Karen Ch. 05: The Sadist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
345 Followers

"I will make you cum like never before, Master!" She slid down his body, and his cock slid into her wet pussy. Then she began to fuck him in a fast rhythm.

Nick grunted and bashed his head from one side to another. Karen flexed her inner muscles. At first, it felt fantastic to him. Then it caused light pain on his cock, but he was too aroused to try to stop her. Karen increased the flexing. He felt trapped in her pussy. He tried to shove his pelvis in the same pace and direction to decrease the friction on his cock. Overwhelmed by her wild and rash action, he didn't think to stop her. He was permanently close to cumming. He could cum any second and that was his primary goal.

But then she left his cock completely and pressed her cunt powerfully on just the tip of his cock. Franticly, he tried to push his cock into her pussy again. But because of her contraction, he couldn't.

She relaxed her muscles and engulfed his cock with her wet cunt again.

"Sorry, Master, for being clumsy! Your cock drives me so wild."

After one or two minutes of her powerful thrusts, he was close to an orgasm again. She left his cock again. She flex her cunt while pressing it hard against his cock.

"Come in! Enter my wet cunt! I want to fuck you. I want to feel your cock. Put it in again, Master!" Karen pleaded.

But soon his cock was shriveled under her pussy.

"What's that? You've lost your erection, Master. I think I should be a little more careful. But you've made so horny, Master," she sighed.

She softly slid her crotch up and down his penis.

"Don't be afraid, I'm going to made it hard again, Master. Your cock seems to be strained and full of fear. But I'll be careful and gentle. Uuuuh, it has just grown a bit. Hmmm, Master." Karen voice was soft and mild.

She rose up and gripped his cock with her hand and managed to insert the tip of his cock in her now relaxed cunt. Carefully and with the help of her hand, she took him all in again.

"How does this feel, Master?" She massaged his cock without visibly moving her body.

Nick didn't think that this was possible.

"That feels so good." He grunted in appreciation.

Soft and slow at first she increased pressure and pace until Nick's cock was rock hard again.

"I will do things to you, you never imagined, Master. I'll lead you to a new level of arousal and pleasure." Karen chuckled.

"I think, I could milk you dry just by flexing my inner muscles, Master." She increased the pressure.

Despite her strong stimulation, Karen seemed to be fresh and relaxed while Nick grunted and squirmed under her, on edge again.

"Yes, yes, yes, you are so close, yes, yes! No, Master!" She lifted herself up at the very last moment and crushed his orgasm with her cunt again.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry, Master. You make me so horny, that I can't control myself. That is so fantastic, Master." She mocked him.

That couldn't be another accident. Nick felt drained and tired. He felt angry, but didn't know how to react without spoiling the sexy situation. He wanted to cum so bad.

She slid up his body and came sat on his chest. She took his hands and pressed them against her breasts. "Caress my breasts, Master."

He did what she asked him.

"I'm so horny. Do you feel it, Master?" Karen declared.

She leaned back; her right hand found his soft cock. She caressed it and his nuts. His cock came to life, and soon he was hard again.

She slid back and impaled herself again on his cock.

"Come on, Master. Let's fuck." Karen laughed roughly in anticipation.

Slow and soft at first, she pulled his arousal slowly to a high level again. Nick clawed his fingernails into her breasts.

"Be gentle, Boy, eehm, Master. Don't hurt me." She raised up and bounced back onto his cock while clenching her inner muscles until he was all way in. That stretched the skin of his cock until it hurt.

"Aaaahrg!" Nick cried out.

His cock burned. He removed his hands from her breasts and clenched them into fists.

She fucked him softer and loosened the pressure on his cock.

"Hands to my breasts, Master! Caress them." Karen ordered and Nick did what she wanted.

She continued fucking him until he was on the edge again.

She raised up at the very last moment, and his helpless cock dangled in the air. After half a minute, she pressed her now contracted cunt again on the tip on his cock.

"Noooooo!" Nick cried out in pain and tried hard to enter her.

"Get it in again, I can't feel it. I want to feel it! I want your cock, Master." Karen suppressed a smile and managed to look desperate.

He tried hard to enter her again. In frustration and desperation, his cock shriveled like before.

"What's up, Master?" Karen asked angrily, while sliding her body up to his chest again.

Nick sobbed.

"Why is your cock soft again? What happened? Don't worry. I will cheer you up again. I'm so horny. You are unable to stop me, Master." She grabbed his cock with her hand and held it softly in her hand.

"Nooooo! Please!" Nick sniveled. He wanted a break to relax a bit.

"Yes, Master. I know what is good for you." Karen massaged his cock gently. Nick felt betrayed by his cock when it hardened again.

"Please, stop!" Nick was frustrated.

"Please, what? Why? It is so hard now, Master. No! I want to fuck. You really don't want me to stop." She released his cock and fondled her breasts gently. His cock stayed rock hard.

"You see? It stays rock hard. Your cock wants to fuck, too." Nick didn't want to answer her.

After some minutes, she placed her contracted pussy on his cock again and Nick cried out in pain. Like before, it didn't take long until his cock was soft again. Nick was ashamed. Karen decided to enter the next level of her ruthless teasing.

"It seems to me, that you don't have control. Not even of your cock, Master!" Karen was pleased but sounded disappointed.

"It's soft now, but it won't take long until it is hard again because I want it." Karen was euphoric but sounded frustrated.

"Stop, Bitch!" Ken shouted out in frustration and tried to push her off his body.

She quickly caught his hands and moved her knees onto his arms again.

Karen fondled her breasts again. Also, she took care of Nick's chest and his nipples.

"Don't stop me, Master! That's for calling me a bitch!"

He cried out, when she pinched his nipples. In his spent state, he didn't dare fight back much. It was a strange and unwanted situation; he felt aroused.

"Perhaps, I'm stronger than you, Master?" Karen mused.

After some minutes caressing his breasts, she looked back.

"See, you are hard again, Master. Am I the master?" Karen smiled.

Nick refused to answer.

"I have the feeling, that I have control over this cock, Master." She placed her cunt over his cock and made it shrivel again by pressing her cunt against it.

Nick was too confused and exhausted to try to stop her.

"I'm in control, right? Who is your master?" She asked.

Nick didn't answer.

"Perhaps I'll ask you again when your cock is hard, Master." Karen liked to play with the sadist very much.

This time, she only caressed her breasts and gave him a show. Nick gawked at her and didn't have any control of his growing cock. He felt helpless. Karen looked back to his crotch.

"Now it's hard again. How did you do it, Master? Or should I asked, did you do it or did I do it?" Karen asked happily.

Nick didn't answer.

"I'll have to make your cock soft again. I've promised you'll that you cum like you've never cum before. But I can't do it if you don't cooperate, Master."

The pressure of her cunt made his cock shrivel again.

"You will cooperate. Who is your master?" Karen knew that she had won this game. She liked that he couldn't accept it.

Nick's desperation grew, but he didn't answer.

"I'm amazed. You refuse to answer. Are you ready to lose the next round of our love game, Master?" Karen purred.

"Noo, please! Karen! Please stop it. Please leave me alone!" Nick begged and sobbed.

"Who is your master?" Karen asked, but she was sure.

He didn't answer her question.

"Now I'm going to suck you until you cry, Master." She slid down his body and placed herself on his legs.

He tried to sit up, but she pushed him back, hard.

"Don't dare to move, Master!" she ordered.

First, she blew on his shriveled cock. It was soft but moved a little bit up and down.

"Give up, Lover Boy? Ehm, Master?" Karen chucked. She didn't expect an answer.

She sucked his cock all the way in. Soon, Nick grunted in anticipation and fear.

"I won't let you cum until you confirm my supremacy. Please, don't give in too fast, Master. I like your struggle so much." Karen declared.

"Who is your master?" She sucked his cock in.

She took a break to speak.

"I'll make you cum like never before. I'll do it, you know? Who is your master?"

Nick didn't answer, but he knew.

"By the way, master is such a male word. Better to say, who is your mistress?" Karen smiled.

Then she sucked him fast but softly until he was on the brink again.

"You can't cum now." Karen said and bit the base of his cock.

Nick cried out in pain.

"Who is your mistress?" Karen enjoyed this game so much. Perhaps he wouldn't answer now, but he had no chance. She would be disappointed if he answered her to quick. To play the game was much more fun, than to just be the winner.

Nick didn't answer.

She was pleased that he refused to answer again. That would only increase his desperation.

She laid herself flat on him and stroked him soft and slowly with her whole body. Her breasts glided softly up and down his chest.

"Uuuh, something is still very hard under me, Master." Karen chuckled.

"Who is your mistress?"

Nick's cock pulsed.

"Shall I destroy this hard-on again?" She giggled. "Who is your mistress?"

Silence.

She placed her cunt onto his cock again and begun to press it down.

"You are!" Nick cried.

A little bit disappointed, she released the pressure and relaxed her muscles. He felt the top of his cock gliding in her pussy. She stayed in that position.

"What am I?" Karen asked.

"You are my, my mistress." Nick was desperate.

"I can't hear you! Loader!" Karen ordered.

"You are my mistress!" Nick shouted out.

"Yes, I am your mistress!" Karen said. She released his cock and he slowly got soft.

***

Karen stood up, grabbed him harshly by his hair, and pulled him with her. In his desperate state, Nick didn't hesitate. She sat on a chair.

"I'm your mistress! Kneel down." Karen ordered.

Nick didn't know anything to do other than kneel obediently.

"I'd hoped that you'd struggle much longer. It was fun. Okay, you admit it now. I'm your mistress. Listen, Boy!" She paused for some seconds.

"I want you to know, that I'm angry with you! You have hurt some of my friends. What about Monica? She begged you to stop, but you wouldn't stop hurting her. What about Michelle? You ignored her safe word. When she was hogtied, you didn't care that she didn't want more pain. You ignored their will. You ignored their boundaries in your love games. You ignored their personalities. I'm here to stop you. Don't harm my friends again! Respect them! Who am I?"

Silence.

"Who am I?"

Silence.

"Shall I crush your cock again? You know, I could do it."

"You are my master, eehm, mistress!" Nick was a sobbing pulp.

"Yes, I am! Now stand up and bend over my knees. I want to spank you. Who am I?"

"You are my mistress." Nick answered beaten.

Nick had trouble standing up. He tried to find his balance then laid his upper body over her knees.

"Move forward, Bitch! I want feel your cock between my legs." Karen ordered.

Nick did as she ordered and put his not-so-soft cock between her legs. Karen caressed his cock with contractions of her legs until it was rock hard again.

"Do you know what powerful means? It is the way I control you and your puny cock!

Normally, I'm not into causing physical pain to men. But you have injured some of my friends. So I need to give you pain, too!" Karen declared.

Then she began to spank him. With every smack, she pushed his cock deep between her legs. Sometimes she paused and massaged his cock with her thighs. Nick remembered that he'd hurt his hand while he spanked her and flexed his ass cheeks like she did. It worked—somehow.

"Ouch!" Karen pushed two fingers hard into his ass.

"Aaaaaaargh!" Nick cried out.

"Don't do that again!" Karen spanked him harder.

"Will you ignore the will of your victims again?" Her hand smacked loud on his ass.

"No!" Nick cried in pain.

"Who am I?"

"You are my mistress!" Nick answered.

"I'm pleased with you. Again, who am I?"

"You are my mistress!" Nick answered.

"Thanks, you will cum soon." Karen was glad and continued her spanking.

With every smack, he felt his cock being forced between her legs. Despite the pain, he got hornier and hornier. His ass burned like hell, but that couldn't prevent his arousal. Soon he was close to an orgasm again.

"Call me Mistress!" Karen ordered.

"Mistress," Nick replied without hesitation.

"Again, louder!" Karen knew she had broken him.

"Mistress!" Nick cried.

"Yes!" Karen shouted. Then she pushed on his ass rhythmically for some seconds. His cock moved up and down between her legs.

"I'm your mistress." Her next slap pushed his cock deep between her legs again.

With a loud cry, Nick exploded in an mind blowing orgasm.

Karen quit spanking. She caressed his ass and milked him with her thighs during his orgasm until he had spent his last drop of cum.

"Like never before. I was right, wasn't I?" She chuckled.

I'm glad that this isn't my home. You've made such a mess!" Karen pointed to the floor.

Karen pushed Nick off her knees and he fell to the ground. He was totally spent.

Nick curled into a fetal position.

"I'm not done with you yet, Master." Karen declared.

Instead of answering, he shivered and began to sob.

***

After some minutes, he calmed down and a bit. He opened his eyes. Karen got dressed in a long-sleeved white blouse and a really short pleated skirt. She put her high heels on again. Nick was astonished by what she had brought with her for this meeting.

Karen sat on the chair; the short skirt emphasized her smooth elegant long legs. As she watched him examine her, a sweet and shy smile appeared on her face.

"Do you like my legs?" She reached to the hem of her skirt to present her faultless sexy legs even more. She nibbled her lower lip like she was unsure what to do.

In a slow movement, she parted her legs. A purple strap-on appeared between her legs. Nick howled and closed his eyes again.

"Don't you like my little cock?" She asked coyly.

After a small pause, she continued speaking: "I like it. It's so hard, It feels so strong. It's not a big cock. It's just only a little bigger than yours. I hope you like it too."

"Open your eyes, and adore my small, hard cock, my little bitch." Despite her words, Karen sounded sweet and innocent.

Nick sighed, slowly opening his eyes. Karen stroked the dildo with long luscious strokes with both hands alternately from the tip to the base.

She ordered him to kneel. She stood up, stripped down the skirt, and approached Nick until the strap-on dangled before his face.

"Hmmm, want to feel it? It's so hard." Karen purred and slapped his face playfully with the strap-on.

"Feel it, it's so, so purple." She grabbed his face.

"Kiss it. Kiss the tip of my strong, dominant cock." She chuckled.

He hesitated a moment. He was so confused. He didn't know how he had gotten in this strange situation. And, he hadn't found a way out. He placed a quick kiss on the dildo.

"Don't you like it? Give it a try. Let me do all the work, relax and open your mouth, Bitch!" Karen ordered.

Nick sighed, closed his eyes, and opened his mouth in expectation of her shoving the strap-on in his mouth. He was right.

"Open your mouth, Bitch. Open it! Taste my cock. Taste my small lovely cock." She gently pushed the tip of the cock into his mouth. She didn't move her pelvis further. With a strong grip, she slowly forced his head forward instead.

It wasn't much bigger than his cock, but he barely managed to take the dildo half-way into his mouth before he gagged. Karen released his head. Nick threw back his head and panted for air.

"It's okay, Nick, don't be mad that you aren't able to get my cock all the way in. It's just the beginning of your training." Karen sounded merciful. She stroked his hair, grabbed his head tenderly, and placed a soft kiss on his forehead. While holding his head in place by gripping in his hair, she kissed him aggressive. Her tongue forcefully pushed his tongue back deep into his mouth. He felt inferior in all ways. But, his cock was rock hard. When she grabbed his dick with her hand after the kiss and squeezed it hard, he squealed like a pig in surprise.

"What do you think, Nick? Is your asshole bigger than your mouth?" Karen asked softly.

"Do you think you can take this little purple cock all the way up in your ass, Bitch? I want you to ask for it!" Playful she slapped his cheeks with the dildo again and again.

"It would make me happy if you asked me to fuck you in your greedy asshole. That would be the ultimate sign that you are mine. Ask for it, Slave." She continued slapping him.

"Please fuck me . . ." Nick whispered in a very low voice.

"Hmmm, I'm not sure. What did you say?" Karen insisted.

"Please fuck me." Nick raised his voice a bit.

"Louder boy! Scream it." Karen slapped his face.

"Fuck me! Please fuck me!" Nick shouted.

"Good boy." Karen was pleased.

"I'll fuck you doggy style. Turn around and take your position." She made a circle gesture with her hand, and Nick readied himself to get fucked.

"Now, the next step of your enslavement." Karen lubed the dildo with a lot of lube and placed the tip of her dildo on his anus.

"I know this is new to you, take your time, press your ass on my cock, and I will penetrate you. It might hurt a bit, but don't worry. Soon you will get used to it, and you will begin to like it, Slave."

Nick bit his lower lip while forcing his ass slowly backward, not knowing what else to do.

"Relax, then it will be much easier."

It felt like a suppository as she entered his ass very slowly. Not only like a suppository, but somehow like an endless suppository. He had no idea how much she had pushed into his ass. It wasn't easy to relax, but it made it a little easier. After an endless time, Karen's movement stopped. She stayed in that position some seconds before she removed the strap-on with the same deliberate slowness as when she entered him. His anus contracted while she released him. He didn't notice much difference when she entered him again. But, somehow, nearly imperceptible, he got used to the slow movements.

Karen smiled as she heard a gentle moan from Nick. Nick didn't even realize it. She slowly increased the pace. It didn't hurt much, but he had to struggle all the time.

"I'm fucking you. I'm fucking the sadist!" Karen shouted happily.

"I'm pushing my masterful cock into your greedy willing ass." She sounded euphoric.

She fucked him in a fast, steady rhythm. Nick responded to every stroke with a loud growl.

"I'm in control. I'm the one who has the power. I'm your mistress. You're powerless against me. I'm going to make you cum again." She stopped for a moment to fondle his rock hard cock before continuing with her determined fast and hard pushes.

Her power and success was a big aphrodisiac for her. She screamed in high pitch screams in rhythm with her pushes.

"Uups, I'm going to come myself!" She said, surprised.

After some more pushes, she screamed in a shattering orgasm. But, she didn't slow her fucking. After a few more pushes, Nick's cock exploded, too, but Karen still didn't stop. It began to hurt Nick, and his growls got loader.

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
345 Followers