Karen Ch. 04: No More Math Homework

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
343 Followers

"Do you think it is appropriate for a teacher to get such a really massive hard-on for his pupil and let her rub his cock?" She removed her feet and placed them right and left beside his pelvis and grinned provokingly.

Mr. Smith looked shocked and blushed.

"K-Karen, don't ...," He couldn't think clearly and didn't find a logical end to this sentence.

"K-Karen, don't - what?" She mocked him and smiled at him satisfied with the progress of her intervention.

"Karen! I, I ...," He struggled to find words, but wasn't even sure what he wanted to say.

In response, Karen raised one foot in front of his mouth.

"Don't speak! Lick it!" she ordered.

Mr. Smith bowed his head. His tongue glided over the base of her foot.

"Very nice, Tim!" Karen said after a while. She pointed with her big toe in the direction of his mouth. "And now suck!"

He begun to suck her toe in and out. Slowly at first, but he got hornier and hornier. After a while, she removed her foot again and placed it beside his pelvis again.

"Show me your wiener! Strip down your pants and show me your hard cock!" She commanded. He had totally lost control over the situation and didn't know to regain it back. So he simply did what she told him. She placed the bases of her feet right and left aside his cock, without moving her feet. His cock twitched and he began to move his pelvis up and down. Very experienced and professional teacher behavior, he thought sarcastically and rolled his eyes.

"You have my permission to stroke my legs, my pet teacher."

Horny, nervous and agitated, he stroked her legs.

"And now sit still! Let me do the work, my sweet baby!"

While she beat his meat with slow strokes, she explained: "Perhaps you are wondering, why I'm doing this, but this is easy. I love being in control and I don't love spending my time in math class and with math homework. And so I've decided to use my abilities to avoid spending time with stupid math stuff but also pass the class with a high grade."

Mr. Smith grunted under her experienced wanking.

"I know you are into feet and legs. I've noticed that you often try to catch a glimpse of feet in sandals. And so I decided to use your fetish for my benefit. I've teased you with my feet and legs in class and watched you getting horny - it worked very well."

She increased her wanking motions to a very high speed. After some seconds, Mr. Smith gasped on the edge of an orgasm.

"Calm down, lover boy. We are far from done yet!" Karen chuckled and removed her feet for a few moments. Then she returned to slow wanking movements.

"Perhaps you don't see my strategy right now. I'm going to explain it to you," Karen continued.

"First of all, I don't want to use dirty tricks to blackmail you. So, you don't have to fear that I take pictures of you and me or something like that. I've decided to work with your own horniness and make you want me. You have experienced that I could make you horny in class until you lost the focus on teaching. You have to sit down to hide your erection. Be sure that after this meeting, it will be much easier to distract you in class. Okay, it is blackmailing anyway."

She chuckled and changed her wanking to a medium pace and he felt like she dragged him slowly in the direction of a massive orgasm. When he was close she slowed down her movements, so he stayed for a long time on the brink.

When he began to cum massively, she changed her strokes. They became fast and hard. Mr. Smith spurted large waves of sperm in the air. Most of them landed on Karen's feet and legs. After his orgasm subsided, she removed her feet, placed them in front of his face and mocked him.

"Oh, Tim, you have made such a mess! Look at my feet and my legs! They are all covered with your dirty teacher cum. Let me think about how you could clean me!"

After some seconds she continued, "Lick and slurp it until I'm clean!"

It felt strange to Mr. Smith to eat his own cum. It didn't taste bad, but the fact that he did it was a sign of his submission to the strong will of this sexy schoolgirl. His cock softened for a short moment but soon it was rock hard again.

After he licked the last drop of cum, she bowed to him and opened the button of his shirt, removed it, and stripped off his undershirt and ordered him to get completely naked and to lay down on his back on the ground. She sat herself in the teacher's chair.

"I think this is much more appropriate now. Me sitting in the teacher chair and you lying under my feet."

She rubbed his torso and his face with her feet. Sometimes, one of her feet met his cock. Mr. Smith felt degraded and safe and secure at the same time.

"Mama knows what's good for her baby!" Karen said.

Mr. Smith couldn't decide if she was mocking or only stated a matter of fact. She pressed his cock then hard against his tummy while massaging it with her toes.

"I know you want to stay as a teacher at school. But there could be one problem. You feel it. You can lose focus on teaching. You can get unwanted big erections. You could stammer. You could blush in the middle of a lesson... I could easily demonstrate that you have sexual desires for your pupils. I don't need to be offensive to do this. Nobody else would know that I am in control because I know to push your buttons so well."

Playfully, she sat her left foot over his mouth and pinched his nose with her toes so he couldn't breath for one moment, while increasing the force on his cock with the right foot. When she released his nose, he began to wheeze in the rhythm of her cock teasing.

"Or you can stay a reputable teacher because I wouldn't tease you so much in public. Perhaps you'd get some private rewards, if you are obedient and pleased me well. I can be so nice to you, you know. Perhaps, sometimes, I have to recall my power in your mind. But I'll do it carefully, so you don't embarrass yourself too much."

They both knew that she had won. He was at her mercy.

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
343 Followers
12