Karen Ch. 05: The Sadist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers

"It hurts now, you little bitch!" But you are powerless."

She pushed the strap-on deep in his ass again. She pushed her pelvis against his ass and he fell forward. The strap-on popped out of his ass.

"You are a puny weakling. That must be very frustrating for you. I'm sure you felt so humiliated!" She said, while he lay totally spent on his belly.

She stood up, took off the strap-on, collected her things, and left Nick sobbing.

***

It took some time for Nick to get back a little bit self-confidence. He was ill for days. After that, he finally dared to go back to school. When he met Karen, she moved her hips back and forth provocatively and smiled at him. It frightened him but at the same time aroused him. His cock grew visibly hard. He blushed.

Perhaps Karen would make him adore every inch of her body the next time. Perhaps she would force him to spank himself. That surely would be much more humiliating than if she did all the work. Even more possibilities entered her mind.

But, she was quite sure she wouldn't hear of Nick abusing and disrespecting women again. What a pity!

LrseFauc
LrseFauc
342 Followers