All Comments on 'Karen at 50 Ch. 03'

by serialscribbler

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
bobdown62bobdown62over 7 years ago
Love it

So love the way these stories are developing. Love the description of the women, Will Karen and Evie get it on and will Evie be hairy?? Hope so

bobdown62bobdown62over 7 years ago
Haha

If I had read Evie at 60 first I could have answered my own questions! Wonderful writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Delicious

This is turning into a delightful saga: sexy, funny, and heralding the return of unshaven pussy. David needs to grow a beard so the hairs can tickle and intermingle.

wylderoswylderosover 7 years ago
Delightful romp!

A few typos, but the silliness and sexuality is so much fun I'm willing to give thatt a pass... good work and keep 'em coming... er, maybe I should say keep 'em all cumming... Looking forward to the next!

jsmangisjsmangisover 7 years ago
The Beginning of a Longer Tale?

I have enjoyed all three episodes, and this one answered the question of what direction you are headed. I look forward to the future of this 'affair'.

winterreisserwinterreisserover 7 years ago
Nothing to say!

Every other comment echoes my own thoughts so leaves me little else to add except when will the Saga continue?

You've made a young eighty five year old very pleased to have found your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Curious

I'm curious whether the ladies, especially Mom, also leave the rest of the body hair unshorn. I have no problem imagining Mom with an abundance of armpit hair she hadn't bothered to remove..

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Finger licking good

Now waiting the next chapter(s) and Evie getting in on the pleasure...surely he can satisfy mom while wifey and Evie, come out together...old age sex is really quite good, even limited to oral....

menziesmenziesover 7 years ago
WOW

That was fabulous, can't wait for the next

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very erotic

I love this series, please do more! Can't wait to have Mum fucked while Karen watches. Nice and sweet story of love and eroticism.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Fabulous

I've read this a few times already (the series) and it always ends the same.... very well, indeed.

I hope we don't have to wait too long for the next chapter. I so want the son inlaw to make love to his mother in law while his wife watches and guides the action.

Thanks

gobears85gobears85over 7 years ago
More?

Hope more is cumming. I plan on cumming more

blackknight314blackknight314over 7 years ago
I'm not sure how to proceed.

I have read these from the newest to the oldest due to not knowing that tney were interconnected. You are a little past some of the other stories. I still am liking them though. I think it might be time to move on with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Wow, I just finished reading all four of the stories. I was so turned on at the thought of my mother in law being the one I was eating. I have fantasized about her for a number of years now and hoping one day she might do the same for me.

Abram52Abram52about 1 year ago

Great hairy sexy stories, love them. My wife and I are both eighty and she is very hairy and we both love it. We masturbate each other and alone frequently.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 1 year ago

What a hoot! Pure GILF porn. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Lovely, please let David bugger his wife and mother in law in the next installment, sliding his hard six inches into their tight hairy assholes, while being stroked by each other.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous