All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 05: The Sadist'

by LrseFauc

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nick remebered he had a set of balls.

He went to the Campus hospital and got a rape kit done then had surgery to repair his torn sphincter muscle (Did you really think she could anally rape him like that and not hurt him badly?). The Campus Police then the local Police were notified and she was arrested. Her lawyer managed to get a reduced sentence of 6-8 years in prison where she became Big Bertha's butt bitch. Nick continued on, smiling at his revenge. Really dumb story. Poorly conceived and badly delivered with no real thought to consequences. 1 star only because negative stars aren't available.

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 8 years agoAuthor
Anonymous: I don't agree

Karen used a lot of lube, it was a small strap-on, she act very cautious. So I can't imagine she caused physical damage. This association isn't intend in my story, and I don't see it.

Whatever: If many readers read it like you, i had done something wrong.

Thanks for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Excellent

The other commentator got triggered huh? Looks like you hit way too close to their repressed fantasy.

I love your series tho. It's original compared to other non consent stories

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLrseFauc@LrseFauc
342 Followers
Thanks to my wife, MissJenny54, Valphund, BradCarpenter, tangentjoker and Casinojob for editing and improving my stories. My wife comes fist, but the order of the next editors is random. A really big thank to Yknikyhslrig for recording one of my scripts! Yknikyhslrig create...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES