All Comments on 'Karen Ch. 06: Seducing Ken's Father'

by LrseFauc

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Your stories in this series have been incredible, can't wait for the next one! Hopefully doesn't take as long this time ;)

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 8 years agoAuthor
The next two stories...

are almost in my head. But I've not wrote down one word yet.

Unfortunately I'm pretty sure, that it'll take a long time, until I release the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
She was the most beautiful woman in high school,

Sorry, it's as far as I got!!!

She was a freshman, 13 1/2 years old -- not much of a woman!!

LrseFaucLrseFaucover 7 years agoAuthor
I've made a mistake

I'm really sorry!

After a quick research, I see that I have mixed up school forms. I described Karen as an adult, not as a teenager. I can't edit my former stories without loosing the comments and the voting, so I won't do that.

In future I'll take care, that the school form fits to the age of her.

It's a pity, that nobody mentioned it before. I don't live in a country with high school or college, so I really don't notice my big mistake.

Thanks for your comment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your stories are very interesting. Karen seems for the most part a gentle mistress. She seems to be something of a Mary Sue. She is hyper in telligent, very very good at reading people, their body language. Their faces their mings. All men are putty in her hands. She frankly doesn't seem human. I s she an android? Perhaps an alien being. She easilly reads minds, and seems to be able to hypnotize her quary. She lusts for power and only power. She has no human frailties. No emotions, no vulnerability. She is an uber mistress. Getting off on manipulating men (and women), toying with them. Edging them mercilessly. She seems to have superhuman vaginal control and sexual intuition. But what for? Shes so skilled and perfect its hard to earn up to her. Shes a little bit uninteresting in the same way that Superman is a boring superhero. No faults, no weaknesses, in utter control st all times able to make men cum on command. If her feminine whiles ddidnt work on steve and he told her to cut the shit, or if Ken sacked up and regained self control it would have been a little better. It would have humanized her. Just In my opinion. But the way you wrote her utter dominance and sexual prowess was incredible. Shes to be feared not desired. I know this is fiction. But it is true that a hot smart woman can get men. And most women to do just about anything for them. Thanks for writing these stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLrseFauc@LrseFauc
Thanks to my wife, MissJenny54, Valphund, BradCarpenter, tangentjoker and Casinojob for editing and improving my stories. My wife comes fist, but the order of the next editors is random. A really big thank to Yknikyhslrig for recording one of my scripts! Yknikyhslrig create...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES