incest tranny tales! Daddy's girls & hung sissy nieces!

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 10 years ago
Well Written

While the story line does nothing for me, I can acknowledge talent when I see it. You did a good job with the story, so ignore the naysayers. I won't say I would like to see more, but I'm sure many others would. GOOD LUCK!

HeadguyHeadguyalmost 10 years ago
I liked it...

...a lot. The story hit just the right tone. The uncle's initial perplexity and gradually growing attraction/acceptance matched the niece's initial anxiety and subsequent excitement and pleasure in being accepted. Nice job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Heads up, guys, and especially Roukley

A girl with a cock, a set of balls, and no twat...IS A GUY! Hormone tits and makeup don't change the basic fact, it's a guy in a dress, and wanting to have sex with people like that is just you letting your gay gene off the leash.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Don't worry about the haters

Well written.

Even transgender people in their stages of transformation have feelings and urges. I like how you showed caring and depth for Karen's persona.

And to the folks who made note about "Girls with Dicks", do some research. There are select people who have both.

jonathan8739jonathan8739almost 10 years ago

I liked it. Very well written. I only wish that it was going to be continued.

Jen10PaJen10Paalmost 10 years ago
Very close to reality

Great story! There are some people in this world that react this way to those that are different. It's nice to see the acceptance in your words.

Oldguy45Oldguy45almost 9 years agoAuthor
Another Karen and Dom story coming soon!

I'm putting the final touches on another installment of Karen and Dom's story. It's called "Karen and Me, Part 2: The Fishing Trip." It should be posted in a week or so. Hope you all enjoy it. Thanks so much for reading my work.

Oldguy45

SexymaxSexymaxalmost 9 years ago
Awesome, lucky couple

I loved it very much, will read second part soon, I hope its all going great, honestly as long as you both love each other, it doesnt matter what anybody else says

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it!

You handled a difficult topic well, and with great sensuality, I hope you write another chapter :)

dirtyfishdirtyfishalmost 4 years ago
LOVELY

I haven't had the pleasure yet but I'm still hoping for an experience like yours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userOldguy45@Oldguy45
Middle-aged medical professional who only recently acknowledged that he is bisexual. I am totally infatuated with t-girls, croddressers, transsexuals, and feminine boys. I've been writing for this site for years, and my stories have changed and evolved. I am also a firearms...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES